Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #31
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

It's all bits and bytes...accessible by anybody, everybody.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #32
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
It's all bits and bytes...accessible by anybody, everybody.
Any hints as to the accessories in your avatar?
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #33
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't want to see it.. I am going to assume all is good with what I see. I always give 110% of myself. My first review said mediocre tug I was like wtf.. But I also was very new & very nervous. I knew where I needed improvement thanks to him. But the guy was not rude and nasty about it.

You guys can have your locker room I don't want to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
If I was a provider you can bet your ass I'd be reading the ROS.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #34
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
We all know what reality is. No need to spell out how to break the rules. Or to suggest to others they should even consider breaking the rules. What is, is. no need to rub it in everyone's faces :-)
Bubba, +1 for having a plan, and trying to do the right thing, but -10 for the actual usefulness of the plan. Security through obscurity rarely works, even when the number of those aware of the problem is small or one. You are trying to hold back the tide with a sponge.

Is it really worth all that just to keep the last 1% innocent and pure of knowledge for just a few minutes longer? The link above is to an article that explains it much better than I can.

PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #35
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Can the writer of the review forward the review to the provider? I always write to the provider after a session and at times I let them know what I found lacking in the session. Once I was requested to not write a review after a session.We both knew we didn't click and it was a less than good session.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #36
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know why providers would want to read ROS. I never had the desire to. I was there in the room, so I knew already what went on. One client copied and pasted a review he wrote of me before so I could read it...it just made me cringe and uncomfortable when I read it. So from now on, if clients offer if I want to see what he writes, I just politely decline.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #37
Guest030824
Account Disabled

In a session I always wonder if I am doing what I should be doing. Can I improve? Did I say something that made the provider uneasy? I always desire to be my best. I would want them eager to do another session with me. Companionship is a big reason I am in this and I enjoy the feeling of a warm woman.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Oh boy
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #39
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default YES, BEFORE the Review goes to POST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Can the writer of the review forward the review to the provider?
The way i understand it and correct me if i'm wrong.

The hobbyist has a small window to act if, the provider wants to see it.
He Writes the Review, sends a Proof copy, including ROS, to the Provider.
(BEFORE IT GOES TO POST)
After he POSTS the review, it becomes ECCIE'S PROPERTY.

I have done this once and the provider was over joyed, even happy cryed. She told me i was a good writer and that it was amazing how i captured everything.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #40
Guest030824
Account Disabled

MODS I hope the above is correct as I would like to be able to write reviews that way.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #41
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I don't know why providers would want to read ROS. I never had the desire to. I was there in the room, so I knew already what went on. One client copied and pasted a review he wrote of me before so I could read it...it just made me cringe and uncomfortable when I read it. So from now on, if clients offer if I want to see what he writes, I just politely decline.
Yes, you were there, and you know exactly what went on... but only from your point of view.
Are you ever curious to see if your client held a different one? Not necessarily bad different, but different perspective different?
Different life experiences to draw from different?
Testosterone vs. Estrogen different?
Have you ever wondered which parts he went on and on about for four paragraphs, and which parts barely got mentioned, or were never brought up?

Not making a point yet. I'm just curious and a bit surprised. That was a rare answer in my opinion.

POD
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #42
Guest030824
Account Disabled

A couple of providers I have been with think a scream in my ear will encouage me where a quiet yes yes is much more encouraging. I spent the week end with Nicole Lee (Fancyinheels) and she has skill and good grace that kept me on edge all week end. It made no difference where we were she made every one believe I was her one and only. When I finally write the review I would like her to check the review before I post it. I don't know how I could send it to her for changes as once you have the review page up and drop it there is no way to get it back. I do like the way her web site is set up as she will edit my review on her site to correct what I have not explained or have not mentioned. You would have to read her site as I can't explain it completely.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #43
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
A couple of providers I have been with think a scream in my ear will encouage me where a quiet yes yes is much more encouraging. I spent the week end with Nicole Lee (Fancyinheels) and she has skill and good grace that kept me on edge all week end. It made no difference where we were she made every one believe I was her one and only. When I finally write the review I would like her to check the review before I post it. I don't know how I could send it to her for changes as once you have the review page up and drop it there is no way to get it back. I do like the way her web site is set up as she will edit my review on her site to correct what I have not explained or have not mentioned. You would have to read her site as I can't explain it completely.
I am not sure how this relates to the OP's subject. Let's get back on track.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:55 PM   #44
Guest030824
Account Disabled

OOPS sorry about that. I just wanted to say I would like Nicole to have a hand in writing the review as I believe we both had a wonderful time.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #45
MUSHROOM MAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Momma always said, dont ever say anything about someone that you wouldnt say to their face and you have nothing to worry about, sometimes the truth hurts a little,
MUSHROOM MAN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women