Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2016, 10:36 AM   #31
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
Sorry you're wrong. she asked for Guys & GALS opinion. If she was gone get butt hurt about the responses why ask for them?? I hope she didn't think everyone was gonna agree with this

My View: I just think its ridiculous that some young girls will lay down with a man, let him nut all in you & now YOU the one having to provide for your child. That's not fair at all.it takes 2 to have a baby. I just think young women should make better choices with men. That man should be taking care of you & the baby not the other way around. Idk maybe I was just taught differently I guess
In a perfect world, of course the father would be there and be involved, but the world and the people in it aren't perfect. People make mistakes. I'm sure you've made many. No need to be so harsh with someone else for theirs.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:37 AM   #32
DFWhobbyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
I'd love to hear from everyone who is pro-preggo sex

Feel free to share why you like pregnant pussy, and your thoughts and experiences. I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic.
I see a request for like-minded individuals who specifically enjoy her situatuion to chime in. Nothing there says she wants to hear from those that dont approve. If there was ever a place to not judge, this site is it. Remember that it costs zero dollars to be nice.
DFWhobbyguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:39 AM   #33
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobbyguy View Post
I see a request for like-minded individuals who specifically enjoy her situatuion to chime in. Nothing there says she wants to hear from those that dont approve. If there was ever a place to not judge, this site is it. Remember that it costs zero dollars to be nice.
True but she did ask for our take on this subject and I simply stated mines. She didn't say, if u dont agree with her, don't comment........ ...

And remember is cost zero dollars to think before you act.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:42 AM   #34
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
In a perfect world, of course the father would be there and be involved, but the world and the people in it aren't perfect. People make mistakes. I'm sure you've made many. No need to be so harsh with someone else for theirs.
I'm not harsh at all. Just because my opinion wasn't what she wasn't expecting doesn't make it harsh. I stand by everything I said. If she doesn't like it, dont ask for anymore opinions. This is a public thread dont forget that
Old 05-22-2016, 10:48 AM   #35
Guest091417
Account Disabled

User ID: 322211
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I'm not butt hurt or in my feelings ....I'm just wondering why some of yall GALS are tho....?!? When i asked for opinions and experiences I meant for pro-preggo sex lol. But whatever, your entitled to your own opinions. But frfr, your right Nina. It does take 2. For anyone who is still assuming my BD and me are no longer together, and yes he knows about everything. In a perfect world, I wouldn't be on this position, but since I am, I am learning to make the best, and embrace what I do have and can use to make it better. I'm sorry but I'm sure we all met someone and broke up with them because they weren't who we thought they were. Also since it's so easy to NOT get pregnant, how many of you beautiful people were planned pregnancies. I'll wait lol....thank God for unplanned pregnancies now huh or most of us wouldn't be here. Listen the topic isn't about the baby. I'm 25 btw with my 1st kid. I do believe I've waited a while and that no child is a mistake. My only thing is I've run into some guys who like to get rowdy or just prefer spinner stomachs compared to preggo stomachs. My thread is just inviting those who don't have an issue with my situation to tell me about their likes and preferences.
Guest091417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:51 AM   #36
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol I'm not butt hurt or in my feelings ....I'm just wondering why some of yall GALS are tho....?!? When i asked for opinions and experiences I meant for pro-preggo sex lol..
You should have clarified that in your post. I'm definitely don't support pro-preggo hoeing so if I would have seen that I wouldn't have posted. You simply asked for our take on this subject & I told you my take on it
Old 05-22-2016, 10:55 AM   #37
Guest091417
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

⛱⛱⛱����thanks for the shade ma����still sunny over here tho��������������
Old 05-22-2016, 10:55 AM   #38
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread is the best birth control I can ever ask for. I be damned if a man gone nut in me & not support me
Old 05-22-2016, 10:55 AM   #39
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
I'm not harsh at all. Just because my opinion wasn't what she wasn't expecting doesn't make it harsh. I stand by everything I said. If she doesn't like it, dont ask for anymore opinions. This is a public thread dont forget that
She only asked for opinions on sex while pregnant, don't make it like she asked for your views on society's problems with single parenthood. It is a public thread, but you aren't discussing what she asked. You went off on your own tangent to berate her for not having the ideal situation in life. You were being harsh, you're just too stubborn to see it.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:59 AM   #40
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
She only asked for opinions on sex while pregnant, don't make it like she asked for your views on society's problems with single parenthood. It is a public thread, but you aren't discussing what she asked. You went off on your own tangent to berate her for not having the ideal situation in life. You were being harsh, you're just too stubborn to see it.
No in exact wording, she ask for GUYS and GALS TAKE on this. She didn't say if u dont agree move along. I seen my opportunity for a nice debate and decided to chime in.
So if me disagreeing with her being pregnant and hoeing is harsh than so be it
Old 05-22-2016, 11:15 AM   #41
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

In her original post she asked for opinions, now a few posts up I see she's only seeking positives on the issue, which should have been conveyed in the original.

Just my $.02
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #42
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
In her original post she asked for opinions, now a few posts up I see she's only seeking positives on the issue, which should have been conveyed in the original.

Just my $.02
Which should have been clarified in the beginning. Nowhere in the post it says "if you dont agree with pregnant hoeing, dont respond".
Old 05-22-2016, 11:26 AM   #43
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
⛱⛱⛱����thanks for the shade ma����still sunny over here tho��������������
NEVER let what another provider says ruin your day, I 100% agree with everything that you have posted so far, you go girl! I applaud you this is far from easy and your making it happen for yourself and your child.
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:40 AM   #44
SimplyA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
NEVER let what another provider says ruin your day, I 100% agree with everything that you have posted so far, you go girl! I applaud you this is far from easy and your making it happen for yourself and your child.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with anybody here but I like a gal who backs up a fellow gal. Way to go KAITLYNDIOR
SimplyA is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:40 AM   #45
Guest091417
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Thanks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
I appreciate the support, positivity, understanding and open mindedness. - xoxo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women