Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #31
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Ok here's a question ladies...in regards to your incall......

Let's say your client arrives at your incall and he has to do the big number "2" before the session starts. He handles his business then proceeds to shower after his bathroom use. Is this all clock free as well? You know just in case there is traffic..............
And THIS is where the thread went downhill.

I can't believe that anyone would have a problem with a provider taking a shower when she got to your outcall. I appreciate it, just as they appreciate a gentleman that wants to be as clean as possible for them. I prefer to get my own hotel room and have the lady visit me. It gives me time to relax and freshen up before she gets there. I have had a couple of providers show up and ask if they can freshen up as well...great! It's called mutual respect...
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #32
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Again I don't have any issue with ladies wanting to take a shower when they arrive. The only issue I have is when they arrive late which happens mostly in my case...... and the shower extending the amount of wait time for me.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #33
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

if the gal wants to take a shower, I will suggest I take one with her and the activites usually start in the shower and can get quite intense so a shower is a positive to me
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:03 AM   #34
Ms.Fancy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48346
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, you need to keep in mind. Some girls just don't sit around all day and wait on calls.
Me, I like to get out in the wind and let my hair flow if it's a beautiful day and I will get a call when I am out and about.
So, I inform them that I am coming from a day out and will show up soon.
I would ask them politely if I may use their shower to rinse off because I was not in the area of my house to do so.
Nothing is wrong with a lady asking to rinse off unless you don't feel like providing a towel, but then I mean nothing is wrong with a woman being dripping wet either!
Always welcome to join in too.

Rubber Ducky Your the one.. you make bath time so much fun! *heheh*
Ms.Fancy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:31 AM   #35
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I find it hard to understand why anyone would object to a provider taking a quick shower off the clock when they arrive. I know that AC's exist but in Texas the walk to my car can get me a bit sweaty. I would imagine that knowing that a provider puts a priority on hygiene can only be a good thing even if they already look clean.
Obviously if the freshening up process takes too long and you were not warned in advance that would be annoying but otherwise I would think that a shower by provider (or hobbyist) can only be considered good form.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #36
diordandridge
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 96230

why would her wanting to smell good/fresh be a problem? if she didnt take a shower, them you'd complain that she stank. so what is better?
diordandridge is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You just cannot please some people.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #38
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, dear, the odds are in your favor. There are only 2 of your choices that seem negative. The other 3 are more likely. It just depends on what kind of girl she is.

xoxo
Dawn
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #39
rand
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

While I agree with the general consensus of the thread (hardly any downside to a provider using your shower to freshen up), I think I can see why gimme_that might get frustrated with unexpected delays: if he has a hard stop. We don't want to feel rushed from the provider and it is common courtesy to reciprocate; however, there are times when scheduling conflicts make things unavoidable. At those times, I think, upfront communication can mitigate most if not all unmet expectations.

A question for the providers: have you ever felt rushed by the client? What was that like for you?
rand is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #40
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Hell no I don't have a problem with her taking a shower. If you have a problem with her taking a shower and thinking that she's doing it to cut into your time. You are seeing the wrong ladies.

You know, this reminds me of a story when I was younger and I was mowing this woman lawn. I had my shirt off and I was all hot and sweaty and dirty. She popped her head out the door and ask if I wanted to come in and drink a glass of water to cool off. I said, "No", "I'm fine, don't worry about it. I was young and dumb. That night I went out with her and found out that she had just came out of the shower. Behind that door she was wearing nothing and she wanted to get dirty again. I was naïve back then and I have learned a lot since then. Trust me, I will not make the same mistake twice.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #41
small package
Account Disabled

User ID: 140241

Look at the bright side, she could have just left a previous date..better than no shower
small package is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:30 AM   #42
Dakota123
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140333
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with gracepreston.... it is soooo hot here in texas I refuse to let myself be sticky or anything before a session.... I wouldn't be comfortable....
Dakota123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:39 AM   #43
evark
Registered Member

from personal experience, she was on the rag and didnt say up front
evark is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #44
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Sometimes I think a provider just can't win. Some people complain if a girl has the faintest whiff of odor on her and some complain if she wants to shower when she gets in.
Personally I think a provider is just plain sensible if they want a quick shower after arriving at an incall with a new client. One can never be too certain about ones body odor after some time in the Texas heat and it is better to be safe.
Personally I do the same when I arrive at a providers incall even if I showered before I left. I think it is respectful and I think it is respectful in the reverse direction too. I would be even more thrilled if the provider let me join in the shower, that is a bonus rather than wasted time. But yes, if it is an excessively long shower that should not be on the hobbyists clock.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #45
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

does it really matter? fresh is better. besides ask a lady not in the business if she approves of you sleeping with a paid woman,...she will say that is nasty, degrading, and disgusting. So the least you could do is let the woman shower. I mean think about it.....she is in the business to give it up,..u don't want the last guys remnants dried up on thigh while its your turn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image001.jpg (79.5 KB, 33 views)
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women