Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #31
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
P411 and datecheck don't mean anything.LE uses compromised accounts to bust girls all the time...If I get a request from p411 I always contact his latest ok's to find out something about the guy that I can us to connect him to the profile.If he does not have any oks I screen him just like he was a newbie.
Yep.

p411 just gives me your refs in one mail with links to her site and her email and approx date you met (which, oddly enough, is pretty much exactly what I ask for anyway soooooo there ya go)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:11 PM   #32
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Yep.

p411 just gives me your refs in one mail with links to her site and her email and approx date you met (which, oddly enough, is pretty much exactly what I ask for anyway soooooo there ya go)
Well, then, give me credit for making it easy for you.

[Hmmmmm... that raises a question in my mind... Should I be warning my P411 or Date-Check okays that they may be hearing from you (not you, Babee... the "generic" you) when I give you my P411/DC id? Or do you ladies not mind getting inquiries from other providers out of the blue when you contact them via P411/DC?]

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #33
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I PAY for p411 never had to use it yet. You have basic, +1, +2. So the provider who has basic is TOFTT . Any compensation from +1 and 2.
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #34
tammy4u
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7708
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well its a start, but the gentleman that uses a provider as a reference should at least call and let that person know (which some have) that they will be getting a call so then we are prepared to give that okay, instead of wondering who is calling, wife? etc. I am very cautious of any female who calls me that I do not know...... And I am an early to bed, early to rise, and you don't want to wake this "bitch"........without a cup of coffee to go with it!!!......lol

So the guys need to be respectful and grateful of providers who are careful about any information given out on them, or even saying they know them. My references are usually, they are ok, or I don't remember them.
tammy4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #35
MrGiz
BANNED

It is very common (and a smart thing to do) for girls to check with your recent P411 okays!! It's one of the many benefits of P411. If the girl is a P411 girl.... give her your P411 # and let her check as many of your okays as she sees fit. Dallas is correct when she says guy's P411 accounts have been compromised and used by The Dark Side.... so it's only smart for the girls to check with however many of your okays as it takes for her to be comfy!!

Gloria.... I am very offended that you haven't tracked me down and jumped my olde bones by now!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #36
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwednesday666 View Post
I PAY for p411 never had to use it yet. You have basic, +1, +2. So the provider who has basic is TOFTT . Any compensation from +1 and 2.
What?

I don't mind anyone mailing me for a ref. TN, AR, MS, AL, and LA ladies are pretty cool @ "Hey you gave ________ a p411 ok on xx/xx/xx" p411 helps keep you guys lazy and us too for that matter I guess. No, not lazy. Keeps us organized..yeah...organized, that's it.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #37
tammy4u
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7708
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, and I keep up with my okays.........we had a problem last year, and I actually contacted date-check and had the guy banned........so I do try and keep my name only on the guys that I know are truly ok........
tammy4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #38
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well i have been checking there p411 and some of the ones they have said they have seen does not have no ok at all,plus i have been e-mailing some for there ok on the guys,but when it takes 3 or more days to get a reply back kinda screws things up if the guy is trying to set it up that day or the next and cant get no replies back.I don,t mean to offend anyone by e-mailing them or calling them.

AS for you MrGIZ just let me know when your ready and we can try to work something out.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #39
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Gloria, I talked to Belinda last night about your "Memphis issue".

1) That provider doesn't do phone refs. Her clients should know that. They shouldn't have given you her phone number.

But that doesn't excuse her behavior at all. I give phone refs only to ladies I have met - sooo not that many. When I do get a call from a provider I don't know, I ask them to email me the request. I usually do it without calling them every name in the book. But, hey we are all different.

2) You weren't the first and I bet you won't be the last to be cussed by this "lady" ...sooooo.....look at it as being in good company if that helps?

3) If you have issues with getting replies - let the client know so he will quit using that person as a ref. No sense in more people having to suffer unnecessarily. A lot of guys have no idea they are giving bad refs.

Hope it's better today.
So I just found out who the provider was and I must say that I'm surprised and I find her attitude and conduct towards other providers to be quite deplorable.....There is absolutely no excuse to be rude to another who is only trying to be safe.....If you don't give phone refs, then simply politely and professionally state that and let the other provider move on to someone else......You might also want to inform your clients that you don't give references in that manner so they won't be wasting other providers' time using you as a reference.....BUT, just remember that you often reap what you sow so don't be surprised if no one is willing to help you ensure your safety.....

And you providers like to think that the guys act immature.....Sheesh.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #40
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Dallas on following up with P411 and Date-check references. I usually state in my email to the provider that I like to contact the lastest girls on a guys list to make sure the account hasn't been comprimised. We had a "hobbyist" who was fake P411 accounts (not LE but would pose as LE once in room and go for the "give it to me free or else" routine)

I prefer email over phone calls for the same reason Tammy said... never know who is calling!! I have been called by a wife before posing as a provider!!

Anyway... the bottom line is that we should work together to keep each other safe... and we have to screen screen screen!!

Be Safe!

Lea
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
P411 and datecheck don't mean anything.LE uses compromised accounts to bust girls all the time...If I get a request from p411 I always contact his latest ok's to find out something about the guy that I can us to connect him to the profile.If he does not have any oks I screen him just like he was a newbie.
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #41
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well not to sound like a smart ass but i ahave had the S.O or what ever they maybe call me before and i have told them if you were doing your job at home they wouldnt be calling me to do the JOB for them
Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #42
BIG C
Ambassador

I don't have a problem with a provider saying she prefers emails vs. phone calls for the reasons given (although emails can also be compromised, but less likely).....The problem I have is being rude to someone.....If you don't give phone refs just be polite and courteous and say you don't do it.....No reason to bite someone's head off in this situation.....That's all I'm saying.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #43
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

i have had that happen as well as gloworm knows and if a wife gets snide with me then they should be doing all they can to please their men at home and not getting pissed off at us. hell i have even had a wife ask me how to get involved in doing this after she found out that the hubby played lol!
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #44
fd150
BANNED

User ID: 17527
My ECCIE Reviews

I AGREE WITH BELINDA....thats what Im talking about or thinking....lol..brutally honest....I LOVE IT....
fd150 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #45
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My response is if you use me as a reference that is fine.If you need to call me,e-mail me or text me that is fine.I will respond one way or the other.If i don't answer my phone when you call the first time i will call you back soon as i get done doing whatever i might be doing at the time.I'm not always around my computer so i won't respond back as quick.I know what it is to be in a situtation that i don't wanna be in.So i don't mind giving the references for the ladies or the gents.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I KNOW YOU,DON'T LIKE YOU,OR WHAT EVER THE REASON MAY BE OR EVEN IF YOU ARE MY WORST ENEMY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT OR AT LEAST THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

But hey thats just me and not gonna change for noone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women