Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162901
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Equivocate all you want, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there's been a cross on that memorial site since 1913. FYI, you'll need to count your fingers and toes five times to figure out the number of years, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You can't count to 11 unless your pants are off. You deflecting queer.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If it sounds "dumb ass" then may be you were actually curious enough if it did hurt ....

........ but someone stopped you right before you jumped.

Did you call them a "dumbass"?

I thought it sounded "dumb ass" for you to "guess" that they "weed whacked" ... shit ... or have you done it?

And I mean on purpose to find out what it would do!!!!
Sounds like COG weed wacked some dog shit on your keyboard! ...or did you land on your head after jumping off a 200ft cliff?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LLidiot, you continue to hate on America, yet sponge off of her teat for your health care and most likely your fucking income.
In the world of AssupRidee, DEM, honoring veterans is hating America. Kinda explains how he won the Dipshit Emeritus award by a landslide.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Don't take anything out of context, you worthless cocksucker, OK?

Again, cocksucker, in which outfit did you serve?

I merely stated the facts in this argument and you and LLIdiot (along with all of your flock if dipshits) collectively soiled yourselves.

But please, out words in my mouth.

Unless you believe that constitutes P4P.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You are the one who supports dishonoring the memory of our veterans, AssupRidee, DEM. And when someone attacks the attempt to dishonor the memory of our veterans, you call him an America hater. I stand by my statement.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:31 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like COG weed wacked some dog shit on your keyboard! ...or did you land on your head after jumping off a 200ft cliff?
You don't have an answer do you? Just another dumb response.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
While you can only manage to count to ten and a half with your pants off, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there was nothing "deflecting" about pointing out that a memorial cross has been on that site since 1913. Speaking of "deflecting", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, the Judeo-Christian iconography in the friezes on the U.S. Supreme Court are not as old as the memorial in San Diego, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Based merely on longevity, do you also advocate defacing the U.S. Supreme Court building, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Moses and the Ten Commandments.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You still infatuated with guys with their pants off?

You need another board. This one doesn't fit.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:00 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LLidiot, you continue to hate on America, .....
Because I believe the CIC and the DOD ought to raise holly hell about removing the cross?

I don't speak for the rest of the citizens of the United States of America (I could give a shit what the rest of "America" .. North, Central, or South .. think), but my best guess is that the vast majority would want the cross to remain ... just like they want Christmas to remain .. because roughly 85% of the USA CITIZENS are Christians.

Too bad you are in another MINORITY on another ISSUE.

I actually enjoy this country, and love it. It concerns me that folks like YOU, and your ILK, with the help and guidance with Obaminable and his ILK, ARE RUNNING THIS PLACE INTO THE GROUND with concepts like ..... tossing God and symbols of Christianity into the trash pile ... and thinking that ...

.......... providing health insurance for 11 million while eliminating it for 50 million is increasing health care coverage for the US citizens!!!.......

......... and LYING ABOUT IT TO GET THE LAW PASSED IS OK.

But what could I expect from an ignorant, loud mouth who can't read a city plat map!!!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 06:50 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
While you can only manage to count to ten and a half with your pants off, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there was nothing "deflecting" about pointing out that a memorial cross has been on that site since 1913. Speaking of "deflecting", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, the Judeo-Christian iconography in the friezes on the U.S. Supreme Court are not as old as the memorial in San Diego, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Based merely on longevity, do you also advocate defacing the U.S. Supreme Court building, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Moses and the Ten Commandments.

Go back to #11 then to # 17 then STFU you simple minded faggot.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:52 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You still infatuated with guys with their pants off?

You need another board. This one doesn't fit.

You are not yet ready for prime time LL try again . You are sticking up for a poster who in 90% of their posts has cum gobbling. Where does that leave you?
Old 12-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go back to #11 then to # 17 then STFU you simple minded faggot.
You can take your ignorant, deflecting response at #17 and shove it up your ignorant ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Now answer this, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
what the FUCK does that even mean?

Ingles, por favor, cholo!
Old 12-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You don't have an answer do you? Just another dumb response.
My answer is , I don't care what they do with the cross. If pressed....I'd say that no matter wtf they do , somebody ain't going be happy. I ain't go'n be one of'em. I don't live there and could care less.

Now go clean the dogshit off your keyboard after fixing that bump on that hard head of yours from that 200foot head first dive!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You can take your ignorant, deflecting response at #17 and shove it up your ignorant ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Now answer this, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Where did I ever say that you deflecting In Bred Hankering? You can't find it anywhere so STFU I bet you never try to answer it just more of your babbling bullshit.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:21 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where did I ever say that you deflecting In Bred Hankering? You can't find it anywhere so STFU I bet you never try to answer it just more of your babbling bullshit.
You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women