Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're the one running your mouth.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #32
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're the one running your mouth.
I notice that you are only running your mouth here and in the Political forum and not anywhere else...we're waiting for you to expand.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Ask Bambino why any of us newbies are here.

I would opine that most every post authored by one of the non Pittsburgh contingent has been respectful and within the guidelines, in spite of the antagonistic nature of your Butt Buddy's repartee.

A couple of days went by and here he is again, running his mouth like its last call at a biker bar.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #34
Hank_Moody
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
WTF are you talkin about?
The main reason I came from TOS because I missed that uncanny humor and wit from the "Sultan of Swat"
Hank_Moody is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #35
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:

I would opine that most every post authored by one of the non Pittsburgh contingent has been respectful and within the guidelines, in spite of the antagonistic nature of your Butt Buddy's repartee.

A couple of days went by and here he is again, running his mouth like its last call at a biker bar.

I dont have a bone in this shit yssup and I will say that after watching most of your recent posts, you do seem to be trying to maintain civility here for the most part but.............

to say that most every post made here by the non pittsburgh guys have been respectful is pure bullshit. I can think of three posters for sure that have acted like pure assholes and continue to egg on the crap

I call it like I see it and most everyone would probably agree with that
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well, amigo, I can't speak for them. Nor do I claim any responsibility for their tone or attitude. You see, we aren't all pals. we don't know each other. we're not a "we."

this is the paranoid delusions of one member of your group. why he chose to unleash his unprovoked personal vitriol on people he didn't know is beyond me.

But you know ... People generally don't react positively to that kind of intrusion.

Speaking for myself, I always try to do like the Romans. However, based on the behavior of some of your pals, this ain't Rome.

I'd love to talk smokes with you one day.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #37
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Yesass you want to talk smokes with Chizzy, you are in over your head. Go back to your hole in the wall, or maybe with your buddy C7J, so impressed with his little plane,.......can't even pull the wheel chocks out...........
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #38
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Well, amigo, I can't speak for them. Nor do I claim any responsibility for their tone or attitude. You see, we aren't all pals. we don't know each other. we're not a "we."

this is the paranoid delusions of one member of your group. why he chose to unleash his unprovoked personal vitriol on people he didn't know is beyond me.

But you know ... People generally don't react positively to that kind of intrusion.

Speaking for myself, I always try to do like the Romans. However, based on the behavior of some of your pals, this ain't Rome.

I'd love to talk smokes with you one day.

didnt say you spoke for them............... this is what you wrote---I would opine that most every post authored by one of the non Pittsburgh contingent has been respectful and within the guidelines, in spite of the antagonistic nature of your Butt Buddy's repartee.

I called bullshit on that, nothing more nothing less--- some of these guys threw shit like two year olds

if you chose to suggest otherwise, you are incorrect
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

we.l judge me by my actions, not your assumptions of my actions.

I think we're cool here.

Just ask your gargantuan teddy bear to be a mensch. Just a request between buddies...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women