Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #31
Meko
Account Disabled

User ID: 81383
My ECCIE Reviews

Your gonna make me blush Sixx...I wonder how red a chocolate girl can get.. Anywho much deserved props my friend
Meko is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:52 PM   #32
ChampagneSuperNova
BANNED

User ID: 94605

What is with all the Sixxbach bashing?

Isn't it understood in this forum that he is a morbidly obese, lonely, unsuccessful, unproductive excuse for an adult? Instead of attacking him, or pretending to like him so he doesn't attack you, you should find some help for him. His days are numbered...Very soon we're going to read a headline like this:

"Morbidly Obese John Chokes to Death, Naked and Filthy, on His Own Cheeseburger and Twinkie Vomit"

If you love him, don't be an enabler. Take him to www.myfitfoods.com; not a strip club with a free lunch buffet.
ChampagneSuperNova is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:48 AM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampagneSuperNova View Post

Isn't it understood in this forum that he is a morbidly obese, lonely, unsuccessful, unproductive excuse for an adult? Instead of attacking him, or pretending to like him so he doesn't attack you, you should find some help for him. His days are numbered...Very soon we're going to read a headline like this:

"Morbidly Obese John Chokes to Death, Naked and Filthy, on His Own Cheeseburger and Twinkie Vomit"

If you love him, don't be an enabler. Take him to www.myfitfoods.com; not a strip club with a free lunch buffet.
So the craziness doesn't stop with your own thread?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #34
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This dude has been a member for 4 days and he is officially a proven asshole...
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #35
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

I don't have the time to properly respond to this since I am on my phone but I did notice something. I recieved a similar "attack" after I had some remarks for Kara Lynn Kelley. Now that I had an issue with Tracibrooks.... boom another attack.

Is this the postings of a WK or could it be more? Traci did use an example of me "helping" out Kara Lynn Kelley. I have to wonder if Tracibrooks and KLK have some loyal WK or maybe this is the work of a pimp? Maybe they are managed? Anyway, before I have lunch, I will be back for more later!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #36
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

It was brought to my attention that KLK account still has guested status.

Her name was brought by another provider in a previous thread that was closed. You would think a provider of all people would respect another provider whose account was guested to not bring them up. My apologies for any mention of the former board member. I ASSumed that since a provider mentioned her, she was back since I really don't always pay attention to things board related.

I still think that quite possibly the "sixx basher" is some overzealous WK or some manager that has an interest in Tracibrooks.....

sixx
Old 08-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #37
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

So if what you say to others is "entertainment" as Meko puts it, then why is this WKing? Don't try to rationalize why people don't like you. If you're going to dish it out, prepare to take some in return. Also Still Looking, when it stops is all up to Sixx. I had noticed the change in him too, for the better, but now he's back to being his usual ass self. Any coincidence that this 180 coincides with Wyldeman's return?
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #38
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
So if what you say to others is "entertainment" as Meko puts it, then why is this WKing? Don't try to rationalize why people don't like you. If you're going to dish it out, prepare to take some in return. Also Still Looking, when it stops is all up to Sixx. I had noticed the change in him too, for the better, but now he's back to being his usual ass self. Any coincidence that this 180 coincides with Wyldeman's return?
txAustin202, if you would take your head out of provider's asses, you would know that I only go after people who "deserve" it. YOU yourself even said that I had valid points about the threAD from tracibrooks. Your only issue was with my "delivery". That still means that you agreed with me. In fact, there were others who agreed with me too. They are not attack pack members either.

This posting by this 4 day member was personal. I complimented tracibrooks in her threAD. I don't go personal. I called her out as a business which she is when she logs onto the boards. I am spending my money like you are too, and can call out providers. You have called out providers as well. You may be "nice" about it but it is still calling someone out.

I have little doubt that the pissant who went personal on me is a second handle for someone. I would have more respect for the comments made by that individual if they did not hide. You can't tell me that a 4 day registered member has so much insight on me. It's BS and u know it. Be a real man or woman and don't hide behind a second handle. My P411 is linked to my ECCIE handle. I don't hide behind shit......

sixx
Old 08-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #39
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Why do you got to bring me into this????
Old 08-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #40
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

hmmmmmmmmm

Define unsuccessful.... I own my own home free and clear at 35. Technically, I have two homes until I divorce. I have been at the same job for 5 years. Define unproductive while you are at it.

Lonley life??? You know, I am man enough to admit that I do experience that. Am I the only one? You best believe not. I am going to assume you are either a WK hobbyist or provider......

If you are a WK.... remember that you are PAYING for sex. You address me after I had issue with the business that calls herself traciebrooks. You know that she is only sleeping with your ass because she gets money. She could care less about you. Let's assume that you make alot of money. Great for you but you are still paying someone to fuck you.

You call me lonley? You are living a double life just like I am. Go ahead and tell the people in your life that you pay hookers to blow you... I dare you... That is what I thought. Seems to me that you hiding this life from everyone in your life would make you lonley too. You insinuate that you are successful yet you still sleep with hookers. Shouldn't civie women be flocking to fuck you? Oh waot. it's easier to sleep with hookers and more fun. Tell yourself that because the truth is civie women don't want anythingt to do with you either.

Just remeber that you are a john too and no amount of cash or the fact changes that you are just a trick like me.....

Lets's assume this is a provider..... why not address me as who you are? are you worried you might lose business? You want to call me lonely? Do yo really like living in hotel after hotel having to be worried about what you do? Do you really want to bash fat guys? you do know that if fat guys stopped hobbying, you would go broke in this biz?

sixx
Old 08-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #41
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

No I did not agree with you. I'm beginning to think that you see what you want to see when you read posts. Just because I said that the only problem was your delivery doesn't mean that I agree with you. Even Traci agreed that your problem was the delivery and I'm pretty sure she doesn't agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
txAustin202, if you would take your head out of provider's asses, you would know that I only go after people who "deserve" it. YOU yourself even said that I had valid points about the threAD from tracibrooks. Your only issue was with my "delivery". That still means that you agreed with me. In fact, there were others who agreed with me too. They are not attack pack members either.

This posting by this 4 day member was personal. I complimented tracibrooks in her threAD. I don't go personal. I called her out as a business which she is when she logs onto the boards. I am spending my money like you are too, and can call out providers. You have called out providers as well. You may be "nice" about it but it is still calling someone out.

I have little doubt that the pissant who went personal on me is a second handle for someone. I would have more respect for the comments made by that individual if they did not hide. You can't tell me that a 4 day registered member has so much insight on me. It's BS and u know it. Be a real man or woman and don't hide behind a second handle. My P411 is linked to my ECCIE handle. I don't hide behind shit......

sixx
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:36 PM   #42
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

All right, this has gone far enough. Let's can the accusation of pimping and WKing and overeating and everything else before I have to hand points out.

Well, more points.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #43
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
What is with all the .......
coming back over and over in new guises?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #44
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

In one thread she claims to be one of your ex strippers????? Who is she????
Old 08-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #45
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
coming back over and over in new guises?
Oh damn... how did I miss that? I think Champagene is upset that I wasn't swayed by her freebie. That still bothers you Hunter? Get over it... sorry to hear that you got dumped but you were able to keep the ring at least.

sixx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women