Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2017, 12:37 AM   #31
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
That's the funniest shit I've read in a long time.
must be one fugly mother fucker that'll pay 180 per hour for phone sex when the real thing is available at the apartments for 160.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:40 AM   #32
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Preach
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #33
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
must be one fugly mother fucker that'll pay 180 per hour for phone sex when the real thing is available at the apartments for 160.

Everyone will have their own version of what gets them off.
Some like pickles.....others may like cucumbers..ijs
Phone sex....sex........YOU GO GIRL!
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sec. 545.4251. USE OF PORTABLE WIRELESS COMMUNICATION DEVICE FOR ELECTRONIC MESSAGING; OFFENSE. (a) In this section:
(1) "Electronic message" means data that is read from or entered into a wireless communication device for the purpose of communicating with another person.
(2) "Wireless communication device" has the meaning assigned by Section 545.425.
(b) An operator commits an offense if the operator uses a portable wireless communication device to read, write, or send an electronic message while operating a motor vehicle unless the vehicle is stopped.
(c) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution of an
offense under this section that the operator used a portable
wireless communication device:
(1) in conjunction with a hands-free device, as
defined by Section 545.425;
(2) to report illegal activity or summon emergency
help;
(3) to read an electronic message that the person
reasonably believed concerned an emergency; or
(4) that was permanently or temporarily affixed to the
vehicle to relay information in the course of the operator's
occupational duties between the operator and:
(A) a dispatcher; or
(B) a digital network or software application
service.
(d) Subsection (b) does not apply to:
(1) an operator of an authorized emergency or law
enforcement vehicle using a portable wireless communication device while acting in an official capacity; or
(2) an operator who is licensed by the Federal
Communications Commission while operating a radio frequency device other than a portable wireless communication device.
(e) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor
punishable by a fine of at least $25 and not more than $99 unless it is shown on the trial of the offense that the defendant has been previously convicted at least one time of an offense under this
section, in which event the offense is punishable by a fine of at
least $100 and not more than $200.
(f) The Texas Department of Transportation shall post a sign
at each point at which an interstate highway or United States highway enters this state that informs an operator that:
(1) the use of a portable wireless communication device for electronic messaging while operating a motor vehicle is prohibited in this state; and
(2) the operator is subject to a fine if the operator uses a portable wireless communication device for electronic messaging while operating a motor vehicle in this state.
(g) A peace officer who stops a motor vehicle for an alleged violation of this section may not take possession of or otherwise
inspect a portable wireless communication device in the possession of the operator unless authorized by the Code of Criminal Procedure, the Penal Code, or other law.*

SECTION 6. Section 708.052, Transportation Code, is amended by adding Subsection (e-1) to read as follows:
(e-1) Notwithstanding Subsection (b), the department may not assign points to a person's license if the offense of which the person was convicted is the offense of using a portable wireless communication device for electronic messaging as described by Section 545.4251.

SECTION 7. The changes in law made by this Act to Chapter 545, Transportation Code, apply only to an offense committed on or after the effective date of this Act. An offense committed before the effective date of this Act is governed by the law in effect on the date the offense was committed, and the former law is continued in effect for that purpose. For purposes of this section, an offense was committed before the effective date of this Act if any element of the offense occurred before that date.

SECTION 8. This Act takes effect September 1, 2017.
*Don't read just the first part of this provision ... read the "unless" part ... the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure or other law authorizes a search based on probable cause and an arrest authorizes a search and/or confiscation of evidence obtained from the search during the arrest.

So don't get in a "tug of war" or a "tug of will" over your "hobby phone"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:31 AM   #35
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Seems a bit odd if ladies are saying that they provide a "fantasy." There are levels to everything and I not require any warm up texts or conversations. I will say that my most memorable experiences we with ladies that did such activities on their own accord...
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:37 AM   #36
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Just like phone sex isn't for everyone, P4P isn't for everyone neither.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:48 PM   #37
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
Some like pickles.....others may like cucumbers..ijs
What's the dill with you?
Old 09-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #38
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
If you saw TummyMarie naked you would start.
Why y'all make fun of yuckie when she's not even on here anymore?
Old 09-08-2017, 08:30 PM   #39
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Ahhhhh..... riiiiight.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:33 PM   #40
SashaSedusax
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 279739
My ECCIE Reviews

Well... lmfao
SashaSedusax is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:58 AM   #41
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I admit, i can't read the whole law now but:

An operator commits an offense if the operator uses a portable wireless communication device to read, write, or send an electronic message while operating a motor vehicle unless the vehicle is stopped.

Just send a text at a stop sign or a red light.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:29 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

An operator commits an offense if the operator uses a portable wireless communication device to read, write, or send an electronic message while operating a motor vehicle unless the vehicle is stopped.

Just send a text at a stop sign or a red light.
This may be one of those suggestions/interpretations that may "win" at the courthouse, but may lose out on the street.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be the "test case" on the meaning of stopped, since there is a shit load of Texas case law involving DWI's that determine that behind the wheel while the motor is running is "operating a motor vehicle" even when it's in park or neutral.

In both your scenarios the "operator" is most likely USING HIS FOOT to keep the vehicle from moving forward with the motor RUNNING."

Let's "assume" for a moment that all cops are dumbasses, like so many on here "presume," then they will rely on what they have been taught, and believe the person sitting at the light or stop sign is "operating a motor vehicle" and it's not "stopped"!

My suggestion is to play it conservative, and not be "cute" about it, for a few months until LE gets some guidance on enforcement. Many times this new laws are more frequently enforced in the beginning.

While mentioning "training" .... the symptoms of a DWI driver to provide probable cause will be almost identical to a driver while texting with regard to maintaining lanes, following too close, constant speed, direction changes, and unusually abrupt or rapid stops of the vehicle.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:10 PM   #43
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

So....in short.... put it in "patk" after you "stop" to "text" ....

But fiddling through the "navigation" or "music" apps are OK.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:36 PM   #44
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Let's "assume" for a moment that all cops are dumbasses, like so many on here "presume," then they will rely on what they have been taught, and believe the person sitting at the light or stop sign is "operating a motor vehicle" and it's not "stopped"!
Assume?

So then the argument becomes defining off versus stopped. If this is the law, I am stopped but the car is not off.

I am a natural born smart ass. In case this seems to become a petty argument, it is not my intention. So fiddling with your in-dash screen as the car is moving does not fall under the same law?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 03:22 PM   #45
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
If you saw TummyMarie naked you would start.

Or your unblurred face pic.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women