Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2010, 05:50 AM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Rax View Post
Le is not specifically targeting me i stated they want the ones that are well known, and as i said I've already changed locations unfortunately
How do you know? I'm leading you where I want you to go here. You will never know if LE is targeting you specifically, so why are you so worried about an intersection posted on this board when you're using an establishment that cops KNOW is a haven for this activity?

What's the critical mass of hotels at an intersection to make you girls happy? "if there are only two hotels that offer hourly rates within a 1500 foot radius of the center of the intersection then it's not acceptable to post the intersection. If there's three, then it's fine." what's the magic number ladies? More importantly, why?

It's ludicrous to think that the intersection alone is subjecting you to security problems when you've put yourself in a security problem to start with. If you're that worried about the problem, then simply request a no review policy.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:52 AM   #32
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26319
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
How do you know? I'm leading you where I want you to go here. You will never know if LE is targeting you specifically, so why are you so worried about an intersection posted on this board when you're using an establishment that cops KNOW is a haven for this activity?

What's the critical mass of hotels at an intersection to make you girls happy? "if there are only two hotels that offer hourly rates within a 1500 foot radius of the center of the intersection then it's not acceptable to post the intersection. If there's three, then it's fine."

It's ludicrous to think that the intersection alone is subjecting you to security problems when you've put yourself in a security problem to start with. If tore that worried about the problem, then simply request a no review policy.
check your pm and anyone else here established, if your not established dont even bother calling or asking, send me a pm then call and i will give the info that i have been told from a very reliable source that has never steered me wrong
Max Rax is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:58 AM   #33
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Max, it's no secret that LE shifts their focus at certain times of the year. Sweeps week, election times, all sorts of stuff. Again, if these times of years bother you so much then ask for a do not review policy, then retract it later. If this entire thread has been a response to information you have and is a knee jerk reaction to target the board as a source of LE info, then I'm going to be severely disappointed.

The choices about your security are all yours, you just have to make them. Don't ask us to make them for you.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:11 AM   #34
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i can tell u without a doubt this is not what this is, this is no knee jerk reaction to anything to do with this board. The people in my circle no exactly what I'm referring, and i was actually given this info a few days ago but when i started reading reviews and no mine was not the one that tipped the scale. It just seemed that there could be more control damage being done on something so simple.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #35
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
i can tell u without a doubt this is not what this is, this is no knee jerk reaction to anything to do with this board. The people in my circle no exactly what I'm referring, and i was actually given this info a few days ago but when i started reading reviews and no mine was not the one that tipped the scale. It just seemed that there could be more control damage being done on something so simple.
Okay, lay out a specific, enforceable, unilateral policy for what you want changed. Then defend it against criticism and maybe you'll convince someone. So far we've heard nothing but complaints about the current system, nothing about how to "fix" it. Convince me and I'll be your biggest supporter, but never come to me with a problem without having a solution in hand as well.

Again, you're going to have to convince me that "damage" is being done in the first place, so you might want to start there.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:36 AM   #36
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

this is in a way outing our location even if not done intentionally, if nothing else i know exact addresses are not always given, but at times they are it's not that hard for anyone who can put 2 and 2 together. I consider you to be pretty intelligent and could do this on your own.

Suggestions i do think the men need a general idea so maybe something like a drop down for example Heights, midtown, downtown, Katy, Spring, Sugarland, Woodlands, Pearland, maybe with another option of closest freeway.
That way there is very wide range of many hotels and if a guy is willing to go to Heights for example just call the girl and find out how much more of general location he can get
Old 12-14-2010, 06:54 AM   #37
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Again, we didn't really start with the proof that damage is actually being done to providers by listing an intersection, but we can attack this from different way I guess.

Quote:
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present
I don't agree that giving an intersection is giving out an address, and as such is a form of outing. Posting exact street addresses on the other hand, different. I think the mods and owners would agree, or they wouldn't allow intersections now.

Quote:
images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
You're worried about an intersection when you're violating Rule #5 and outing yourself every day by posting real life face shots?

Quote:
Suggestions i do think the men need a general idea so maybe something like a drop down for example Heights, midtown, downtown, Katy, Spring, Sugarland, Woodlands, Pearland, maybe with another option of closest freeway.
So you want the admins to program a drop down menu for every city that lists every "district", which can change on a yearly basis, and can be vague as hell to one person and specific to another, as well as another pulldown to list crossing freeways on that "district"? Can you fathom how much work that will take, and how often it will have to be updated as construction happens and redistricting happens?

Cost/benefit analysis alone suggests that there'd better be massive damage being done right now to every provider's securityon this board to balance out a cost of that magnitude.

Quote:
That way there is very wide range of many hotels and if a guy is willing to go to Heights for example just call the girl and find out how much more of general location he can get
In my opinion, the burden of proof in advertising is not on me, you're the one trying to get me to come see you. If I have to call every provider I want to see based on pictures or an ad just to find out where in the city she lives, I'm going to pass, and just fuck more strippers where I know a specific address.

So, for your suggestion to be even remotely viable from a cost/benefit standpoint, what massive damage can you demonstrate is being done by listing the intersection in a review? Can you document number of providers physically hurt by someone getting the intersection? Can you document a number of arrests tied to LE getting an intersection from this board? We first have to identify a problem before we even talk about working on a solution.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:06 AM   #38
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ok we all know that beautiful baily was busted recently we also know there have been 2 other well known girls have recently busted their names have been with held i'm sure the mods can confirm those busts this isnt ending in the near future and i also have the explanation for that
ok forget about the drop down, but in the rules for writing a review it can easily be edited to not give exact location or intersection. And yes i can give u an example of someone getting busted by intersection since this was the only hotel for a few miles in a suburb here in houston but again i would not post that here

My pictures are not a problem as long as my location is safe i don't care if i go out and someone recognizes me that happens very rarely the way i fix myself in real life is not what u see here Hell it took my neighbors a while to figure out who i was
Old 12-14-2010, 07:17 AM   #39
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

actually i just remembered about another girl with something happening to her the intersection was not in a review but in a ad itself yes dumb on her part but very naive and no she didn't get busted but much worse and by the way that was her 1st or 2nd post
I know this was off topic but it still relates to intersection security and there were a few apartments around her so it wasnt just singled out on the contrary she was singled out
Old 12-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #40
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I don't think it is a problem to show an intersection of major streets as the general area. For "example I-10 and hwy 6" or "westheimer and beltway 8". Is the hotel at the intersection or down the freeway or the street a couple of blocks or even miles.

Now as a provider if you use a hotel that is on an intersection and it is the only one around and you feel that this is a security risk than why use that hotel? If you really want to use that hotel than don't ask for any reviews if a cross street location poses a security risk for you.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Providers get busted all the time. John's get busted all the time. Parties put on by CDB and CK get busted all the time...just sayin'...

There's risks, sure, but how do you know that this board had anything at all to do with them? Do you have a police report that says they were trolling ECCIE for intersections, cross referencing those intersections on Google Maps, clicking the "hotels" button to see what is around that intersection, and then specifically setting up sting operations at those locations?

Occam's Razor says that instead of doing that, LE is just going to set up at random, previously busted notels and wait for the fish to swim upstream, which they always will. I'm still holding to my opinion that the board is almost irrelevant for that type of situation.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:40 AM   #42
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i dont see any issue with i10 and hwy 6 there are a few to choose from there even westheimer and bltway 8 but im not just taling about hotels or notels this is for apartments as well not really that easy to just jump to a new apartment if that is the only one on the intersection....

I don't want to get people off topic it's not just me I'm talking about but all the providers in general

like i said before if you want the info that i have then anyone man or woman is welcome to call just send me a pm before so i know its you it may or may not change your mind but you can give the heads up to others if wanted
Old 12-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #43
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Apartments are even better. You can't honestly expect me to believe that LE is staking out entire apartment complexes, with several hundred units in each one, just to find a single ECCIE hooker...

My opinion, for what it's worth.

Leave the system as it is. Post whatever you want in that field in the reviews. If the community or mods feel it's too specific, then change it. If no one has a problem with it, leave it be. If a provider wants to have a no review policy because of the current practice, let them.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #44
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

all li will say in public about the apartment matter was it was not le it was a stalker who found her
Old 12-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #45
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Providers get busted all the time. John's get busted all the time. Parties put on by CDB and CK get busted all the time...just sayin'...

There's risks, sure, but how do you know that this board had anything at all to do with them? Do you have a police report that says they were trolling ECCIE for intersections, cross referencing those intersections on Google Maps, clicking the "hotels" button to see what is around that intersection, and then specifically setting up sting operations at those locations?

Occam's Razor says that instead of doing that, LE is just going to set up at random, previously busted notels and wait for the fish to swim upstream, which they always will. I'm still holding to my opinion that the board is almost irrelevant for that type of situation.

Anyone that can find a way to inject Occam's Razor into a thread on an SHMB gets my vote for:

Post of the week!!!
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women