Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42077
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #31
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie View Post
I know he didnt name me but it really botgered me how much he was lying
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:02 AM   #32
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post

Hear hear!
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:30 PM   #33
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
I couldn't agree more, but I would like to add...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiger View Post
Hear hear!

Keep this thread civil and on topic. Topic is trashy sloppy seconds.

Or I will be forced to report this to a moderator!
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #34
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Really? Did he mention her by name in that post?????
No but he did start the thread. What was the purpose of posting if he wasn't going to name the person? Seems like he had malicious intent. If there was an issue he should've addressed her . If he was really concerned he would have posted an alert or in the ML. Whatever else she's done or not done in the past hasn't anything to do with this situation. You don't have to patronize her for responding. To each their own. I'm not the most graceful bitch when it comes to responses either. I probably would have responded the same or in a worse manner if i Iknew it was about me. My reaction would've been like oh this fool wants to be telling stories?!Well let's tell the whole fucking story!
That's why I believe her. Because she didn't give a fuck. She put it all out there.
Besides He did it to himself. He still choose to continue the deed, how the hell is he gonna cry victim?! Querida el guey
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:31 PM   #35
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

You go girl!!!^^^

+1 LMC
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:14 PM   #36
max3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default HIPPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Girl, I'm sorry, but that's fucked up. That was private between you and him and all client requests should be kept confidential under the HIPPA (Hooker Information of Private Party Agreement) if you will.

Poor TCB and frequent NCNS is one thing and may not hurt your business but not being discreet and even dogging on a client for his fantasies/requests is a whole other ballgame which may, in fact, cause your phone to ring less. Ijs.
I saw that and that was awesome! HIPPA we should all sign that agreement! Lol
max3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:21 PM   #37
max3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Lololololol busters!!!! This is amazeballs!! Bitches y'all have been slipping! I don't know what the fuck is going on but alI I hear is complaints about y'all fucking up big time. Where's your fucking pride and quality on being a provider? If you can't hang or what not get a new fucking job, McDonald's is hiring for the summer.... And busters what the fucking fuck???!!! Use the fucking heads God gave you to think with and get the fuck with it!! Why the fuck do you keep wasting money on fucking fails?? You think your just gonna be different?? We have some quality out here and all you wanna do it fuck it up with half assness. Jesus fucking idiots. Sorry been dranking but I'm not really. Happy Tuesday!!!
There is alot of fucking in those words! Lol
max3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:02 AM   #38
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
No but he did start the thread. What was the purpose of posting if he wasn't going to name the person? Seems like he had malicious intent. If there was an issue he should've addressed her . I agree If he was really concerned he would have posted an alert or in the ML. again, I agree Whatever else she's done or not done in the past hasn't anything to do with this situation. this is a business, and in any business/job your past actions,positive or negative will affect your reputationYou don't have to patronize her for responding. To each their own. I can see why the responses seem patronizing, but they can also be taken as advice, a lesson learned. That is her choice I'm not the most graceful bitch when it comes to responses either. I probably would have responded the same or in a worse manner if i Iknew it was about me. My reaction would've been like oh this fool wants to be telling stories?!Well let's tell the whole fucking story! Not good business. Your responses/behavior as a business owner vs personal should not be the same
That's why I believe her. Because she didn't give a fuck. She put it all out there.
Besides He did it to himself. He still choose to continue the deed, how the hell is he gonna cry victim?! Querida el guey
I also believe her, but I also think she made a bad business decision.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:35 PM   #39
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181696
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I also believe her, but I also think she made a bad business decision.
I don't give avfuck what you think. I didn't ask for your opinion. WHAT I DID ASK IS WHY NUGGET IS BULLSHITTING.... WHY WON'T HE ANSWER?????
CristiCutiepie is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:05 PM   #40
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Because he doesn't have to, you're doing a fine job of looking horrible all on your own.
Are you going to change your handle to CristiCreampie, in honor of the nice surprise that you, and your BF could be serving up at any time?
submarineracer is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:35 PM   #41
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie View Post
I don't give avfuck what you think. I didn't ask for your opinion. WHAT I DID ASK IS WHY NUGGET IS BULLSHITTING.... WHY WON'T HE ANSWER?????
If you don't care what I or others think, use the PM system. PRIVATE MESSAGE nugget, don't post in a public thread where others are allowed, and most likely will give their opinion.
Since you have no problem being rude, and you do not realize nor appreciate that I am trying my best to give you some much obviously needed advice..... I will be completely straight forward with you. I believe your story regarding the conversation you had with nugget, I also believe you probably have good hygiene, but from the comments of hobbyists (not only nugget), you might want to educate yourself on Bacterial vaginosis. Very common in those that have multiple sex partners.
Wish you the best cutie.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:13 PM   #42
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
If you don't care what I or others think, use the PM system. PRIVATE MESSAGE nugget, don't post in a public thread where others are allowed, and most likely will give their opinion.
Since you have no problem being rude, and you do not realize nor appreciate that I am trying my best to give you some much obviously needed advice..... I will be completely straight forward with you. I believe your story regarding the conversation you had with nugget, I also believe you probably have good hygiene, but from the comments of hobbyists (not only nugget), you might want to educate yourself on Bacterial vaginosis. Very common in those that have multiple sex partners.
Wish you the best cutie.
Yikes!!! Damn Ms. F let's play teacher!! You can school me anytime😍
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:12 PM   #43
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Yikes!!! Damn Ms. F let's play teacher!! You can school me anytime😍
I expect she could school young and old, male and female, alike. And quite well.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:54 PM   #44
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Umm 1 my boyfriend is no longer in the picture & that was only the request he gave me. That was never a normal thing on my end. Get your facts straight dipshit.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:55 PM   #45
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I did Pm him. He never replied

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women