Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #31
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

We are hobbyist.... didn’t know. I thought I was just reading erotic blogs.

Don’t tell don’t talk don’t ask
Pay for pussy raises a few judgmental eyebrows and questions ones safety in sex
I know one friend who does it.....single guy that plays anywhere anyway ....free and paid
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:38 AM   #32
JungleJim007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Smart man. Loose lips, sink ships. I had a provider kiddingly mention that she would tell my SO. I never saw her. again.
JungleJim007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 09:13 AM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Ah fuck, I put the hobby on my resume under other interests.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:02 AM   #34
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

I tell no one who isn't in the hobby. I have some guy hobby friends to discuss things with but the firewall between my hobby life and personal life is absolute, by design. Letting them cross is just asking for trouble IMO.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:14 PM   #35
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Gentlemen, I am curious how many of the other guys around you in the real world (co-workers, golf buddies, relatives, boss, etc.) partake in the hobby? Closest friends, maybe 4

Is it something that's easy for you to discuss with most other guys you cross in your daily life or is it more of a taboo subject? Taboo for most

I am also curious what the perception is. Do you think most other guys see it as something to try at least once or do they see it as something beneath them? Do you think other guys see it as a fun/convenient and easy way to meet multiple women or do you think the other guys you run into in the real world would see the hobby as a disgusting or desperate kind of thing? The perception is that it's out of convenience..3 out of my 4 closest friends are married and they don't judge. The 4th guy is afraid to create a login but wants ME to "find something for him"!?! Haahaa!!

So basically, how often do you meet other men who hobby and what do you think their perception is? I have a HUGE hobby group of friends and of course they are ok with it. The others talk about traveling to DR or CR to play but they don't do it on the regular.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:05 AM   #36
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

What DM said
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:21 AM   #37
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

@Darth: I do not talk about the hobby to any of my friends in the Civi world. I have a few close friends that I met at hobby events over the years and we talk about menu, rates, and service all the time.

Recently I ran into one of my hobby friends in the Civi world. We have known each other for years and never knew we were in the same profession.

My civi world is completely separate from my hobby world.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 12:51 AM   #38
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
I am also curious what the perception is. Do you think most other guys see it as something to try at least once or do they see it as something beneath them?
My friends would definitely see it as something beneath them. All women I date would as well from their female perspective.

I date civvies now. I bring up the topic in a very naive way so that they would never know what I know and what I've done. They're disgusted about the fact that women would sell sex for money. It's hard for me to keep a straight face when they say that. They say they would rather starve. And a couple of the snooty ladies I've hung out with, I actually believe them.

Fuck their opinions because although I can understand them, I'm just not down with judging people when it comes to any form of mutual adult consent about anything.

Edit: My last sentence was a lie. If a dude is down with trannies, getting his ass beat from a dominatrix, and/or gets off on someone shitting or pissing on him; fuck yeah, I'll judge the fuck out of that weirdo
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:09 AM   #39
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^u hypocrit u..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 01:31 AM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

This business is surviving on something...and it ain't just me. I would surmise that a lot more of our friends, associates, co-workers and the like hobby more than any of us care to [openly] admit. No one talks about it because of the taboo factor and the stigma (you're not cool if you're paying for it).

I do find it funny how co-workers occasionally throw a running jab at the hobby. A guy may go [responding to a question about plans for the night] "Oh, man. I dunno. I'll probably just buy some beer an' a pizza and call up a hooker."

Of course, when one says that, they're trying to be coy and nonchalant, but...this might ACTUALLY be his plans for the night.

The comment draws a chuckle or two from other guys, who may...MOST LIKELY...are probably thinking to themselves the SAME THING.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:29 PM   #41
ol"cowboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I am sixty two years old never married no children no S.O.I don't care who knows what I do. I am not ashamed of anything I do.I will not go through life all ways looking over my shoulder PERIOD!
ol"cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:11 PM   #42
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

There is something to be said for that ol'cowboy.
My hat's off to you
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:56 PM   #43
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
There is something to be said for that ol'cowboy.
My hat's off to you
+1
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:49 PM   #44
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Gentlemen, I am curious how many of the other guys around you in the real world (co-workers, golf buddies, relatives, boss, etc.) partake in the hobby?
AFAIK, none.

Quote:
Is it something that's easy for you to discuss with most other guys you cross in your daily life or is it more of a taboo subject?
Exactly three friends know I do this.

Quote:
I am also curious what the perception is. Do you think most other guys see it as something to try at least once or do they see it as something beneath them? Do you think other guys see it as a fun/convenient and easy way to meet multiple women or do you think the other guys you run into in the real world would see the hobby as a disgusting or desperate kind of thing?
My friends who know get it. But for the most part, what we are doing is looked down on. I think many men are curious about it but either don’t want the risks to their marriages or it’s just to hard for them to pull it off - money, time, secrecy, etc. As others have mentioned, the great majority of women just say “yuck” to the whole idea.

Quote:
So basically, how often do you meet other men who hobby and what do you think their perception is?
I would love to have a friend who hobbies. Someone I trust. But it’s never happened and probably never will.

Great thread BTW.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:14 AM   #45
bossmanprofile89
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

For the first time I felt comfortable discussing about hobbyin with a colleague of mine and even introduced him this forum, other than that I just have one other friend whom I know hobbies in Seattle and we discuss about it
bossmanprofile89 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women