Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #31
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Let's get back on topic, it's like herding cats around here only cats are more intelligent. Hooker boards are here to promote the hobby. That's their mission statement. Period. Eccie and others offer forums as a value added option for members that partake in the hobby. They would do just fine without them. Indys considered eliminating the Stump because they felt it became a wasteland of insults and stupidity. And it wasn't as bad as here. You don't join a political blog to look for hookers. Unless maybe a liberal blog and you can find a gay provider. And, reviews are just a part of the hobby, just one arrow in your quiver to judge what provider you want to see. Men's rooms, pm's are also a good source of intel. Now, the Pittsburgh board has been dead for years. But a group of guys have moved over from Indys and are recruiting providers to join. That's far more important to Eccie than having a bunch of whacknuts that just participate in one non hobby forum only. Lots of provider choices builds a healthy board. Not a worthless political forum. Just a bunch of deadwood. Pun intended.
why do you give a fuck?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
why do you give a fuck?
Oh, that's an interesting well thought out question. I'm responding to this thread. Why did you give a fuck to post why do I give a fuck? I bet that just confused the hell outta you. Jagoff.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hooker boards are here to promote the hobby. That's their mission statement. Period.............Men's rooms, pm's are also a good source of intel.
You dumb Muther Fucker, this is a business enterprise. Not a place for you to recruit a bunch of homo's into the Pittsburgh Men's room as your hobby. So go take your gay ass back to the coal mines.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You dumb Muther Fucker, this is a business enterprise. Not a place for you to recruit a bunch of homo's into the Pittsburgh Men's room as your hobby. So go take your gay ass back to the coal mines.
Oh, another brilliant post from WTFuckhead. Guess what numnuts, WesternPeeA is the new world capital for natural gas. You should know something about gas because your full of toxic gas. Now, I'm going to help a brother out. If you ever manage to get a date with a lady, here's some hygiene tips. They're picky about that. Trim the dingle berries from your eyebrows, power wash your ass crack, sandblast your teeth, gargle with Clorox. Weed wack your nose and ear hairs. Considering it's you, it's at least a good start. Oh, almost forgot, borrow a couple C notes from your mom, don't tell what's it's for. BTW, you spelled MOTHER wrong. I really don't care, but CJzero is a stickler on such things.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, another brilliant post from WTFuckhead. Guess what numnuts, WesternPeeA is the new world capital for natural gas. You should know something about gas because your full of toxic gas. Now, I'm going to help a brother out. If you ever manage to get a date with a lady, here's some hygiene tips. They're picky about that. Trim the dingle berries from your eyebrows, power wash your ass crack, sandblast your teeth, gargle with Clorox. Weed wack your nose and ear hairs. Considering it's you, it's at least a good start. Oh, almost forgot, borrow a couple C notes from your mom, don't tell what's it's for. BTW, you spelled MOTHER wrong. I really don't care, but CJzero is a stickler on such things.

just helping you showcase YOUR stupidity

apparently YOU'RE an expert on hillbilly hygiene, thanks for sharing YOUR daily routine.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
just helping you showcase YOUR stupidity

apparently YOU'RE an expert on hillbilly hygiene, thanks for sharing YOUR daily routine.
Nope, I'm tall, tan and handsome. Chicks dig me. If WTFuckhead hasn't been laid by now, it ain't gonna happen.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, I'm tall, tan and handsome. Chicks dig me. If WTFuckhead hasn't been laid by now, it ain't gonna happen.

riiiiiiiight, TT&H, must be why 1/3 of your reviews are about a lady that barely touched you .... she dug you
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
riiiiiiiight, TT&H, must be why 1/3 of your reviews are about a lady that barely touched you .... she dug you
And that's exactly why I posted the review. So another hobbyist wouldn't go the thru same experience. DUH! I TOFT. She was a hot chick, but she doesn't work there anymore. This type of work wasn't for her. That was my second visit there. If you go there choose Heaven. Smokin hot. Average skills. See Skippy, that's how it works. Hobbying 101. Your welcome in advance.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is THAT how the hobby works?

You really are a dumb motherfucker.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok, now you mention the ads, that's better. Except nobody up here in da Burgh is trying to "limit content" - if by content you mean more reviews.

Oh, and you left out something - the part where WTF and thousands of his gay libtard buddies are allowed to join the site in order to fluff up the viewership numbers and charge more for banner ads, even though they don't write any reviews and in fact they limit content by driving away straight members (who do write reviews) with their gay libtard political comments.

Are all of you right wingers fluffers? All you think about are gay libatards...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
And that's exactly why I posted the review. So another hobbyist wouldn't go the thru same experience. DUH! I TOFT. She was a hot chick, but she doesn't work there anymore. This type of work wasn't for her. That was my second visit there. If you go there choose Heaven. Smokin hot. Average skills. See Skippy, that's how it works. Hobbying 101. Your welcome in advance.
3 reviews in 3 years is a wealth of information ... $400 for 3 outings with Pitt hookers tells me how "smoking" the Ho's were ... I've tipped more at a class act titty bar in one night, than you've ever spent on hooktards ..

you're not impressing anyone other than yourself, and your rump ranger pal's
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are all of you right wingers fluffers? All you think about are gay libtards...
Put down the shotgun and read more carefully... I said the gay libtards are the ones brought in to perform fluffing duties at eccie. 'Course the owner prolly didn't know they would stick around and try to inflict their libtard political views on the real hobbyists.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Put down the shotgun and read more carefully... I said the gay libtards are the ones brought in to perform fluffing duties at eccie. 'Course the owner prolly didn't know they would stick around and try to inflict their libtard political views on the real hobbyists.

BRILLIANT !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #44
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
3 reviews in 3 years is a wealth of information ...
Hey dumbfuck, if you paid attention you would know that we used to post reviews on a site called eraps but they were lost forever when the site merged into eccie earlier this year. (We brought pistolero and 2dogs over as mods since we knew they aren't gaymo libtards like you.)

Looks like 3 reviews is 3 more than you've puked up in 4 years.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
3 reviews in 3 years is a wealth of information ... $400 for 3 outings with Pitt hookers tells me how "smoking" the Ho's were ... I've tipped more at a class act titty bar in one night, than you've ever spent on hooktards ..

you're not impressing anyone other than yourself, and your rump ranger pal's
Oh, your a big shot eh? You go to tittie bars? In you're lil red pick up truck? With a couple pennies between the seats? I'm sure you throw nickels around like manhole covers. Who the fuck are you impressing? A bunch of schmucks on a hooker political forum? Ooh, go beat your chest. Admit it, you're a complete waste of space on a hooker site.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women