Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2016, 12:36 AM   #31
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Black dicks matter.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:17 AM   #32
~Arriana Grey~
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171772
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Black dicks matter.

~Arriana Grey~ is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:01 PM   #33
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

Here we are searching through the showcases looking for ladies that turn us on, whatever that means. Each of us is different which explains the wide range of ladies out there. We express our wants and desires in our choices when we call the ladies.

The ladies are at a bit of a disadvantage. I've known some who will fuck anything, with or without a pulse. I've met others that are more discriminating and won't fuck me. Meh, and I'm not black. I'm as white as they come. In this case, if the BITCH did not make her policy known in any reasonable manner, then post her name, in 24 point red, bold lettering. I'm sorry, but I don't accept excuses on this any more. Doesn't matter if it is an NBA or no FAT fucks. Just tell us up front and we will move on.

Go ahead, take your shots at me!

Eccie_award, while I am not in your shoes, I have started including in my introduction pm's to ladies my age, my race, my height, my weight, and the color of my hair. If I weren't self conscious about the my cock I would include that as well. I started that policy some time ago when a twat told me she didn't really want to see me after the session and when I was handing over three bills. Another reason I don't do three bills for an hour either. I don't pay extra for bitchiness. I can find that in the grocery aisle for free. I do sympathize with your situation, even though I am already one of the privileged class, aka white. I really wish we were past all this but America has a few more years of growing up to do.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule. If a lady was traumatized by rednecks, I surely wouldn't want to suggest she continue to see them. The same is true of any other race. I know one girl won't see Asians because she doesn't want to carry a magnifying class in her bag. The girls who won't see me miss out on great tongue on their clit and cock that won't stop. But who am I to try an correct their shortsightedness? I learned from guys who have been on here a lot longer than me to just move on and don't let it get me upset. As a result I have found some wonderful companions, and a few that wouldn't have seen me before, but now will because of my references. Stay the course, remain a gentleman, and the women worth fucking will make themselves available to you.

Of course, I'm probably wrong about everything...
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 01:22 PM   #34
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I would like to see the NBA or No AA posted at the beginning of a profile , website or ad. And if you do see men over a certain age and professional that are AA post that at the beginning also. I hate to read those longs add and the NBA is in small print at the bottom. Most of the time I CTRL+F to look for NBA or AA.

I have seen some nice ads that say I am NBA. That is all that needs to be said
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 01:27 PM   #35
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

@SARufus--What if the gentleman is not AA, but mixed? I think she will feel the same if the police don't pull you over because when they ask for your license your ar BLACK
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:39 AM   #36
Guero69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Black dicks matter.
I'm waiting for the brave lady to chime in . . . "ALL dicks matter!"

I don't have to deal with the race issue, but if I did, I think I would want to let the provider know the basics: age, physical description (any disabilities) to make sure the experience is as pleasurable as possible. If she has serious issues with something about my age, race, body, etc., I would be crazy to pay for her time. I guarantee YMMV would come into play. Besides, if I wanted to spend time with someone that has issues with me, I could go visit my ex-wife for free.
Guero69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:03 AM   #37
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ONE MORE TIME, For the cheap seats in the back.

Its just that simple. Research and be upfront....

QUOTE=ck1942;1057997071]Thing is ... all of the above is a two-way street

imo,

Ladies who screen thoroughly will almost always ask the vouching ladies for race, age, body build, data, as well as other certain preferentials, such as timeliness, cleanliness, facial hair, etc.

Gents who research thoroughly will already know most of those data above as well, plus, again, imo, data about MSOG, DATY, K/DFK, smoking, incall conditions, "management," and a host of other possibilities.

While I certainly emphasize with the OP, it is everyone's responsibility to accomplish as much as possible research in as timely a manner as possible.

Those who skimp on research usually end up either surprised or disappointed or both.

= = = = =

All that said, there are ways for gents of any race or racial mixture or economic background, or for heavy Smokers, and especially older guys in their early 70s with facial hair and pot bellies, etc., to meet ladies who might otherwise categorize who otherwise may profess to deny boudoir pleasures to certain "types." Some clues exist in my signature data.[/QUOTE]
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #38
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Black pussy matters

Thank you so much

QUOTE=Simon Riley;1058000369]Black dicks matter.[/QUOTE]
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:07 PM   #39
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
ONE MORE TIME, For the cheap seats in the back.

Its just that simple. Research and be upfront....

QUOTE=ck1942;1057997071]Thing is ... all of the above is a two-way street

imo,

Ladies who screen thoroughly will almost always ask the vouching ladies for race, age, body build, data, as well as other certain preferentials, such as timeliness, cleanliness, facial hair, etc.

Gents who research thoroughly will already know most of those data above as well, plus, again, imo, data about MSOG, DATY, K/DFK, smoking, incall conditions, "management," and a host of other possibilities.

While I certainly emphasize with the OP, it is everyone's responsibility to accomplish as much as possible research in as timely a manner as possible.
[/QUOTE]

Bu.....bu....but i did research found nothing, and still see no evidence of this policy on her ads in the SNATCH. Im young, but i can be responsible.
Eccie_award is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:01 PM   #40
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:26 AM   #41
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see black guys
I'm lucky to not have run across any thugs of any race on the board.
Truth be told though the only two snooty hobbiest I've seen were AA and they both made me uncomfortable..
But I don't let it influence me.
I cant afford to feed stereotypes.. I intend to have kids one day lol.
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:38 PM   #42
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone mentioned Asian penis being small... That's not true. I have a repeat client who's pretty well endowed, totally threw the stereotype out the window for me.

As far as black clients, I've yet to meet a thug on here. I think those types are working too hard on racking up their baby momma body count to be worried about paying for poonany.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:47 PM   #43
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
Someone mentioned Asian penis being small... That's not true. I have a repeat client who's pretty well endowed, totally threw the stereotype out the window for me.
You read my post! That is so sweet.

Stereotypes were created to mislead the masses.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:49 PM   #44
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
You read my post! That is so sweet.

Stereotypes were created to mislead the masses.
Well, I read the whole thread. This board has some interesting reading. And I totally agree!

Be adventurous. Try new dicks.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:57 PM   #45
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post

Be adventurous. Try new dicks.
Evelyn, I will leave the new dicks to you. But I will honor the intent of your post and try new pussy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women