Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2020, 01:56 PM   #31
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I'm with you Blackman ; The Idiot Crew I like it. Also being on the right side of history.

There is a nest of Neanderthal cavemen on here.

Just because a few blacks were sometimes complicit in bad practices back then does not absolve the whites from their part in slavery.

The Slave trade was So Largely driven by whites. Don't kid yourself. And to suggest that another poster needs to forgive themselves just underscores your ignorance.

To spell it out for the cognitively challenged Chumpettes ;

The NBA,NFL,and MLB don't need your racist sorry ass viewership.
Furthermore our country doesn't need your bullshit anymore.
You only represent about 30 % of the population.And that is dwindling all the time.

You are becoming irrelevant.

Grieve On !!
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:02 PM   #32
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Yes Mr. Doesn'tHaveMuchGreyMattertoThi nkWith you are definitely on the wrong side of history.

They are kneeling in Protest against over aggressive LE who murder them in the streets and the Flag which does not extend Liberty and Justice for ALL in an equitable manner.

Hey where is The Rifleman and is it Scooby Doo or Astro that's missing ?
Old 07-29-2020, 02:11 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Yes Mr. Doesn'tHaveMuchGreyMattertoThi nkWith you are definitely on the wrong side of history.

They are kneeling in Protest against over aggressive LE who murder them in the streets and the Flag which does not extend Liberty and Justice for ALL in an equitable manner.

Hey where is The Rifleman and is it Scooby Doo or Astro that's missing ?

so in your fictional twilight zone of history there were no black tribal wars in Africa that fueled the MAJORITY of the slave trade? and modern day Africa is a paradise of peace and prosperity because without evil whitey to oppress you "woke" brothers you will live hand in hand in joy?

and while we are in your weird science world let's discuss all the good things Hitler did ..

BAHHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:23 PM   #34
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

All I know is that I will definitely be watching basketball. My beloved Lakers have not made the playoffs in so long that I'm looking forward to it.

If you are not watching basketball because you disagree with their political views, you probably didn't like basketball that much anyway. I doubt they care because you were never their target audience in the first place.

I don't see anyone really complaining about soccer and baseball players wearing BLM shirts. You know why? Because there are a lot of old racist losers in this forum and the NBA is a predominately African American league.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:26 PM   #35
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Nothing done by blacks in Africa had any Significant impact.

Slavery was driven predominantly by the Demand; the Supply came sure.There were tribal wars and winners and losers of those wars.Some losers were enslaved.

But White people had a part.The biggest part.They were not innocent.

Your argument basically is that there was some Black culpability and so that makes the whites involvement ok.

You are wanting to Blame the Victims (Blacks) for their own oppression and enslavement.

It is not getting by on here.

Grieve On Wacko !! Is it unfair ?? Whine and Cry !!
Old 07-29-2020, 02:33 PM   #36
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Old Racist Losers !!

You tell'em Rifleman.

Glad to see you back !!

Now we just need to hear from Scooby Doo. It says he stays in Space City so I thought his avatar might have been Astro from the Jetsons.
Old 07-29-2020, 02:57 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Nothing done by blacks in Africa had any Significant impact.

it had everything to do with it. tribal violence still exists today. try blaming that on whitey.

Slavery was driven predominantly by the Demand; the Supply came sure.There were tribal wars and winners and losers of those wars.Some losers were enslaved.

But White people had a part.The biggest part.They were not innocent.

never said they were. you want it to be 99% whitey 1% black tribal wars. the truth is 70% of all slaves were captured by other tribes. why do you think they changed the opening story in the remake of Roots to show exactly that? because it's the truth.

Your argument basically is that there was some Black culpability and so that makes the whites involvement ok.

some? if you say so

You are wanting to Blame the Victims (Blacks) for their own oppression and enslavement.

i'm blaming violent intraracist blacks. if you want to call them "victims" then they are victims of themselves. can't whitewash that.

It is not getting by on here.

Grieve On Wacko !! Is it unfair ?? Whine and Cry !!

grieve isn't the word i'd use. as an educated successful person i find it disgusting that blacks continue to wallow in their own self destruction. blaming whitey is a .. whitewash of history.

congrats .. by grudgingly admitting black culpability you have taken a first step toward enlightenment. can you take that next step?

Old 07-29-2020, 03:18 PM   #38
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for agreeing with me you nincompoop

I already said it was about the cops, as in just about any authority and America, it’s flag and all the flag represents

blm hates capitalism, the nuclear family, the constitution, hard work and the notion of delayed gratification - all that is white supremacy

It’s not about any positive input it’s About destruction

Get a coloring book on it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 03:21 PM   #39
oeb11
Valued Poster

TWK - thanks for putting the name-calling elitist insults of the Sailor Boy to a thorough intellectual examination - and sailor Boy is found wanting i nhis/her rejection of history and Fact.

Those DPST's so convinced of the righteousness who must continually put others down with Elitist, name calling and no cogent or constructive ideas show the depth of their own insecurity and diminuitive intellects.

such a waste of a life to be so conditioned by XiNN and the LSM. And able only to repeat elitist insults.

a Pity!

The tail is clearly wagging the dog in the rush of fearful white folks to avoid being labelled 'Racist' - Well - get over it - White Folks. The DPST's and OBLM are using 'Racism charges' to cow people into a rush to marxism and homosexuality - tenets of the OBLM and DPST party.

Stand Up - Reject 'Racism".

When the Innately Racist OBLM and ilk are no longer feared - their threats are idle.

Stand up - Reject 'Racism" and write/call your elected officials to enforce the Rule of Equality under the Law!!!
and Let the West coast be a Lesson to those who advocate and support Equality for All under the Cosntitution and Rule of law.

The Marxists want to destroy it and enforce A totalitarian marxist poverty shithole ala Venezuela.

I suggest we start rounding up these 'Protestors' - whom are just marxist terrorists - and ship them to Cuba, venezuela, russia, and China on One way trips - let them go 'demonstrate' in those countries and see what freedoms their citizens have.

idiots just want a Marxist government to take care of them - too afraid to stand up for themselves and earn their own way as Adults!

And - that means You - Marxist sailor Boy!

NGIT - thoughtful and concise as always!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 03:32 PM   #40
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I did have to fuck with a friend of mine a few weeks ago about BLM. His wife is a great cook so he will shoot me a text to come over and eat when she is really hard core with her cooking. I noticed he had a nice new TV in his living room. He's black and I just could not help myself. I asked him why when he was rioting that he didn't get a TV for me. He laughed and told me to fuck off. We've never been very PC with each other. I could barely keep a straight face when I asked the question because I know he's a good dude who would never do that.
Old 07-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I did have to fuck with a friend of mine a few weeks ago. His wife is a great cook so he will shoot me a text to come over and eat when she is really hard core with her cooking. I noticed he had a nice new TV in his living room. He's black and I just could not help myself. I asked him why when he was rioting that he didn't get a TV for me. He laughed and told me to fuck off. We're not very PC with each other. I could barely keep a straight face when I asked the question because I know he's a good dude who would never do that.

i'm guessing your presumably educated and successful black friend doesn't spend much time blaming whitey and isn't too happy with black rioting and looting as it makes him and blacks overall look bad?
Old 07-29-2020, 03:45 PM   #42
oeb11
Valued Poster

Sounds like a Man who has worked to take advantage of opportunity in America.

Wish we had more not so PC dependent.

On both sides of the racial divide the DPST;s and gay Marxist OBLM are constructing.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 03:56 PM   #43
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, he is actually embarrassed by the rioting. His opinion is that it could have been a good cause, but many idiots made it become a joke with their countless criminal activities that had nothing to do with the purpose of the peaceful protests.

I've been friends with him for roughly 30 years. He knows he can tell me anything and I won't get offended. He doesn't blame white people for anything but I know he does not particularly care for Indians. He says they are more racist against black people than any other race from what he has experienced. He is an IT guy so he obviously works with a lot of Indians in that sector. He says the white guys he works with are cool and the Indians are the racist back stabbers he deals with all of the time.
Old 07-29-2020, 04:44 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
TWK, he is actually embarrassed by the rioting. His opinion is that it could have been a good cause, but many idiots made it become a joke with their countless criminal activities that had nothing to do with the purpose of the peaceful protests.

I've been friends with him for roughly 30 years. He knows he can tell me anything and I won't get offended. He doesn't blame white people for anything but I know he does not particularly care for Indians. He says they are more racist against black people than any other race from what he has experienced. He is an IT guy so he obviously works with a lot of Indians in that sector. He says the white guys he works with are cool and the Indians are the racist back stabbers he deals with all of the time.

he's exactly right. i'm in IT too and it is overrun with Indians. they are racist and when they get into any mgmt position they favor other Indians to the detriment of any non-Indian, especially blacks. the problem with Indians is their background. the caste system in India is the basis for their racism, both towards themselves and non-Indians.

there are 5 people in my group. one Chinese, two Indians, one Pakistani and one white dude. care to guess who that is? the Chinese dude is a pussy wimp, one of the Indians is an asshole the other is female and thus demure and meek. the paki dude is just lucky to be there because he isn't that good of a SysAdmin. but he knows the Indian culture and knows how they are. there is only one person in the group that won't take that Indian dude's bullshit. Me. what a surprise, yeah?

i can well believe he is embarrassed, i would be.
Old 07-29-2020, 04:48 PM   #45
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Wish we had more not so PC dependent
I have a really diverse group of friends. They know where I am coming from and they know I am just fucking with them. Hell, they probably fuck with me more than I fuck with them.

I had a Vietnamese friend call me to wish me a happy birthday. I told him it would be a lot better if I wasn't having to wear a mask because of the virus you people sent here to the states. He said fuck you, that's from China. I said whatever motherfucker, you people are all cousins.

A Puerto Rican buddy of mine sent me a picture of his baby. I told him it was a cute looking Mexican baby. He told me to fuck off as well.

I'm PC at work, but away from work, there are no PC rules on either side of my friendships with my buddies.

TWK, his biggest problem with the Indians he works with is that they will be the 1st to smile to his face and will be the 1st to throw him under the bus. He does not have a problem with the women for the reasons you mentioned... I just told him I work in finance and I work with many Indians. They look out for their own. Hell, probably half of my team lives in Bangalore or Chennai. They're not going to throw one of their own under the bus so just do your job and you'll be fine.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women