Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Austin Westlake HS grad QB Nick Foles (one of two Westlake HS QBs in the NFL ... name the other) is having a better year than Rapeslisberger. And the Eagles, with a backup quarterback, are in first place.

No fan of the Eagles, though I do enjoy it whenever anybody makes the Cowgirls look bad.

But that's the fact, Bambino. Stats, fantasy points, W-L. Foles is having a better season.

I think you'll see the Texans back on top again next year. But I'm watching the NBA now. (...are you?)
2 unknown QBs from Austin? Really? Do you have any understanding how many great QBs have come from Western PeeA? You have no clue. Just like all the other bullshit that spouts from your keyboard. It's just another validation on how stupid you are. Well, you're here, might as well show another town how stupid you are. Carry on.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Didn't bother to look did you? I'll give you a hint, sports guy ... WHODAT! (does that help you? Probably not.)

As far as western PA QBs go, I remember that gimpy kneed dude from the University of Alabama, but he was probably practicing public drunkeness by the time you knew who he was.

As a kid, I watched an old fuck lead the Houston Oilers to the first two AFL titles (name him), and saw them beat the shit out of a team from Boston with a baby-faced passer (name him)whose favorite receiver was also a place kicker. (Name him)

Back in the 80s I actually paid to see a lot of USFL games. The Houston Gamblers had some underclassman from "the U" who eventually became the biggest Super Bowl loser in history. (even YOU should be able to name him). His biggest rival was another underclassman who played for Lavell Edwards early and suffered eternal damnation for leaving school early, even though he was a descendant of an all-american prophet (Name him).

I saw every one of them play at least once in person, some many times.

Oh, are you talking about Montana and Marino? Or Johnny Unitas? I saw those fuckers play in person, too. None of them played in PA either.

None of us Texas know shit about football. LMAO!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Didn't bother to look did you? I'll give you a hint, sports guy ... WHODAT! (does that help you? Probably not.)

As far as western PA QBs go, I remember that gimpy kneed dude from the University of Alabama, but he was probably practicing public drunkeness by the time you knew who he was.

As a kid, I watched an old fuck lead the Houston Oilers to the first two AFL titles (name him), and saw them beat the shit out of a team from Boston with a baby-faced passer (name him)whose favorite receiver was also a place kicker. (Name him)

Back in the 80s I actually paid to see a lot of USFL games. The Houston Gamblers had some underclassman from "the U" who eventually became the biggest Super Bowl loser in history. (even YOU should be able to name him). His biggest rival was another underclassman who played for Lavell Edwards early and suffered eternal damnation for leaving school early, even though he was a descendant of an all-american prophet (Name him).

I saw every one of them play at least once in person, some many times.

Oh, are you talking about Montana and Marino? Or Johnny Unitas? I saw those fuckers play in person, too. None of them played in PA either.

None of us Texas know shit about football. LMAO!
Really? The Steelers cut Unitas. What a tool you are. I did play basketball against Montana tho. He had an offer from NC state to play basketball. You missed many others. So you dated yourself? You're older than George Blanda and Babe Parelli? You must be in your 80's gramps. At least kelly got to 4 Super Bowls and is in the HOF. You call him a loser? You're a fraud.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Really? The Steelers cut Unitas. What a tool you are. I did play basketball against Montana tho. He had an offer from NC state to play basketball. You missed many others. So you dated yourself? You're older than George Blanda and Babe Parelli? You must be in your 80's gramps. At least kelly got to 4 Super Bowls and is in the HOF. You call him a loser? You're a fraud.
Where did I say I was older than those guys? Apparently reading is not your strong suit. I said "as a kid" I watched them play. How do you get 80 out of that?

The Steelers cut Unitas. OK so he never officially played for the Steelers. That makes me a TOOL? (Actually it makes the Steelers tools!)

And who has lost more Super Bowl games than Jim Kelly? Which quarterbacks have lost four in a row? Please point out what's false, mistaken or fraudulent about that statement.

I know a lot of the great QBs from Pennsylvania. But I did miss some of them. That makes me a fraud? How?

You didn't even figure out who the other Austin Westlake HS Quarterback currently starting in the NFL. Or answer any of the other questions. You don't know who Blanda or Parilli were. You've probably seen NONE of these guys in action. Except, as you said, Montana ... and I guess y'all knew each other real good in that locker room.

I'm not a Western PA football historian. But I do know a lot more about Western PA quarterbacks than you know about Lake Travis beaches... obviously.

This is sports, big guy. You should be honored that anyone would engage you on such hallowed ground.

You're just looking to fight, Bambino. And you've said so many times... you're a BAD MAN!

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women