Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: We get the Benghazi argument. Why are the ECCIE teabaggers harping on it?
They've got nothing good to say about Romney 3 15.79%
They honestly believe Obama ordered the attack to further his Muslim agenda 2 10.53%
They're all dipshits 14 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, but nearly 80% of ECCIE sandboxers think you're a fucking dipshit.

I wonder what people in the real world think of you...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #32
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default You Dumb Fucks

Just to reiterate the hypocrisy on the right:

BENGHAZI - Some of you Teapublicans need to STFU

You Morons have lost all perspective on Benghazi!

While it is sad and disheartening when a US Embassy is attacked and lives are lost, it does happen. Most sensible people don't use it as political fodder.

However Fox "News" and the idiotic wing nuts on this site seem to be intent on making this attack another failed rallying cry to use to manipulate Low Information Voters.

In a flagrant show of stupidity, t
he creeps here continue to copy and paste their desperate, baseless right wing crap about Benghazi on this board.

Where were your righteous demands for investigations after the 11 US Embassy attacks under W?

Under the 'watchful' eyes of

George W. Bush

11 US Embassies were attacked

resulting in 53 Deaths and 90 Injuries!
It’s called PERSPECTIVE

Get some!

And that's not even counting 9/11!

Fox and you cretins might want to stop showing your asses now!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

DENY THAT JERKOFFS!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #34
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

this poll, not worth voting
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Make sure you vote Tuesday.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #36
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, but nearly 80% of ECCIE sandboxers think you're a fucking dipshit.
and 100% of ECCIE sandboxers know you shit4brains

IB I think it is time for the big surprise
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Past time for the big surprise. TLTL, dumbass!

BWAHAHAHAHA. being on the Muslim brotherhood, dipshit!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #38
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Make sure you vote Tuesday.
Why waste the time? I'm in a dedicated state.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #39
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

If THIS post isn't handing your ass to you in the town square, then you are incapable of reasoning:

While it is sad and disheartening when a US Embassy is attacked and lives are lost, it does happen. Most sensible people don't use it as political fodder.

However Fox "News" and the idiotic wing nuts on this site seem to be intent on making this attack another failed rallying cry to use to manipulate Low Information Voters.

he creeps here continue to copy and paste their desperate, baseless right wing crap about Benghazi on this board.

Where were your righteous demands for investigations after the 11 US Embassy attacks under W?

George W. Bush

It’s called PERSPECTIVE

Get some!

Old 11-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Im sure there's nothing local that interests you.

You're a kid, if I might venture a guess.

Dont waste our time, wave runner. Be part of America or check the fuck out! and I mean that.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:50 AM   #41
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Stevie, let's just say you are right (haha no pun) and the righties here are taking this and just making a bigger deal than they ever have before on any subject.

The problem, as I think you SHOULD see it, is the entire right is not letting this go. What you see here is tiny, tiny echo of what's happening in the land of the right.

Isn't it better to know? We all post what we find online and what our friends send to us. This is going to be huge and if you wanna know what's actually going on with the other side, this really is a great place to gleen.

(please forgive spelling errors. This is a retarded smart phone )
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
This is a retarded smart phone )
Whew, at least the phone is smart!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
If THIS post isn't handing your ass to you in the town square, then you are incapable of reasoning:

George W. Bush

It’s called PERSPECTIVE

Get some!

Old 11-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #44
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok Stevie, let's just say you are right (haha no pun) and the righties here are taking this and just making a bigger deal than they ever have before on any subject.

Thanks for the late agreement after having to be led to the answer TWICE! Apparently, you and Captain Johnstone can't see the print even when guided to the page. However I digress because the facts have already proven what I posted.

Quote:
The problem, as I think you SHOULD see it, is the entire right is not letting this go. What you see here is tiny, tiny echo of what's happening in the land of the right.

No, what I see here is more people not understanding what little they do read and filling in the blanks with sources like the Teapublican echo chamber, Fox "News" (They really were turned down for a Canadian broadcasting license because of inaccurate reporting and a pattern of refusing to correct or retract their false statements.)

Yes. This continued flooding of their media outlets (which now outnumber the so-called Mainstream Media outlets) with false information IS a problem and it is what is wrong with the righties both here and at large.

The few who control this spin know that you will believe all the SHIT that you get in those emails and see on Fox "News" even when someone researches it and proves overwhelmingly that it isn't true. That is when you get to be part of the problem and begin obstructing solutions by continuing to spread the lies yourself.

ANYONE who makes less than $250,000.00 per year is voting against his own best interests by backing Mitt Romney. And the gun issue? Give it a rest. That has been the NRA'S "Boogie Man" forever. They even said the guy who ran for Texas Governor as a Democrat, Tony Sanchez, was for gun control.

I was listening to one of Perry's campaign advisers telling that to people over the PA system at a gun show. Well, it was fucking BULLSHIT! Tony Sanchez was a lifetime member of the NRA, owned a game ranch in South Texas where he and his family, friends and business associates hunted and had hunted all their lives! Hell, he even had some of the land leased for deer and turkey hunting. That is how that SHIT gets started - a lie by some asswipe working a gun show for Perry. Then every dumb ass righty at the gun show believes Tony Sanchez is gun control nut.

Well, I'm calling you rumor spreaders and rumor believers out! Pull your fucking heads out of your asses. The Brady bill was crafted for James Brady, Reagan's Press Secretary who was wounded by Hinckley just like Reagan was. Yes, I know Clinton eventually signed it but it passed both the Senate and House while Republicans had a majority.

I am sick and fucking tired of the BULLSHIT that the LIVS throw out as facts.

When Mitch McConnell said his first priority was to make sure Obama was a one-term President he revealed that he didn't give a damn about what was best for the country. He's a fucking traitor! Then, he and Boehner proved it by ignoring the nation's most pressing problem (Jobs) and abusing the legislature by attempting to repeal Obamacare 31 times (33 if you count all their machinations). What obstructionist bullshit just to please their buddies and big contributors in the insurance industry.

Quote:
Isn't it better to know? We all post what we find online and what our friends send to us. This is going to be huge and if you wanna know what's actually going on with the other side, this really is a great place to gleen.
No, it's a great place to laugh at the stupidity that keeps people like you and others voting against their own best interests just because of some rumor you heard and the rumor that you think somebody is after your guns.

Well News Flash! With over 400 MILLION handguns already in the hands of US Citizens, just how effective do you think a movement to have them confiscated would be? Shooting mosquitoes that carry West Nile Virus with pellet guns would be easier.

Wayne La Pierre of the NRA has always made Democrats the "Boogie Men" and has lied about the gun control stances of more than he's ever described truthfully.

Do you think Teapublicans are the only people who own guns or who support the troops or who salute the flag and put their hand over their heart to say the Pledge of Allegiance? All your bellyaching about the left damn sure makes it seem that way!

You REALLY need to quit believing all these conspiracy theories and quit watching Fox "News" and quit listening to Hate-Talk Radio.

I mean how silly is it for Mike Huckabee to back a Mormon "Christian" who all the other Teapublicans were equating with being in a cult and oppose a Baptist so he can keep getting his radio program aired? He is a dishonest ex-preacher who "re-newed" his wedding vows while he was Governor of Arkansas so he could get around the $25 limit on gifts from lobbyists and other supporters. What a crook. And Romney? He has made a fortune buying going companies, borrowing money for huge dividends and fees for Bain and the stockholders and then skipping out on the debt created by filing bankruptcy or if the companies are still profitable, moving them to China.

Now STFU about Behghazi already and move on to some other whipped up fabrication Rupert Murdoch or the Heritage Foundation or the Koch Brothers orKarl Rove or Americans for Prosperity or the Oxy(contin)moron on Radio who took so many pain killers he caused his own deafness has shit into your TV, Radio or Email inbox. The stupid fucker could have just read the side effects and not had to have cochlear implants if he hadn't been such a worthless send-your-maid-to-jail addict.

I can forgive mistakes but terminal dumb shits are killing America!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

NOW WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT? Well put Little Stevie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women