Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41264
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35650
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-15-2021, 04:31 PM   #31
TheRiddler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica60 View Post
First of all I started the post. Second I’ve been a friend to one degree or another’s of Valerie for almost 20 years. I’ve bailed her out of jail, paid to help keep a roof over her kids head and just hung out with her. Back in the Mt Oliver days she started hitting some unhealthy things really hard. Once she was clean we started to hang out again. She then got arrested two more times for the same shot. Was in jail for awhile this past winter. She got out of jail snd went straight down hill. My comments were facts about an old friend that has now tried to rob at least one person I know. She’s withered away to nothing and her physical appearance is truly sad. My comments were meant as a simple warning to other friends of mine on here to be careful. I have no clue how this subject got so crazy but I will keep my knowledge and experiences to myself in the future.
You shouldn't have to be leery about speaking the truth. Don't cower if you have info post it, ignore those who can't, or won't appreciate the concern.
Old 06-15-2021, 04:43 PM   #32
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
I only "accuse" of what I know to be factual, as such now supported by the OP below your post. I don't make "accusations" I post facts while others post accusations without facts. I appreciate your post CA, confirming what I've known all along. It is very sad but their is no one else to blame for this girl's demise, it's all on her. She continually squanders (for obvious reasons) all the help and care you and many others have given her. There is one foot in, and I wouldn't be surprised the next isn't to far behind, but I certainly hope not by some miracle, of miracles. This post has proven to be a legit warning take heed, or not. You're all big boys right?
Ma’am.

Respectfully, quit it. Holy hell!
Old 06-15-2021, 05:18 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Geez, I have to agree with DG on this one. How’s that grab ya!!!!
Old 06-15-2021, 07:18 PM   #34
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

If anyone has info that will help us make informed (and maybe even wiser) decisions, please do post them, preferably in an objective manner. That is the purpose of this website after all, isn't it

Why some chose to make debasing remarks about people is puzzling to me - and says more about the person making those kinds of comments, than about the subject of the comments

Lets try to maintain a level of humanity here
Old 06-15-2021, 11:16 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica60 View Post
First of all I started the post. Second I’ve been a friend to one degree or another’s of Valerie for almost 20 years. I’ve bailed her out of jail, paid to help keep a roof over her kids head and just hung out with her. Back in the Mt Oliver days she started hitting some unhealthy things really hard. Once she was clean we started to hang out again. She then got arrested two more times for the same shot. Was in jail for awhile this past winter. She got out of jail snd went straight down hill. My comments were facts about an old friend that has now tried to rob at least one person I know. She’s withered away to nothing and her physical appearance is truly sad. My comments were meant as a simple warning to other friends of mine on here to be careful. I have no clue how this subject got so crazy but I will keep my knowledge and experiences to myself in the future.
No need to keep your knowledge and experiences to yourself. Your post helped out your fellow mongers. Alas some other poster with a much different agenda went off and literally made over one third of the current posts on this thread - which is why it seems the thread got a bit crazy. But ignore her. You posted good info. Thanks
Old 06-16-2021, 06:14 AM   #36
PghBill0131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I only "accuse" of what I know to be factual, as such now supported by the OP below your post. I don't make "accusations" I post facts while others post accusations without facts. I appreciate your post CA, confirming what I've known all along. It is very sad but their is no one else to blame for this girl's demise, it's all on her. She continually squanders (for obvious reasons) all the help and care you and many others have given her. There is one foot in, and I wouldn't be surprised the next isn't to far behind, but I certainly hope not by some miracle, of miracles. This post has proven to be a legit warning take heed, or not. You're all big boys right?
I’m not talking about the girl this post is about specifically. I’m talking about the 40 or so other girls you’ve posted about. You claim seeing a provider is a waste of money and none of them are worth it. You also don’t have one post actually saying you saw anyone. So which one is it? Have you seen anyone or not? Every single post is toothless whore this, ugly whore that. How would your claims be facts if you don’t see anyone?

You made your profile picture to ridicule Sara Rose when you admit you’ve never seen her. That’s some very strange behavior. Maybe your husband is a regular of Sara’s?
Old 06-16-2021, 08:13 AM   #37
Pens71
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghBill0131 View Post
I’m not talking about the girl this post is about specifically. I’m talking about the 40 or so other girls you’ve posted about. You claim seeing a provider is a waste of money and none of them are worth it. You also don’t have one post actually saying you saw anyone. So which one is it? Have you seen anyone or not? Every single post is toothless whore this, ugly whore that. How would your claims be facts if you don’t see anyone?

You made your profile picture to ridicule Sara Rose when you admit you’ve never seen her. That’s some very strange behavior. Maybe your husband is a regular of Sara’s?
Amen Bill...well said!
Old 06-16-2021, 12:20 PM   #38
TheRiddler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pens71 View Post
Amen Bill...well said!
I love it how you puny member pathetic mongers think you are all that and know who or what I am, an angry ex-wife, or wife. Ha!! You're all pathetic desperate johns and NONE of the whores think any of you are respectable, don't patronize yourselves, they don't have respect for themselves how can they respect you?

I know both of them personally, I know how this disgusting excuse of a "hobby" and it's related activities has ruined both of them, and their families lives, and so many others. Sure they are grown, they've made choices, very, very, bad and wrong choices but you all are just as much to blame for their demise as they are. So fuck off all of you, and go beat your meat, or rub your clit for that matter. Hope you're happy and content with yourselves and your disgusting behavior because the rest of decent society is not.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:11 PM   #39
PghBill0131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I love it how you puny member pathetic mongers think you are all that and know who or what I am, an angry ex-wife, or wife. Ha!! You're all pathetic desperate johns and NONE of the whores think any of you are respectable, don't patronize yourselves, they don't have respect for themselves how can they respect you?

I know both of them personally, I know how this disgusting excuse of a "hobby" and it's related activities has ruined both of them, and their families lives, and so many others. Sure they are grown, they've made choices, very, very, bad and wrong choices but you all are just as much to blame for their demise as they are. So fuck off all of you, and go beat your meat, or rub your clit for that matter. Hope you're happy and content with yourselves and your disgusting behavior because the rest of decent society is not.
Well thanks for answering my question. You’ve never seen anyone. Why do you waste your time bashing every provider on here that you don’t even know? You sound like you have some weird obsession with providers but don’t see any. Are you angry we can afford it and you can’t possibly? That would really explain your hatred for hobbyists and providers.

If you think the hobby is so terrible what are you doing on this site? Calling all the girls names contributes absolutely nothing. If the hobby is so bad and you gain nothing from using this site besides to trash talk and start gossip about people you’ve never met, please feel free to delete your account.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:25 PM   #40
Pens71
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:

Then answer a simpler question...why the fuck are you on here? If you live in your own little world without any imperfections, what reason do you have to join a hobby board and bash other people and their decisions?
Old 06-16-2021, 01:35 PM   #41
TheRiddler
Gaining Momentum

I never said I was perfect, but categorizing whore mongering and all it entails with a persons general imperfection is absurd. This "hobby" it ruins lives and families, you all are indifferent to that fact. You can't separate yourselves from the consequences and destruction no matter how hard you try.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM   #42
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

You have been asked to stay on topic I’m afraid this post is to far gone

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women