Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60265
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Good Grief, everybody in the Uited States that is over 8 has a cell phone. The best way to keep anything from going public is to just not say anything to anybody, anywhere.

That would make for a pretty boring world.

I think Turtle Head would have mopped the floor with Judd, she lost the only thing she had going for her, her looks. I put her in the same category as "skid marks" Sheryl Crow. Airhead.

But that is all water under the bridge. The Dems are not going to take that seat, no matter how much ole Mitch fucks up.

That being said, I fail to see a crime here.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Good Grief, everybody in the Uited States that is over 8 has a cell phone. The best way to keep anything from going public is to just not say anything to anybody, anywhere.

That would make for a pretty boring world.

I think Turtle Head would have mopped the floor with Judd, she lost the only thing she had going for her, her looks. I put her in the same category as "skid marks" Sheryl Crow. Airhead.

But that is all water under the bridge. The Dems are not going to take that seat, no matter how much ole Mitch fucks up.

That being said, I fail to see a crime here.

aside from the legal assistant that came up with the facts and whos $$ he was spending uncovering those facts on Judd, me either.

call in the FBI !!!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Swept the ares and could not find a listening device does that mean one of his men or women ratted him out?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I doubt if there was a bug planted. More likely, MJ offered some bucks to someone who could cast a cloud on McConnell's integrity and reputation.

(McConnell's integrity and reputation? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!)

But I digress.

If there was a mole in the McConnell campaign, state law should prevail. If it happened in DC, then the FBI should investigate, if there's anything to investigate.

Personally, it's long past time for McConnell to go. I'm not sure Ashley Judd is the best replacement, but we don't need McConnell in Congress anymore, if we ever did.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I doubt if there was a bug planted. More likely, MJ offered some bucks to someone who could cast a cloud on McConnell's integrity and reputation.

(McConnell's integrity and reputation? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!)

But I digress.

If there was a mole in the McConnell campaign, state law should prevail. If it happened in DC, then the FBI should investigate, if there's anything to investigate.

Personally, it's long past time for McConnell to go. I'm not sure Ashley Judd is the best replacement, but we don't need McConnell in Congress anymore, if we ever did.
Judd isn't even in it anymore ... do keep up.

IMO, some yanker in the ranks was looking for an opportunity to capture some dirt and sell the dirt to the highest bidder in the media ... like Jackie said, cell phones are in every pocket in the room, ExNyer says it was a private meeting(snick) so it had to be a friendly republican that grabbed the moment. Ah well,eh? Call in the FBI ~snort~
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #36
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Judd isn't even in it anymore ... do keep up.

IMO, some yanker in the ranks was looking for an opportunity to capture some dirt and sell the dirt to the highest bidder in the media ... like Jackie said, cell phones are in every pocket in the room, ExNyer says it was a private meeting(snick) so it had to be a friendly republican that grabbed the moment. Ah well,eh? Call in the FBI ~snort~
I see you still "could care less" about this (snick)
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I see you still "could care less" about this (snick)

I see youre still making up shit
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #38
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
I see youre still making up shit
No, that would be you and your entire pointless thread.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, that would be you and your entire pointless thread.
the pointless thread you've contributed almost as many posts to as I have ?

does that make you equally pointless ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #40
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
the pointless thread you've contributed almost as many posts to as I have ?

does that make you equally pointless ?
Nope, I never said I couldn't care less about the bugging.

You posted a thread on the VERY FIRST DAY that it was reported just to tells us there was nothing to look at and we should all just move along. You wish.

What say we let law enforcement do their job of investigating first and THEN decide if a crime happened, m'kay?
Old 04-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #41
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Can you boys imagine if the event had been published in a conservative paper or magazine and it was of a similar meeting of staff for Pelosi, Durbin, Frank or similar?

W O W !

In the old days, Janet Reno would have mobilized the F.B.I., Special Forces, the 7th Army, a Special Prosecutor and all of Slick Willie's Spin-meisters. THEN they would have gotten serious.

It is a crime if it was bugging. If their discussion of Ashley's Juggs was the worst they could publish, the bugging business must be pretty slim.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #42
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Can you boys imagine if the event had been published in a conservative paper or magazine and it was of a similar meeting of staff for Pelosi, Durbin, Frank or similar?

W O W !

In the old days, Janet Reno would have mobilized the F.B.I., Special Forces, the 7th Army, a Special Prosecutor and all of Slick Willie's Spin-meisters. THEN they would have gotten serious.

It is a crime if it was bugging. If their discussion of Ashley's Juggs was the worst they could publish, the bugging business must be pretty slim.

Old Dingus
It does all seem pretty stupid.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #43
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just as a side note to all of this, under Ney York's sweeping new Gun Laws, in particular where they are going after the guns of people with mental disabilities, would Ashley Judd be able to own a gun in New York?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

W O W !

Old Dingus

Your dingus isn't the only thing that's old..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #45
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

He is doing nothing of the sort; that statement isn't a "walkback"...you wouldn't know a "walkback" if it walk all over you.......................

Sen. Mitch McConnell campaign continues to attack source of anonymous audio recording

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...0/1001/rsslink

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
McConnell is already walking it back....

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com....php?ref=fpblg
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women