Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #31
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Do you mean it's forbidden of me to pay you to make me feel good?
Why YES it is! So, if I catch you doing anything of the kind, I will most certainly have to spank you...MAYBE even make you offer pennance at the Church of the stripper poles!

Although I can't attend services with you...My horns will almost certainly prevent me from making it through the front door.
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #32
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
My horns will almost certainly prevent me from making it through the front door.
Does that mean that you can't go to church if you're horny? Guess we'll have to invent another institution. Oh, yeah, we already have one...and it's the oldest one.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #33
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
And where exactly do you attend services, CPI? Our Lady of Hypocrisy?
Speaking of pseudo-churches, anyone else remember that wonderful place in Memphis that was often referred to as The Purple Church? (Platinum Plus was the other name) May me please have a moment of silence in remembrance of its demise? Ah, what a wonderful establishment it truly was.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #34
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by willro View Post
Speaking of pseudo-churches, anyone else remember that wonderful place in Memphis that was often referred to as The Purple Church? (Platinum Plus was the other name)
My favorite name for the place was "The Mount Moriah Performing Arts Center" (PP was on Mt. Moriah Road in Memphis), which is the name that the guys I worked with in my first job in Memphis (on Kirby Parkway at Mt. Moriah, not all that far from the Purple Church) used.

It is missed. Oh Lord, it is missed.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #35
jon5150
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

The Purple Church was my favorite place of worship when I lived in Memphis It is a damn shame that it's not around
jon5150 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #36
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon5150 View Post
The Purple Church was my favorite place of worship when I lived in Memphis It is a damn shame that it's not around
I feel so left out and clueless.... was this a huge , Cathredral Ceiling Whorehouse , or what? My Alien New Orleans roots are showing...
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #37
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

ahhh..plantinum.. many a fun nights were had by me and guy friends in there.. weekends were the best..but weeknights not to shabby... hell they were even open during the day.. I remember walking in when the sun was still out..like at 4:30..

never could quite get use to eating in that place..but damn good chicken strips

HOT ass women..and if you had the balls to walk up on stage to give them the tip (girl only).. they would treat you hummm very nicely
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #38
jon5150
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I feel so left out and clueless.... was this a huge , Cathredral Ceiling Whorehouse , or what? My Alien New Orleans roots are showing...
Mr.Giz, the purple church was what everyone called platinum plus, the best strip club around! they had the most amazing women that danced there!! but sadley, thanks to people with entirely to much time on their hands, it got shut down and never re-opened. Although I heard the owner is trying to get a new club opened!!!
jon5150 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #39
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

PP is the first strip club I've ever been to. My ex-boyfriend took me there one night...I think hoping a 3-way would transpire out of the visit...or at least some girl-on-girl stuff he could witness.

Very beautiful women & a flashy Vegas-type feel to me...

Unfortunately for the ex-boyfriend, it was that night that I had the realization that I would never have any bi-sexual inclinations. I definitely felt more envy than desire.
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #40
Commander Salamander
Valued Poster

Continuing on the religious theme, one Sunday afternoon a few years ago, some friends/relatives and I were at a high class establishment in Dallas. It was during the NFL playoffs so no one was around. We had the place (we were in the upstairs VIP area overlooking the main stage), and girls, all to ourselves. I had the best steak in my life there (better than the best steaks in LR).

At one point a cousin of mine 'berated' us for not being in chuch. I told him we are in church, the Church of the Holy Trinity...two up top and one down below. :-)

He'll, we were even surrounded by angels!
Commander Salamander is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #41
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon5150 View Post
Mr.Giz, the purple church was what everyone called platinum plus, the best strip club around! they had the most amazing women that danced there!! but sadley, thanks to people with entirely to much time on their hands, it got shut down and never re-opened. Although I heard the owner is trying to get a new club opened!!!
Giz, here is one of many links to PP. It was the place in it's hay day but as you can search and see, prostitution and open drug sales is what got them. The building still stands with all the items inside auctioned of last year. Yes it was a deal as people showed up 24 hr before it started to get in on the purchases. They sold every thing, from unworn still in the package stripper customes, the poles, booths, tables, lockers, coolers down to the toilet paper.

It's very interesting to talk with some of the former strippers that worked there. Hearing them talking about the snorting and phucking going on in the corners and VIP area was insane. Also there were several girls that were doing girl on girl sex on stage. Word on the street was some of these girl come from all over the country to dance there. Here is one link, but there are many. http://www.wmctv.com/global/story.asp?s=5797927
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #42
MrGiz
BANNED

Sounds like one hell of a place!

Sorry, I missed it!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #43
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

it was one hell of a place.. many of the girls on saturday, would fly in work saturday or sometimes friday nite and saturday nite..and fly home..met a girl from new jersey.. whom i didn't believe had flown in..all be damned she had..produced the freakin plane ticket!! and i.d to prove it was her..

to go to the private dance area..and witness heads bobbin up and down, among other things.. it wasn't uncommon to be allowed to whip out your dick if you had spent enough dough..

of course mileage was better for the ladies.. and if you was smart you wore a skirt.. went back with 4 other hot ass women and 2 guys and myself.. fun was had.. was also there during one of the many "raids" where if you was in the VIP room you got what equated to a citation and moved on..

mr. lunati also screwed up and had some issues with tax evasion on top of owning platinum plus and part owner of a club in/near tunica.. ..hell of a club tho
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #44
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Everyone isn't afraid of flying
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #45
MrGiz
BANNED

Nope!! Even a little stunt plane can be a lot of fun every now and then! But it's nice to know if she's taken off and landed a few times before!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women