Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 11:18 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree with IB, dkluv, you are deranged.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:27 PM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I agree with IB, dkluv, you are deranged.
+1
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 12:54 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
Wrong! Debt is different than deficit. The percentage of debt that each President added to the deficit is shown in this article. I do my research and a lot of it. You simply look at the current deficit and blame Obama for all of it.
???

You are truly an idiot. Go back to my post #21 and show me exactly where I am "Wrong!"

All I posted were FACTS. Here they are again:

National debt increase under Reagan: $1.764 trillion.
National debt increase under Bush2: $4.899 trillion.

National debt increase under Obama through yesterday (7/21/16): $8.730 trillion.

Our national debt has already swelled by $8.73 trillion since Obama was sworn in on January 20, 2009. That's 78% more than it grew under 8 years of George W. Bush... and we still have 6 months to go! It's also FIVE TIMES (5X) as much as the national debt increased under 8 years of Reagan.

Do you always shout out “Wrong!” when YOU are the one who is exposed for not knowing the facts? Is there any reason you can't simply admit your errors?

You are WRONG when you say Obama “did not create more debt than President Bush”.

You are WRONG when you say “Reagan created more” debt than Obama.

Btw, it's not a good idea to roll out 5-year-old links in a discussion of the national debt. It means you are relying on obsolete data and comparisons. Our debt has swelled by $4 trillion in the last 5 years alone. Try to be more current if you want to be taken seriously.

Oh, and everyone knows the (cumulative national) DEBT is different than the (annual federal budget) DEFICIT. You act like you just made some startling new discovery. Why don't you do your homework and figure out the meanings of terms like “debt” and “deficit” BEFORE you start a thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
I do a lot of research and please do not call me stupid.
You are WRONG again - I never called you stupid.

I did just call you an idiot, though. Only an idiot would stubbornly refuse to admit the errors in her OP after they have been politely pointed out to her.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women