Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2014, 04:17 PM   #31
Ilike69
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I had the problem recently. A provider who told me to use her as a reference told somebody
I was trying to see that I showed up two hours late and tried to short her. Luckily,
I had given the lady two other references that were glowing. When I got to the
Session, she told me about the bad reference. What was funny, or the way to the
Incall the provider who gave me the bad reference texted me saying how long it
Has been and she misses me and come see her tonight, she had a special. The bad
Reference sent me a couple messages on here and texted me for the next three days
To come and see her. I did not want to tell her I knew what she had done and said to
Me, because I did not want to cause issues for my new friend.

Pretty crappy to give somebody a bad reference just so you can try to still another
Providers business.
Ilike69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:26 PM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Guy's, if you found out that one of your provider ref's was lying to other providers about you, would you want to know?

If so, what way would you consider the least dramatic way for the provider checking your ref's to let you know?

I now fully understand the value of checking ref's via in writing vs calling.
If she's lying about my size, it'd be cool.

Rambro's so full of shit! 3 inches MY ASS!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #33
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
If she's lying about my size, it'd be cool.

Rambro's so full of shit! 3 inches MY ASS!
Your ass is 3"??
Jk jk jk
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #34
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I think two people in this thread need to get their morning (am) fuck on somewhere in the metrolex for fun. Get it? Get it?

Kaylee - Sucks but...hos be lyin'. What are ya gonna do?*

*I certainly wouldn't ask her for a reference again though.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #35
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well yes I would like to know how I offended or was not a gentleman. My Grandmother would twist my ear, if I was lucky, but bless her soul, she is beyond the ethernet, doing her goodness.. I do know Providers have their private area and unlike the Men's, seems secure, unlike ours. Thats why I respect the female species; not so with the loose lips males that exist on ours. But on ECCIE there is no Court of Last resort. Not even an Appeal. I live with it.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #36
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Sucks but...hos be lyin'. What are ya gonna do.
But which one? How am I supposed to know if the lady who's telling me I'm being dissed by the ref I gave her is lying just to bad-mouth my ref to me? Can end up being a circle jerk of drama.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:40 PM   #37
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
Well yes I would like to know how I offended or was not a gentleman. My Grandmother would twist my ear, if I was lucky, but bless her soul, she is beyond the ethernet, doing her goodness.. I do know Providers have their private area and unlike the Men's, seems secure, unlike ours. Thats why I respect the female species; not so with the loose lips males that exist on ours. But on ECCIE there is no Court of Last resort. Not even an Appeal. I live with it.

The woman's area is in no way as secure as you may think it is. There will always be the providers and the gents who think if they let the other in on certain things they will become bffs.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:53 PM   #38
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
The woman's area is in no way as secure as you may think it is. There will always be the providers and the gents who think if they let the other in on certain things they will become bffs.
I imagine a lot is exchanged during the small talk period. It's not unusual for two strangers to discuss topics they're both familiar with. Hence topics about eccie.
modus is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:57 PM   #39
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by modus View Post
I imagine a lot is exchanged during the small talk period. It's not unusual for two strangers to discuss topics they're both familiar with. Hence topics about eccie.
Exactly.. That's why I don't write anything on here that I would be seriously mad if it was repeated. That's just how life is.
I also find plenty of fun topics to discuss whenever Eccie comes up. "How long have you been doing this?" "Doing what? Enjoying summer? Forever. I went to the beach every summer when I was kid. What's your favorite beach?"
Old 06-11-2014, 09:10 PM   #40
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Guy's, if you found out that one of your provider ref's was lying to other providers about you, would you want to know?

Yes, I would want to know what others are saying about me

If so, what way would you consider the least dramatic way for the provider checking your ref's to let you know?

A simple email outlining the discussion, just the facts
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:29 PM   #41
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post

Yes, I would want to know what others are saying about me

A simple email outlining the discussion, just the facts
Would you go back to the provider and say, "I heard you said this about me?" Or. What if it was something that is true, but it's embarrassing so you don't really want to admit it? There are so many reasons this will go bad... Mainly

"He said hi."
"No, I said hey."
"Actually, I heard.. What's up?"

They all pretty much mean the same thing, but they're not.

"I didn't say that. She's gossiping!"
"She totally said that!"
"She took what I said out of context."

This is why I'm not a mom. I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews, but I couldn't take that 24/7.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:07 PM   #42
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Alyssa Marie,
I have not had this happen to me, to my knowledge. So my response is purely hypothetical and a projection of how I would handle it.

However, I would not get into a "he said, she said" I would simply address the issues or concerns to the provider I was going to (or want to) see. I think screening and references are all about setting up an appropriate comfort level, once that is put in doubt, the only way to address the issue effectively is to deal with the lady I want to see who's confidence and comfort is now in doubt. Perhaps provide additional references or discuss any concerns. the last thing any of us want is a feeling of discomfort or unease, so i would want to address those.

At an appropriate time, I would address the reputed comments with the referring provider, to make sure I understand what has occurred.

Never happened to me, that I know of
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:27 PM   #43
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
But which one? How am I supposed to know if the lady who's telling me I'm being dissed by the ref I gave her is lying just to bad-mouth my ref to me? Can end up being a circle jerk of drama.
You can't know for certain. The only saving grace is that certain types of people will eventually fuck themselves over by being themselves. Over time its easier to tell who the ball apple is. Unfortunately there is no immediate way to guarantee if someone is a lying, shady sack of goat jizz or not. In the RW or in the hobby.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:50 AM   #44
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I agree Alyssa, that is always a slippery slope.

I HATE HATE HATE drama but at the same time, I hate when someone isn't being honest either.
As a companion, I ask myself, what could a lady possibly say to me that would negatively impact my opinion of a client where I would CARE if it's a lie or the truth. It needs to have been so big, she better have put out an alert on him. Everything else would be hearsay. If a guy has screwed a girl over, he usually doesn't use her as a reference. Only a sociopath would do that.

I've learned that some providers' perceptions are warped to make them look like a victim. They smile in a guys' face, give them no indication they have a problem with them, just to 'keep the drama down', then they blast him on the backend. I'd simply tell the gent to use a different set of references next time. To say why would be starting shit.

Ask yourself, Kaylee. Is it important whether or not she was telling a lie?
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:27 PM   #45
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Fair enough, and I'll leave it at that as going into more for a reply to that would require bringing up what you edited out.

AM - why are you discussion a PM in a public thread? If you have something to say about my PM, PM me. I wasn't calling her out for editing anything. The details lead to my last comment which was based on speculation add to how it came about. Which, she stated, was unnecessary and incorrect. Which is a fair reply. That's is very specific PM information.
FuninDFW she did me the same way put some I said in a pm in a open thread.
Its because Alyssa has no class she try to make her self seem like she is this classy lady but she is not, and that was not cool for her to do that to you as well.
so my advice to all if you do not want it in a open thread then do not PM Alyssa Marie.
suiram77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women