Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2015, 05:39 PM   #31
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
Of course they can.. To u I been trolling... But r u speaking for all "chicks"? I didn't know u are spokeswoman for all "chicks"... Congrat, you have been promoted from a #%*+.
Keep up the good work.

I was really confused about what this incoherent, crazy thread was about, but if you can talk to Jules like that; NOW I understand perfectly. Thanks for clearing that up.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:57 PM   #32
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

For someone who only comes to D/FW 4 or 5 times a year, you have certainly invested a lot of time commenting on these boards. I don't have anything invested in this other than the normal "train wreck" curiosity so take my advise with a grain of salt. You really should quit digging this hole. It's just friendly advise so if you choose to ignore it, I completely understand.
Mr. Rogers is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:20 PM   #33
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
ok, i tried hold back but i decide to just let it out...

Yes, I do speak out what is in my mind in this forum. If that is careless, so be it. I do that in real world and I do that here. BUT I don't make up bull shits. just tell it as is. I guess bunch of dicks here hated that for some reason. oh well... I never been in chat or forum before eccie and I start to enjoy it until couple days ago when some people told me about some dicks who try to get me kicked out for being mean....really? hahaha, did i make you cry?

These dicks accused me of attacking clients and providers...hey, if I verbally (well not verbally but in typing) attacked you, it is probably because u made attack or accused me of something first... if not, well I hope I didn't offended you too much and i am sorry.

These dicks start group together and pming providers, not to see me and go as far as threatening the provider of their clientel and biz
and
pming clients, to gang up,,,

Really? are you fucking kidding me? if my money is not good to that provider cause of what I said here,,, oh well, i find me someone else...at least once that met me know how I treat them (hope as well as they like to be).. I treat them like ladies, not whole and make stupid threat.

Hey, dicks,,, if you have dick,,come out and defend or attack.. hurt me here as much as you want, if you can but don't be threatening providers..This maybe play ground for you but it is real world for them.

You are FUCKING JOKE...living in a world of eccie to earn respect and power of grouping....

(This is me,, just type without thinking and not try to be a pretty boy)
My you do get your panties in a twist. It must hurt your balls. That has to make you wine.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #34
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
My you do get your panties in a twist. It must hurt your balls. That has to make you wine.
Haha, are you saying he has grapes for balls? LOL!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:53 PM   #35
no_romance_needed
Premium Access

I can't believe I've been on ECCIE for 5 years, and I've just recently discovered the joys of the COED forum. This stuff is a riot!

Now, back to lurking.
no_romance_needed is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:11 PM   #36
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Geeeez Louise

Thank you for ur advise...
i think I know the limit I need to be.. Of course I cross that limit before and cannot guarantee I will never cross again. I have been hurt before by provider but that was mutual separation. Dangerous part about me is I just go with the flow and just let it be... If I think abt where she been and limit my feeling during session, I don't think I will enjoy much.... If I just look for sex, I would just go find street walker or bp... not high end providers... If provider, I see is not same,, I just don't see her again...I usually keep in contact with my ATF,,and I enjoy and hope she does too...during the session, I pay her so I own her,, just like my employer owns me during my work hours...but after the session we are good friend or companion...wtever happens, I am just let it be...

NO IT REALLY IS COMICAL AT THIS POINT AND KIND OF SAD......LIKE RUBBERNECKING AT A CAR WRECK.....YOU JUST CANT HELP BUT SEE THE HORROR

THE ABOVE QUOTE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE OF THE OP's MAD GENIOUS STATEMENTS......OH BUT THERES SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I JUST PICKED THE LATEST JOKES...

ENG....MAYBE A NEW HOBBY WOULD SUIT YOU BETTER??
Like stamp collecting, toy trains, fireflies in a jar, this doesn't seem to make you happy so why bother?? Life it too short to sweat the small stuff....
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:31 AM   #37
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
Thank you for ur advise...
i think I know the limit I need to be.. Of course I cross that limit before and cannot guarantee I will never cross again. I have been hurt before by provider but that was mutual separation. Dangerous part about me is I just go with the flow and just let it be... If I think abt where she been and limit my feeling during session, I don't think I will enjoy much.... If I just look for sex, I would just go find street walker or bp... not high end providers... If provider, I see is not same,, I just don't see her again...I usually keep in contact with my ATF,,and I enjoy and hope she does too...during the session, I pay her so I own her,, just like my employer owns me during my work hours...but after the session we are good friend or companion...wtever happens, I am just let it be...

...[/I]
Can't handle the truth of being a provider? but to be fair, you should highlighted some other things i typed...just to show you are no better than me and I am not any better than you

yep, i typed that,, you sell urself for money to your client just like I sell my self to my employer..

I treat my ladies just like I want to be treated by my employer..with respect.

during the session, u give ur client what they want,, just like i give my employer what they want during my work hr.

during the session, ur client owns u,,, just like my employer owns me...

If you cannot accept that, you should consider retiring..or go find something else to do (I know when I don't want to be owned, not enjoy wt i do, or get old for what i do,, I will be retiring)

"Life it too short to sweat the small stuff...." yep, thanks for advise.. I did get too caught up on eccie..and shit (rookie chatter), i am not even in DFW and fucking wasting so much time here for no gain.. time to reduce my hrs here and go find me some pussy (new employees) in my home town..

and to dicks that grouped (the posse),,,good luck ruining my hobby in DFW,,u can stay hidden behind world of forum forever... bunch of pussys
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:09 AM   #38
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I regrettably wasted time looking back at your posts. No one needs to do anything to try to sabotage you with providers. You're doing a great job all on your own. There will always be some providers who will see you regardless of how much of a scum bag you are. Some on here will spread their legs for anybody with the money. Fortunately, others are far more discerning and understand not all money is good money

please write reviews on every girl you see. Then the rest of us will know who's not worth seeing.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:32 AM   #39
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:42 AM   #40
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

mwsatx is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:19 AM   #41
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

I can see that my advise fell on deaf ears so to speak. Providers aren't owned anymore than we are when we work for a company. Implying that sends the message to the women that you view them as property and can do anything you want with them during your time together. I'm sure there will be women who still see you that don't screen properly but those that do will surely cross you off the list for making these remarks.

Mr. Rogers is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:49 AM   #42
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

wow...

i get it people are dicks here... but there is no reason for all this trolling here

from what i remember eng was pretty cool guy offline, but this bs is ridiculous... guess manners isn't something that parents stopped teaching long ago...

also you know damn well he can't call anyone out with out being banned ... so you should note you are baiting ... which to an extent is a form of harassment
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:05 PM   #43
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
I can see that my advise fell on deaf ears so to speak. Providers aren't owned anymore than we are when we work for a company. Implying that sends the message to the women that you view them as property and can do anything you want with them during your time together. I'm sure there will be women who still see you that don't screen properly but those that do will surely cross you off the list for making these remarks.

Oh well,,, my hobby in DFW is done ... lol...
I going to start advertise for ladies who will willing to see me... lol

THN was next on my list... Wonder she will still see me???

For the record, I didn't refer any providers any less human than myself or any human that works for employer....and if they are property, so am I to my employer..no different than soldiers are property of US government.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:32 PM   #44
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

If anyone understands being misunderstood based on their posts then I do, eng.

If Bliss says he's cool then I'm guessing he's cool. I don't know her but she has an excellent reputation and I fully trust her perspective as a provider.

I'm looking forward to seeing you someday hopefully, eng.

Remember, this is the internet and things are often misinterpreted. I have taken a good beating inn the past for things I've said. In time you learn to just roll with it and see it for what it is: words on a screen.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:40 PM   #45
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Any guy that says he owns a provider because he paid her clearly has some deep issues
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women