Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162813
Yssup Rider60501
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48498
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41922
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36311
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2019, 08:19 AM   #31
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxedman View Post
I'm not so sure some of the peoples insticts are all that good
I'm going to assume you're referring to the"abandoned house" crowd.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:35 AM   #32
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Very true, however, having a cell phone can be classified as 'possessing an instrument with criminal intent', so hooking and setting up with a cell can be 2.
You know, this is a pretty common refrain from the folks who want the hobby decriminalized. In reality, it rings hollow. Without looking, I'm willing to bet $5 that if someone studied every set of initial charge "stacks" in Agh county of the past 20 years (where the cops pinch a provider for providing, and then throw on the stuff about cell phones, rubbers, illegal substances) that the vast majority of what is either plead to at the outset or convicted more often than not has the substance charges and the hobby charges, not the providing charge and having a cell phone.

I'll do you one further: I'm not even really talking about having, say, the happy green trees present on either party. I mean transacting it, while transacting the hobby.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 07:13 PM   #33
Doctor Frankenstien
Gaining Momentum

I dont have the info you or Devo have, but for the most part, the ladies or guys I have known who got busted were mainly doing stuff that drew unwanted attention to themselves or drugs were involved. Like being super noisy at a hotel, out of control in parkiing lots, running hallways pretty much naked. Fucking guys at a frat party in the outdoors lol. The list goes on.

Interestingly, it seems like there are many more ladies in the biz in the greater Pittsburgh area than Columbus. And it seems that is has been consistent for the last eight or nine years. I have always wondered about that, and why. More ladies, more potential for busts, I would presume.
Doctor Frankenstien is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:49 PM   #34
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Columbus has a long reputation of having available ladies as well as a VERY active vice division.
Perhaps that's why you can't find a lot of advertising about it.
IJS
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:43 PM   #35
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Missy View Post
Yes. From what I understand they are looking for the providers that are trading sessions for drugs and gentlemen that are trading drugs for sessions. They will ask if your a party girl or if you party. They are also after the sex traffickers and the girls that are being forced into this.
Who’ is trading drugs for sessions? It happens but that’s rare since most girls know their dealers personally and would much rather have the cash to go cop than rely on someone who is a john not a dealer. The focus is most likely busting providers with possession and getting them to cooperate with information on crack, meth and heroin. To me that would be the best chance of getting anything out of a prostitution “sting “. I’ve known several girls over the past few years who were offered this “deal”. Girls get scared and most likely don’t want to detox in acj so they want names first and to keep in contact and free to go. These cops use these girls and their addictions and harass them to cooperate when the charges are simple misdemeanors in many cases. It does nothing to help sex workers or addicts. The police tactics are , as usual in the drug trade are meaningless. These girls don’t get more than a days worth or a mornings worth of dope at a time. So even if they did “cooperate” and did a undercover buy, the amount of drugs seized is a joke. So these cops are are at the bottom working nowhere.
As for girls forced into the sex trade (of course it happens), however the govt is using this marketing to include all prostitution. In their definition of sex trafficking, everyone who posts on this site is a sex trafficker.
not2badhowbouturself7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:26 AM   #36
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'm going to assume you're referring to the"abandoned house" crowd.
Lol, and the people that ask about postings that are painfully fake. Or the ones that send money via cash aps. But mostly, the guys that let the little head win over.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:10 PM   #37
AllureousTerrilee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498206
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree Sexymaid_69 Lots providers are uneasy to place ads with all the hotness happenings and election time lately but with full communication little about both has panned out for most with ample notice. ,
AllureousTerrilee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women