Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2023, 04:47 PM   #31
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I’m sorry, but this is different. We are talking about people making decisions purely based on someone’s race. How is it any different than if I said I won’t hire black folks because they “tend to have attitudes”? I’ve heard that one before, although thank God not in a very long time.
So because you're paying $, she has to let everyone in? I wouldn't be insulted if someone doesn't see me because my race, looks, weight, cock size.......or even my attitude 🤣 everyone has the right to decide who they see. You ever read the sign that says We have the right to refuse services? Same thing
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 04:53 PM   #32
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
So because you're paying $, she has to let everyone in? I wouldn't be insulted if someone doesn't see me because my race, looks, weight, cock size.......or even my attitude 🤣 everyone has the right to decide who they see. You ever read the sign that says We have the right to refuse services? Same thing
No, a business does not have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasons. Race is a prohibited class for refusing service in legitimate businesses.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 05:04 PM   #33
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, a business does not have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasons. Race is a prohibited class for refusing service in legitimate businesses.
We're talking about females here, not the same as a burger joint or tire shop, You can't force anyone to do what they don't want to! That's were the right to refuse services kicks in..... we'll just have to agree to disagree
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 06:28 PM   #34
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
I don't want to have sex with black men for free or money. Does that make me racists and homophobic?

My body, my choice

For the record, I see gentlemen of every color. Gentlemen are sexy
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 08:01 PM   #35
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
We're talking about females here, not the same as a burger joint or tire shop, You can't force anyone to do what they don't want to! That's were the right to refuse services kicks in..... we'll just have to agree to disagree
I agree. They aren’t the same, but you appeared to be equating the two here:

Quote:
You ever read the sign that says We have the right to refuse services? Same thing
Since prostitution is an illegal activity, no one is going to file a civil rights complaint against a hooker. It’s still discrimination.
Old 04-18-2023, 08:17 PM   #36
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Years ago, probably at least 10, I found a very attractive, well built, brick shithouse, type of AA lady doing incall in Arlington on Backpage. She was not local, touring and very legit. Well, she had an AA ONLY policy, but I contacted her anyway, I am white, well, half white, half Latin, look Italian. She asked me my race? I told her. She refused to see me or any non-Black race. I asked her why? She said, “Because I dislike non-black people!”

I was disappointed, but oh well - NEXT!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 08:20 PM   #37
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Lots of woke speak here. Let me pretend it's 1979 again, when hobbyists operated in a non-woke era.

1979: There are some white women that only date black guys. They aren't racist, they just like black. It's a free country. We live in the USA. It's 1979. If you don't like women having a choice then move to the Soviet Union and get out of our country.

You may return to your wokeness now. That's how it was in 79. I know, I got to enjoy pre-woke America, where a black man or any other color including white would be called a wimp for whining about some women's taste in men
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 08:21 PM   #38
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Years ago, probably at least 10, I found a very attractive, well built, brick shithouse, type of AA lady doing incall in Arlington on Backpage. She was not local, touring and very legit. Well, she had an AA ONLY policy, but I contacted her anyway, I am white, well, half white, half Latin, look Italian. She asked me my race? I told her. She refused to see me or any non-Black race. I asked her why? She said, “Because I dislike non-black people!”

I was disappointed, but oh well - NEXT!!
Yeah, but that is one in a thousand. A lot easier to blow off.

Hell, it’s much more likely a black chick will have a no AA policy than an AA-only one.
Old 04-19-2023, 03:39 AM   #39
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I really hate hearing "there are plenty of other ladies in Dallas that you can choose from...."

Really there isn't. Buy the time we (clients) trim out all the ladies that meet our criteria we are probably left with the same ladies we have already seen. You don't think we want to see a new lady in our rotation or get a session with the latest flavor of the month? Us AA guys do get tired of cycling the the same ladies ya know.

One thing I haven't really heard discussed is the fact that its one thing to have a personal preference to not see a certain race, but in the hobby most of these ladies are TOLD not to from other ladies and sometimes other clients. These are the same ladies lip syncing lil uzi vert in their IG stories and shit.

My favorite is "I'm sorry hun its just a preference...I had a bad experience once" Which is weird because the majority of the ladies I know have more issues with every other race. Its okay to dismiss a whole race from one experience but if a Caucasian male shorts you, rapes you, stealths you, assaults you, stalks you, or outs you---you will turn around and keep booking Caucasians? Make it make sense.

Everyone in the thread knows whats up, but lets just keep talking about it expecting it to change...its not. I been doing this for 10 years and a few ladies might open up to seeing AA clients at some point when they get used up, old, and the money stops flowing. However, the same ladies that were NBA when I started are still NBA now.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 08:29 AM   #40
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

If you travel to Asia you will find bars/massage parlor's that are Asian only.

Several high end Soapy Massage with Playboy quality girls are Asian only leaving the non Asian guys to visit the places with MILF's from the rice farm.

Even the dusty little shit hole town in the PI called Angeles City has several Korean only bars. They might let you drink at the bar but will not let you partake in the Ladies.

Excuses range from Asians being better tippers to smaller penis and cleaner. Last I visited Nana Plaza the 4 four Asians were still what the girls wanted.....4 thousand baht, 4 inch penis, 4 minutes of work.....I forgot what the other one was.

Lots of gorgeous Russian girls hanging out in the Hotel Bars in Dubai but they only want rich Arab guys so white guys would settle for the Kyrgistan gals.

Racism in P4P happens all over the World and it will never go Woke.
ahab11 is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 08:42 AM   #41
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

As a hidden minority, one of the most disturbing parts is hearing my own kind spew hate speech.

Watching the "news" it appears to be a fairly common syndrome, kind of contrary to most religions having a deep rooted mandate of "love thy neighbor"

Too bad.

That said, in such an intimate interaction, I can't think of a good reason to fight uphill against the attitude of "I don't see (fill in the blank)" - or criticize those who do.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 08:51 AM   #42
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I don’t know if it will change in our lifetimes, either, but sweeping it under the rug isn’t the answer.

Thanks, TxBoi817 (hope you don’t mind if I still use your old handle. I always liked it), for lending your perspective. I mentioned you early on in this thread as one voice I trust to give an even-handed answer to the question.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:50 AM   #43
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Yeah, but that is one in a thousand. A lot easier to blow off.

Hell, it’s much more likely a black chick will have a no AA policy than an AA-only one.
It’s way more than one-in-a-thousand Tinny. In 20+ yrs of Hobbying it is the ONLY time I have seen an AA lady’s ad with this requirement. It is also the only time I have seen any race provider’s ad only seeing her own race, no matter the race.

Definitely a one off and very easy to move away from it, but years later, it still left an impression on me…I knew from her ad, how it was written, she was totally committed to her position and I would get shot down, but I was curious about her reasoning, thus I reached out to her…She was from Atlanta, a city I consider a hotbed of racism and reverse racism.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 10:59 AM   #44
BLM69
Valued Poster

Deja the whore takes on any cock on anyone, she's a extra thirsty cum dumpster with daddy issues.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 11:02 AM   #45
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I’ll admit that I don’t recall ever seeing a black chick advertise an “only black” policy. I have seen ads from several white women with a “blacks only” policy. That was interesting.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women