Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2015, 02:05 PM   #31
dominos
Premium Access

Encounters: 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodwho View Post
I've been hobbling for sometime.
So you have been "hobbling what does that have to do with the hobby and Providers looks.

Ladies wear what you want or nothing at all. But if you are not fresh and clean and look like or better than your pics well you figure it out.
dominos is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:05 PM   #32
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Unless requests are made.. I tend to dress in what makes me feel sexy and comfortable. I am more of a t-shirt and panties type girl...but I do make sure that my hair and make up are done. I don't wear much make up anyway. I do agree..if you want a certain thing you have to ask. A lot of us ladies have a regular clientele who have asked us to do what makes us comfortable..and that can cause a lady to get set in her ways.
Just ask...the worst she can say is No.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:42 PM   #33
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominos View Post
So you have been "hobbling what does that have to do with the hobby and Providers looks.

Ladies wear what you want or nothing at all. But if you are not fresh and clean and look like or better than your pics well you figure it out.
Glad you're smart enough to know that hobbling was a type error because I sure would hate to spend a lot of time explaining it.
Whodwho is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:55 PM   #34
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Noted. My expectations and standards must be higher than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
agreed! so, just go visit providers who do that for you. and quit visiting ones who dont.
simple as that. [i understand research may not reveal that for you, but it usually does]

"what we got here is a failure to communicate!" -the sherrif in "cool hand luke"

Whodwho, i'm w/ invisible on this. - if you didnt let her know what you wanted and/or hoped for, then you have less of a leg to stand on.

there's hope, expect, desire, want, need. and they are all different.
for me, the only thing i hope for is she's there.
i expect her to be alive.
i desire and want some delites.
but i dont really need this.

since there is NOT a standard manual, set of procedures, or policies for a provider to learn from and follow, there is NO standard about any of the many details (large and small) of being a provider, her looks, behavior, activities, arranging of appts, her place, etc.

so, if it didnt work out like you thought it might go, you could let her know [doesnt usually have a good ROI].
or just dont go see her again. and you could let guys know about it in the lounge.

but, if she advertised or communicated certain things and didnt live up to them, write a review so others can know about her [keep it matter of fact w/out being disrespectul or being a jerk].

hope you find what you are looking for! [seriously]
Whodwho is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:01 PM   #35
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

But you really can't go wrong answering the door naked ijs lol
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:33 PM   #36
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well I disagree SP, I'd love to meet you. Butt, I love to see a lady in clothes so I can appreciate the hot babe I'm going to spend time with. My thoughts are clothes (panties) are the perfect wrapping for the perfect gift.

Btw, was this another shot at the maid
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:06 PM   #37
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Unless requests are made.. I tend to dress in what makes me feel sexy and comfortable. I am more of a t-shirt and panties type girl...but I do make sure that my hair and make up are done. I don't wear much make up anyway. I do agree..if you want a certain thing you have to ask. A lot of us ladies have a regular clientele who have asked us to do what makes us comfortable..and that can cause a lady to get set in her ways.
And thats why your the best...
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:37 PM   #38
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

To answer the op's question, if they answer door in pj's or look like they don't care, then they don't care. They don't want to be there, they are in it for the money only.

I always ask my clients what their outfit/shoes request is when I text my address. I've had so many different requests usually it's lingerie stockings and heels. Heck, one guy liked yoga pants, one loved granny panties, and one wanted me to come in capris and a t-shirt dressed like a soccer mom.

Communicate, communicate , communicate !!!!

Good thread!!
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #39
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodwho View Post
I've been hobbling for sometime and know a lot of providers and fellow hobbiest but my question is this... If I take the time to get manscaped for a session why do some providers not even bother to beautify themselves. I mean I get waxed, manicure, fresh haircut, wash my ass twice before the meet , spray myself with lovely fragrance put lotion on my body and dress as if I was going to a dinner party. Wash my car and shine my shoes but some providers can't even put on a little bit of makeup or even some pretty lipstick !??? WTF!?

Ladies if you get professional photos done with your hair nicely done and your makeup applied as best you can for the photos why on earth would you want to look different she. You meet us? Pajamas and house slippers will not do it any more.

If your rates are increasing you should at least look presentable for the date!

Now remember this is not referring to every one of you. Just the ones that choose to look below the standard look.

Nothing better than to get your knob polished by a sexy beautiful woman with very pretty lipstick.
I have lipstick on in some of my photos, but the majority of my clients are married or have an SO, so it is silly of me to wear nice red lip gloss in a session. I might have clear lip gloss on, but really, do I need to ruin my client's life because he hugged me when he arrived and got red lip gloss on his shirt. Or got red on his cock? Be reasonable.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:30 PM   #40
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I totally agree.

Most times I wear bra, panties and a shear robe. I have light to medium make up. But usually not much on my lips.

But, occasionally I'm a t-shirt and panties type. I like it. My boobs like it.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:44 PM   #41
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post

But, occasionally I'm a t-shirt and panties type. I like it. My boobs like it.
And we like your boobs!
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:08 PM   #42
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews
Default :) I couldn't resist!

FB_IMG_1444040780926.jpg
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:28 PM   #43
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think it's called the real ec world. If she's hot she's hot if she's not....
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 08:59 AM   #44
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Rules to live by.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X81AoBcVnaA
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 10:34 AM   #45
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I always look sexy and elegant or my dates. A classy dress, high heels, or jeans and nice blouse, etc. Sometimes I wear tennis attire. I never put a lot of make up and I know I don't look bad. I rarely put any lipstick on. In my daily life, I do not like wearing makeup. Nobody ever complains so far. I have gotten request to put on red lipsticks before and I didn't mind it.
My regulars who have known me for years prefer me to be myself. I see them without make up and they still think I am beautiful.
samantha thom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women