Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40520
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2016, 07:33 AM   #31
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I think you go with what makes you feel good. I think your face pic and pic #2 in post one (I'm an ass man) are hot! However, I highly respect you for the posts.
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:11 AM   #32
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the poses in your original post are very unflattering which accounts for the difference in your showcase pics. I'm sure your body looks better than that in person when you're in motion. The way your standing in those selfies makes you look frumpy. Sitting up and standing up straight with your chin up makes a huge difference in how we are perceived.

I would say average body type. I don't think you look fat or chunky. Your legs are thin. Your hips are not wide. Your boobs are not plumped with fat like a bigger girl's would be. They are shapely.

Edit to add: I would reconsider showing your face. You're very pretty but that exposure will never go away and you don't know what the future holds. I'm so grateful today that I never caved into the pressure of showing my face. I could have gotten a lot more business but it's not worth losing your privacy imo. Just some honest feedback. Worth what you paid for it.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #33
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Because you asked - I will politely say the picture you posted asking for opinions is not very flattering.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:47 AM   #34
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Echoing what THN said and having seen you myself within the last few months, I can say that your pictures are not flattering based on the pose. If your showcase pics are still representative of how you look keep using them. As for your description, your body looks great to me. I would say curvy or busty are the best adjectives to use. I love the confidence you exude and think that is probably the sexiest thing on a woman....and her tits...and ass...and legs....and on and on.
Mr. Rogers is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:00 AM   #35
RetiredHooktard
Account Disabled

User ID: 339672

To be honest, it would be unfair to call yourself curvy. Curvy implies a coke bottle shape and you really don't have the hip to waist ratio for that. Busty, yep.

I agree, the poses are unflattering, but when you're face to face with a gent you aren't necessarily always going to be at your best angle, either. The pics in this post would suggest you have a little extra weight on you, but really, not enough to classify you as fluffy or chunky or anything else. You really are an "in betweener", which is often a difficult place to be when having to choose an adjective.

I just suggest making sure you always have a good selection of up to date photos that represent how you'll look at the door. If you wear corsets in session, then wear them in pics. If you don't, then skip them. Have pics from as many angles as possible to avoid the suggestion that you are "hiding" anything. If you are comfy with showing your face, do so. You have a lovely face.
RetiredHooktard is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:52 AM   #36
gatewayloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Curvy.....and I would love to have you.
gatewayloco is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:15 PM   #37
tortpicker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
I think the poses in your original post are very unflattering which accounts for the difference in your showcase pics. I'm sure your body looks better than that in person when you're in motion. The way your standing in those selfies makes you look frumpy. Sitting up and standing up straight with your chin up makes a huge difference in how we are perceived.

I would say average body type. I don't think you look fat or chunky. Your legs are thin. Your hips are not wide. Your boobs are not plumped with fat like a bigger girl's would be. They are shapely.

Edit to add: I would reconsider showing your face. You're very pretty but that exposure will never go away and you don't know what the future holds. I'm so grateful today that I never caved into the pressure of showing my face. I could have gotten a lot more business but it's not worth losing your privacy imo. Just some honest feedback. Worth what you paid for it.

Yep you know how to take pics...that pic you have on your profile makes me crazy! Damn THN!
tortpicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:02 PM   #38
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm Chunky in spots as well just my boobs off set me lol

BBW is what it is plus size over size 16 is BBW your far from that

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
Hmm. Chunky?
It sounds like something describing a BBW to me.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:29 PM   #39
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with THN's assessment. I would consider you average to curvy. No where near BBW, not that that is a bad thing. I think it took some balls to post your pics. I think the overall feedback has been pretty good. Hope this threAD gets ya some business.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:20 PM   #40
lupegarland
Premium Access

Encounters: 287

Piper I have seen you before you have a curvy body like MM,plus your body is delicious.I was very pleased with the way you looked.
lupegarland is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 07:57 AM   #41
Monkey Butt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Piper I've seen you up close and personal, you are sexy as can be. Your body is very hard, there is no fat or jiggle. There is no doubt about you spending time in the gym. Now I agree with a couple of your photos being poor. But they still got me to your door and I'm glad they did.

Oh yeah this post adds to my thoughts on you!!! Your awesome!!!!
Monkey Butt is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 03:45 PM   #42
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Zoftig....plump but not BBW
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 05:45 PM   #43
CarpeMomento
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

I would think "a few extra pounds" or "a little bit of cushion" would be accurate in your case, but those tend to be misinterpreted because big girls will use those kinds of phrases to market themselves. Slightly curvy works, though I tend to think the word "curvy" is another one of those terms that have been corrupted by misuse. Thick, to me, has actually replaced what curvy should've been (coke-bottle shape, big tits and ass). Personally, whether or not you have any kids (doesn't seem like you do based on pic at least), your body type is what I'm hoping for when I think of a MILF. Pretty, not fat, just soft.
CarpeMomento is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 07:08 PM   #44
bytra2121
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I would say curvy bordering on bbw. That being said, I would hit it! I find the fact you asked the question pretty darn sexy actually.
bytra2121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:18 PM   #45
INeedCIYM
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default What body is PiperPosh

What body type is PiperPosh
One I like to play with.

When I see ladies describe as Curvy and I'm interested I contact them and ask Height, Weight and Bra size. I can filter out BBW from that.
As you have and 34D-29-40 , 5'9 145 sounds like MILF. But one I can afford

You could say Mature curvy or Slime but not tone or Slime to Plump
INeedCIYM is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women