Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #31
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I'm still letting this develop, it's doing good so far everyone, not really heated and it seems to be taking a logical course, I'll be commenting later after work.

I will comment on this though, and I'll let the rest wait till later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikahranae View Post
I really didn't feel like the lady was looking for a battle. She was dared to post it and she did.
If she "was dared to post it" then obviously the person who dared her knew that it was going to incite a battle, or it wouldn't have been a dare. When she accepted that dare she obviously knew it was going to incite a battle. By accepting the fact that it was going to incite a battle, she should have also accepted the consequences of that battle, win, or lose, for her, and not gotten angry or personal about it. She had the benefit of knowing how it was going to go before she posted it, and in a premeditated act on her part, she started the battle. The rest of us had to get hit suddenly in the face with it...and were able react accordingly and finish it for her.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #32
Big Juan
Account Disabled

Quote:
I really didn't feel like the lady was looking for a battle. She was dared to post it and she did. As far as the blog goes, I can say that I have related to some of the things she posted. Do I feel like that on most of my appts? NO. I have had some guys that have no idea what they are doing in the bedroom. I don't just sit there and keep my mouth quiet though. I try to teach them the right thing to do. I have only had one person that got an attitude because he thought he was the greatest lover of all time. Needless to say, I never saw him again. I understand hobbyists have gone thru some really bad appts. before as well. If a blog came out from a hobbyists point of view that was truthful but bashed providers, I would not be mad. I know I am always clean, on time and my service is great. Why would I get offended on a blog that I know has nothing to do with me? It just seems that no one can come to the Houston Coed and post how they really feel without getting bashed. The guys that expressed they thought the blog should be posted was bashed for being a WK that was protecting the hooktards? It's crazy. I thought the point of discussion boards was to hear all different perspectives and opinions. It's kinda hard to do that when people are afraid to post because they will be bashed for posting their honest opinions.
It is an 'Information Exchange' fantasy board. If you're a dick you're gonna be called a dick. If you're a cunt you're a cunt. Please don't read anything else into that.

Don't be surprised if you get asked for a 2 hour BJ with your rants. Friggin' move on, go on vacation, stay in Dallas, don't stay in Dallas, take your midol, don't take your midol, admit DED is a pencil dick, don't admit I am the Juan. I mean shit lady go have some chamomille tae, a fresh salad, put on a flannel shirt and turn on Ellen, if being around testosterone makes you this friggin; nuts.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions from caribe bonita.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #33
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
I'm sorry your life seems so miserable that you need to come to a public forum and bash people.
Quote:
I don't agree with anyone bashing anyone.
Anyone care to look up the word "hypocrite" for me?

Quote:
Lol...you obviously don't read the Dallas Coed. We have a few pricks there too. I am a member on this board and will go to whatever forums I choose. I have the right to read threads and start threads to all the forums I have access to.
You obviously haven't checked where a good portion of my reviews are located. Go ahead and give it a try, click the little blue "41" under sofia's boobs and find out how many of them were done in Dallas. I can't remember and won't bother checking.

And, for the record, I didn't say you weren't welcome here and shouldn't post here. I said you have no fucking clue what you're posting about. You walked up on a fight two days later and started whining about how the people nearby are sooooooo mean... I mentioned Dallas because whenever some moron comes to Houston Coed to survey the battle-damage they always seem to be from Dallas.

I'm done with you.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #34
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Damn, how do you Houston ladies deal with guys like Dearhunter and Wakeup? It's funny how they are on here bashing providers but only have 1 review between the both of them. LOL.
The solution is not to deal with them at all. Yes they are sharing that 1 review. One wrote it and another proof read and one revise and another edit and so on. And I read first few lines and lost interest.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #35
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I thinck the title of this thread is misleading. I wouldn't really call them "provider bashers", their posting "style" applies to everyone equally, hobbiest as well.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #36
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
I was just reading a thread that had a whole lot of bashing. Damn, how do you Houston ladies deal with guys like Dearhunter and Wakeup? It's funny how they are on here bashing providers but only have 1 review between the both of them. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
The solution is not to deal with them at all. Yes they are sharing that 1 review. One wrote it and another proof read and one revise and another edit and so on. And I read first few lines and lost interest.

Newsflash: "The guy without an avatar" is also the guy

Old 11-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #37
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
I'm sorry your life seems so miserable that you need to come to a public forum and bash people.
Said the hooktard who wondered what the fuck happened when she expanded the "playing field".
Old 11-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #38
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
. It's kinda hard to do that when people are afraid to post because they will be bashed for posting their honest opinions.
yup yup
Old 11-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I confess....I have held back because I was afraid I would be punished for posting my honest opinion. If St. C will give me a "get out of jail free" card, I will be more truthfull....I promise.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:03 PM   #40
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
yup yup
I'd agree too, ibechill. But then I remember that if someone is too timid to post their opinion out of fear of having mean things typed at them from some distant place, then I don't want their spineless and soft-headed opinions anyway. Odds are they're the "+1" type poster anyway...
Old 11-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall where these ladies went off in the aftermath of that whole meltdown....they will deny it, of course....too funny.

Maybe I should offer to do a session with LC as a peace offering....with a honest, accurate review to follow....we could do an outcall at my house.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #42
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I was just reading a thread that had a whole lot of bashing. Damn, how do you Houston ladies deal with guys like Dearhunter and Wakeup? It's funny how they are on here bashing providers but only have 1 review between the both of them. LOL.
Dearhunter's posts are all about getting attention for Dearhunter. That, and trying to impress everyone with how smart he is. Some folks chose to humor him; I think more feel sorry for him.

He hides his board identity from the providers he sees; if he didn't, I doubt he'd be able to schedule very often.

In my opinion, he's the opposite of a valuable contributor to a board like Eccie. He's all about making noise and playing juvenile games.

To paraphrase Shakespere:

"Dearhunter's persona is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Wakeup, on the other hand, truly is an asshole. And a good guy.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
I'd agree too, ibechill. But then I remember that if someone is too timid to post their opinion out of fear of having mean things typed at them from some distant place, then I don't want their spineless and soft-headed opinions anyway. Odds are they're the "+1" type poster anyway...
+1
Old 11-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #44
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
Dearhunter's posts are all about getting attention for Dearhunter. That, and trying to impress everyone with how smart he is. Some folks chose to humor him; I think more feel sorry for him.

He hides his board identity from the providers he sees; if he didn't, I doubt he'd be able to schedule very often.

In my opinion, he's the opposite of a valuable contributor to a board like Eccie. He's all about making noise and playing juvenile games.

To paraphrase Shakespere:

"Dearhunter's persona is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Wakeup, on the other hand, truly is an asshole. And a good guy.
That one should get you some free pussy after your "BlowPop only" session with somebody....who am I to judge your game.

Shall we HONESTLY discuss your list in open forum?
Since you know so much about me....we can share each others hobby secrets....I'm game.....you set the playing field.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:13 PM   #45
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think Mikah is friends with Kodylynn. So I aintz gonna say anything to piss off Mikah.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women