Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41493
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35861
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #31
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

What's the problem? I often stick my finger deep in my kitty and then lick the juices off 'cause it tastes so damn good, so why would a gent be bothered by the taste of his babby batter in my mouth?
Old 07-07-2010, 12:39 AM   #32
blackspanishteacher
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1453
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiftedOne View Post
Anybody think they haven't? Were you her "first" appointment of the day? Hmmmm...
Hmmm... My students are always the first of the day. I'm just sayin...
Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #33
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
I prefer the snowball, but if she swallows too quick a dfk will do.
Even though I do CIM and NQNS (swallow), I cannot do a snowball. I would not be able to DFK is the guy wanted a snowball, and probably would gag from the whole thing and I do not even have a gag reflex.

As for kissing right after the CIM, I prefer to take a drink of water or something to wash everything down so to speak. So, I guess I do not kiss right after the CIM. As for kissing someone right after DATY, I will in a heartbeat. I know what I taste like and love it. You always have to do the taste test on one's self to make sure it is yummy...
Old 07-07-2010, 03:59 AM   #34
NerdKing
Gaining Momentum

DFK after CIM ... no problem at all. Very hot.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:56 AM   #35
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Buncha FREAKS!! I LOVE IT!!

I'm glad to be on the Freak list. Some of the ladies already know so I might as well fess up
Old 07-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #36
=cP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I secretly drink pineapple juice for ME not HER! (tee hee!)
Old 07-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #37
DustyHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

dfk after cim... absolutely.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:11 AM   #38
Guest042715
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

DFK after she swallows....YES!
Old 07-07-2010, 06:28 AM   #39
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default every time someone brings up

something sexual they like you feel you need to mention how vile you think it is either through outright attack or jaded remarks. this is a forum frequented by sexually driven men and women. the guys love sex in many variations. most of the providers not only enjoy the business and money derived from these "perverts' but god forbid enjoy some of the activities and maybe even some of the guys.if all these acts are so disgusting to you perhaps its time to find a new profession or at the very least stick with those "tricks' as you call them that are satisfied with the services you are comfortable providing at the rates you feel comfortable with. in the mean time STOP interjecting your MORALS into other peoples lives. You are not in a union if you don't want to cim, greek, swallow, cob all thats ok just stop telling other guys their bad for wanting it and girls their evil for providing it. Even your best assets, those mammoth man mades, you have mentioned how much you hate them and wish you could make them smaller [what a turn on]. the fact you do not offer a great menu and seem to look at us guys as meerly tricks has caused you to offer your limited services at rock bottom prices yet those girls who provide great service, great menu and seem to enjoy the interaction do not complain daily about your low pricing. they simply blow us, greek us, swallow us and are well compensated for it and maybe just maybe have a good time in the mix.When all is done and the clothes are back on chances are these women might even enjoy a chat,a drink a moment with a guy that truley appreciates their efforts to make us happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
What's the problem? I often stick my finger deep in my kitty and then lick the juices off 'cause it tastes so damn good, so why would a gent be bothered by the taste of his babby batter in my mouth?
Old 07-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #40
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Not really relevant to the hobby as unsafe but in the past with a s.o. Iwould love to go down on my partner after I creampied her; incredible getting the girl off again;usually another hard pounding followed; so dfk after cim is no issue- but I am into hot nasty sex- why the hobby often leaves me wanting...only so much you are going to do..
Old 07-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #41
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I wouldn't mind if she had gone to the bathroom and gargled with mouthwash.
Definitely not the end of the world, but could definitely be a buzz kill moment. So, lets reverse the situation...

Do you kiss her after she hits the O or not from DATY?

What about the "pre-cum" that oozes all the while she's bobbin up and down on your member during a bj??

No matter, she is still gonna have your juices in her mouth whether she spits or swallows. If she asked you to gargle before kissing her after DATY, do you think it would kill the moment and/or effect the remainder of the session??
Old 07-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #42
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Her head bobbin' up n' down.......that wonderful feeling is coarsing thru you as her oral skills begin overwhelming your control and you feel that itch to blow your load in her mouth untillllllll........ Damn...your toes start to curl annnnnddddddddd......POP! Sploosh!

She doesn't pull off and there's that special CIM experience you relish. You done? Finished? Kaput? Can you keep the session alive if she's looking for a kiss after delivering a gift to you? Can you give her a good DFK? Or, as Tony Soprano once said when the stripper tried to kiss him "After where your mouth has been! Get outta here!"
Wow it is nice to know I am in good company for both DFK after CIM and exchange of swimmers with a woman. Kind gives new meaning to "a snowballs chance". Thanks cowboy for getting the subject started.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #43
timpage
Account Disabled

I'd rather lick it off Dannie's rear-end. Damn.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #44
Prohacvice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

This is a no-brainer. I'm in. Done it many times.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #45
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Buncha FREAKS!! I LOVE IT!!

HEY!

I resemble that remark.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women