Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60275
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #31
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Now that's a lot of trust Ed... You may be sharing your info with them but how are you sure that the info you are receiving is the truth...
Old 12-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #32
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
The reason this website exists is to exchange info cuz we do not trust each other, IMHO.
A lot of men trust me with their real name, addresses, employment info.. etc to pass screening. I guess that's not trust huh? What do you call that? That was a pretty interesting statement btw.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Irish.... Hit multi button on each post you want to quote and on the last quote hit the quote button and then they will all come up in the reply box then you can reply however you want
Old 12-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #34
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
A lot of men trust me with their real name, addresses, employment info.. etc to pass screening. I guess that's not trust huh? What do you call that? That was a pretty interesting statement btw.
I agree that was an interesting statement. It's true to a point though. The whole reason you ladies screen, even after you've seen someone and it's been awhile, is because you don't just trust someone. Same for us....

It's a special thing for people to trust each other...
Old 12-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #35
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking Loose Lips come in different forms...STFU dammit...Irish look at key words, signs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
basically i had or so I thought a special friendship with a man here and we know alot about each other and it was agreed to be kept private and than he told me that two other people and I quote "put two and two together" on a post I made and so I asked how and he admitted to telling them about me...and when I tried to tell him I was not happy his reply was "I am done with this topic let it go" let it go like hell.. now I am wondering if he has revealed personal info that he knows...I feel betrayed and he has no clue...and yet if we as providers did that we would not be trusted...my fault for dropping my guard and trusting someone...despite being hurt and pissed I will honor our agreement and not reveal any info...I guess I just needed to vent and get other points of view..especially since the key to the hobby is keeping things quiet....
You Honorable Bitch (jk, trying to help toughen you up a bit)
Irish, key words tell you a lot about a person. Both in what you express as well as what they say and/or what they don't say. "tried to tell him" (your words) sounds like a mofo who doesn't value what you have to say, when you want to say it, nor give a damn...ex: "I am done with this topic, let it go, let it go like hell..." (his words). He does NOT care! It is NOT your fault for trusting and honoring your words. I've had some crazy bitches in the past trust me and been through hell and back because of loose lips. But, you better believe, they are nowhere near me and never, ever will be again!!!

Quote:
agreed and I know the boundaries and glad you are one to thinks like me...I wish I knew how to do the multi quote....
Dhis is how you do it. Bop!
Let me help ya' . At the bottom of each post, when signed in, you have a "Multi Quote" option. Click on each one at a time that you want to select (turns yellow), when done selecting the different quotes, then click 'Reply' (located at the bottom left end of the page)...then the rest is as normal. Just enter your shit (jk) in between each quote. You can reduce a mofos quote or highlight, but I NEVER recommend changing the wording in a quote. Some do it with mofos they know just to have some fun, but you don't strike me as that type of an individual. Stay the straight line and you will be just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Trust is the one element of a strong relationship lacking when a hobbyiest and provider get together, at least in my experience.
IMHO...
We live our daily lives in different realms, different worlds. In the hobby world, there is a certain code, or trust. Has to be that way. There's way too much at stake! No, it's not equivalent to the moral or social ethic of trust, but there is a necessary code in the Hobby realm. There are various levels of Hobbyists, Providers, and the relationships. My motto is: "What You Say Can and WILL Be Used Against You". So, be smart in what you say and with whom. Depends on the provider. Ex: one provider asked me my real name. I replied, "what's yours?" She replied...(her screen name)(and, there was some other stupid amateur shit too). And, that was the first time we ever met. Damn, I'm tired of my Dick causing this with fems. My goodness, it is GOOD but not that damn GOOD. Shit. The wrong question, by the wrong person, at the wrong time is what breaks it...right there, she was not being above board, wanting to know something she herself was not willing to divulge, WTF? Yet the right question, by the right person, asked the right way can definitely add to the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Not those kind of mistakes. No one deserves a second chance after THAT kind of mistake.
Za, I knew I liked you for a reason . You are a "Voice of Reason" around this place. Sexy asss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Some men need to learn when to stfu! It goes beyond the hobby honey, so be thankful he did not try to out you in real life. Toss this one aside and quick.

I find it funny when a guy does this, he is supposed to be given another chance and when a provider does it, she's a liability. It goes both ways. Keep your fkin mouth shut if you want her to do the same!
LR, now that is what I'm talking about. WTF is up with these damn loose lips. I know we have different levels of Hobbyists (hell I'm an HDH/UTR/Low-Volume Hobbyist), Providers and relationships. But, damn STFU! As much as I ask for discretion, etc. I'm UTR here but for example, yet still I have a provider I clearly told I'm UTR who goes and talks about me to her provider friends. I find out, and distance myself. I am UTR (locally), do not discuss me (locally). Plain and simple, dammit! I weally like you LR. I'm gonna fuck you wit my wittle, wittle dick.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #36
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

@EA I have tried the multi quote and it just doesn't like me..lol
I have seen several gentlemen from here and they haven't don't reviews or anything and I have seen than after several emails and beginning a reporre and some I have seen repeatedly and we discuss alot of things and they know I will do anything I can if they need anything and they know they can trust me..some I have seen for a couple years and that is because we have build a respectful friendship...
well he send me a text so he is aware of thread I guess one of the two he told let him know..so we will see what he says....
Old 12-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #37
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Lol try to multi quote just 2 post, hit multi on one and then just quote on the other and see what happens

Hate to see he violated your trust..... Regardless of whether you give him another chance or not you will never truly trust him again no matter how much you may want to....
Old 12-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #38
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

you are right once trust has been broken things are never the same again...but on the positive side to keep my mind busy my house is getting a good cleaning...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Lol try to multi quote just 2 post, hit multi on one and then just quote on the other and see what happens

Hate to see he violated your trust..... Regardless of whether you give him another chance or not you will never truly trust him again no matter how much you may want to....
Old 12-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #39
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
you are right once trust has been broken things are never the same again...but on the positive side to keep my mind busy my house is getting a good cleaning...
I bet your secret friend is going to regret the second those words came out of his mouth if that means he isn't going to see you again.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #40
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

at this point and how I feel he won't care he has his other two well he as one that will take care of his needs...but will she be a real good friend or just a fuck friend...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I bet your secret friend is going to regret the second those words came out of his mouth if that means he isn't going to see you again.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #41
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think some care either way Irish. I have several guys on here that I truly do consider friends..not just clients. They also have a lot to lose by running their mouths, so we don't have those issues. It's really easy to tell by a guy's posting how he is in person...or at least the things he values.

Just be very careful who you talk to about anything personal. Most of the guys and gals I associate with all know my real first name, where I went to school, etc. I don't much have a problem with it, because as long as they can't connect that back to hooker status, it really does not matter.

These are people I would never talk trash about or reveal secrets, and that's a clear friendship. Other guys I meet, I don't even feel the need to talk good about them so I simply say nothing. I would trust about 12 people here with my secrets, because they too have revealed much to me.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #42
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

IV....sigh. While we all hate to see a lady upset, we also hate it when folks embellish and/or sometimes leave out details that are important. Omitting certain important details will almost always affect the opinions of those being informed. While it feels good to have folks rally around us when we are upset, I'm thinking this thread is a tad inappropriate as maybe another created in the past was. ijs

Yes....I know some details not offered here, but not considered confidential. However, I prefer not to elaborate at this time, as I feel it might make matters even more uncomfortable for all involved. No one wants that.

I'm sorry you're upset ...... open yourself a nice bottle of wine, get away from ECCIE, work emails, and your hobby phone. Find a feel good movie and have a yourself a relaxing evening....best of luck.....M :-)
Old 12-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #43
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hey Irish,

I do not think anyone would accidentally make a mistake of this kind. I personally feel that anything going on BCD should stay that way. I also have quit doing reviews, because I feel that what happens between two people especially in this situation should be kept private.

It goes to the point there are some people you can trust, but there are many you cannot. I hate this happened to you.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #44
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Actually you need to use the button on every post you want to quote. Then use the button at the end of the thread to bring up the page where you can enter you replies to the quotes.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #45
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Hmmm... I just hit multi on every one except the last one which I hit quote and it automatically takes me to the reply box with all the quotes.... Been doing that since I learned to multi-quote....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women