Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2015, 12:38 AM   #31
Guest102816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Love it...however, don't hear it as much as I'd like...

There are a couple well-reviewed ladies here that I've seen a few times, who are into some kinky stuff. So I was kinda surprised that neither really talked dirty, and added that dimension to the whole experience. They were both very cool, very laid back in general, but just didn't go there.

So—here's another question—if you want it, should you tell your provider that you like it? And encourage them to do it? I typically like to let things play out naturally. However, I wouldn't want them thinking I'm not into it, and hold back.
Guest102816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:38 AM   #32
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDallas30 View Post
Love it...however, don't hear it as much as I'd like...

So—here's another question—if you want it, should you tell your provider that you like it? And encourage them to do it? I typically like to let things play out naturally. However, I wouldn't want them thinking I'm not into it, and hold back.

As I said earlier in this thread, the answer from me to the OP's question was both moaning and a little dirty talk, but more ego stroking talk is what I call it. IMO, the answer to your questions are yes you do as it is a very good idea to let a provider what you like, after all, it is your money and all she can do is say no. To me, discreetness is greatly appreciated when we are away from each other, if/when we are meeting in person somewhere beforehand and of course when we are not on the clock, but certainly not while we are together in a BCD session.

I ask every provider I am even thinking about setting an appointment with if they have a p411 account, and if so, to please read my profile on there first. And basically, without me having to say things through text/PM or over the phone, it lets them know what I like (moaning, dirty talk, active participation, ect.) in hopes that it weeds out the less consistent providers who are YMMV and/or the ones who do not know how to at least act like they enjoy what they do, aka IOP, as usually those types providers will respond back to me that I am asking too much of them, if they even respond back at all.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 09:10 AM   #33
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Foreign languages are ok???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Or what about when they whisper sweet nothings in a foreign language in your ear while they're fucking you. Idk wtf he is saying. He could be telling me in that my pussy feels like a cheese grater and it would still sound sexy. Lol
What about leaning forward while being inside a lady, putting my mouth close to here ears quietly stating " melethril nîn, ú-chebin estel anim"... I tried that yesterday but I don't think she heard me through her screaming.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 09:18 AM   #34
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews
Default hhmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock View Post
What about leaning forward while being inside a lady, putting my mouth close to here ears quietly stating " melethril nîn, ú-chebin estel anim"... I tried that yesterday but I don't think she heard me through her screaming.
Now I get it.....
Lmao
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 10:46 AM   #35
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Love the sighs, moans and dirty talk...as long as it's not scripted and insincere. Rather have a gal be quiet than a poor faker.

As I've aged, I've learned to control my climax until I'm sated and ready to cum. Nothing pushes me over the edge better than hearing a lady tell me to "cum for me." Variations like "cum all over my tits, cum in my pussy, cum in my mouth" all work the same magic.

On the same note, I love when a lady is getting close and I can make the same type of statement, begging for her to come...
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:51 AM   #36
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Sincerity (read: credibility) is key. I know I'm not the best fuck you've ever had, but if you like my cock, tell me - and the dirtier the better. I've had some providers tell me great things before and after that turned me on, but those same remarks while we're in the act would send me sky-high. So yeah, the dirtier the better especially if both of us get into the act. Great thread, AngelRyder!
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 03:36 PM   #37
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
We can't talk dirty enough to each other. I can go into some pretty kinky/freaky/fetish shit too if you're down for it... You'll get me harder, more cum, and multiples out of me if you're willing to venture down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Or what about when they whisper sweet nothings in a foreign language in your ear while they're fucking you. Idk wtf he is saying. He could be telling me in that my pussy feels like a cheese grater and it would still sound sexy. Lol

I absolutely love this and couldn't agree more!!!
Where as I crave an hot accent (latin) or other language, I am super turned on when dirty talk is initiated by him. Always nice to spice it up.

There's nothing hotter to me than dating someone who is uber vanilla and bringing out their wild side!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 03:55 PM   #38
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

<<--- Uber vanilla.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:01 PM   #39
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
<<--- Uber vanilla.
Ha!
Old 04-27-2015, 08:50 PM   #40
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStephTx View Post
Ha!
This is a thread about dirty talk. Now get back to some suggestions that might help. Ya dirty horny screaming sex fiend!

I think the dirty talk is just another layer on the entire experience. Some people like a three layer dip or a banana split with extra sprinkles. Some like 4 olives in their dirty martini, some like it dry, straight up. Some people like to be with a partner that take the whole fucking Baskin Robbins store, pour it into a liquor store with a 500lb barrel of olives and stir it with a chainsaw. Could be a lot of flavor is what some people like. When two people (or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) get together if their preferred taste levels match pretty close, or even exactly, no matter how many flavors are being enjoyed, the time spent is complete. It is fulfilling to the hilt.

Best not leave it anywhere but on the pitch, else you missed out on something.

Tell Dan I got his money, Still vanilla.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:41 PM   #41
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

I love initiating dirty talk because of the reaction that is followed. Something like "Can I rub my pussy on your cock then lick and suck my juices off your dick?" Of course with a nice, sexy and seductive tone. For some reason, I feel the need to ask, in case that is something they don't want to do, Lol
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:53 AM   #42
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is a thread about dirty talk. Now get back to some suggestions that might help. Ya dirty horny screaming sex fiend!

I think the dirty talk is just another layer on the entire experience. Some people like a three layer dip or a banana split with extra sprinkles. Some like 4 olives in their dirty martini, some like it dry, straight up. Some people like to be with a partner that take the whole fucking Baskin Robbins store, pour it into a liquor store with a 500lb barrel of olives and stir it with a chainsaw. Could be a lot of flavor is what some people like. When two people (or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) get together if their preferred taste levels match pretty close, or even exactly, no matter how many flavors are being enjoyed, the time spent is complete. It is fulfilling to the hilt.

Best not leave it anywhere but on the pitch, else you missed out on something.

Tell Dan I got his money, Still vanilla.
I just had an orgasm reading this! While driving.
With my new ballgag on!
Old 04-28-2015, 07:05 AM   #43
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I absolutely love this and couldn't agree more!!!
Where as I crave an hot accent (latin) or other language, I am super turned on when dirty talk is initiated by him. Always nice to spice it up.

There's nothing hotter to me than dating someone who is uber vanilla and bringing out their wild side!

<--- if i was anymore vanilla Blue Bell would be my sponser.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:44 AM   #44
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Looking for you on I30 Steph!! Lol
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:29 AM   #45
blinkq45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
I love initiating dirty talk because of the reaction that is followed. Something like "Can I rub my pussy on your cock then lick and suck my juices off your dick?" Of course with a nice, sexy and seductive tone. For some reason, I feel the need to ask, in case that is something they don't want to do, Lol
And you do it exceptionally well Bliss with your sweet, sexy and seductive voice. I am in Awe with your Dirty Talking skills Bliss. You should be giving Dirty Talk lesions IMO. You're among the Best!!
blinkq45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women