Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70567
biomed161713
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453130
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48097
pyramider46370
bambino40890
CryptKicker37144
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1 Precisely!!!
The only thing Precise about Ida Bell Lying & Crying (or perhaps he would prefer Idiot Boy Lying & Crying) is the Precise point on the tippy top of his tinfoil hat!

Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

[IMG]David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 4h OHH YEAHHH RT @CuffyMeh As always, still waiting for @crowleyCNN to bust through the wall like Kool-Aid Man & save Obama.[/IMG]
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, IB. Nice job of handing austurd his ass! Truly a work of art!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:40 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Get a room..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
The only thing Precise about Ida Bell Lying & Crying (or would you prefer Idiot Boy Lying & Crying) is the Precise point on the tippy top of his tin foil hat!

Only NATO approved points here, BigKoTex, so you, as usual, are completely wrong.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Get a room..
really

these fumbducks honestly believe they are insulting Yssup ... jokes on them
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:46 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You should be completely honest and say that Gates was ONE of Bush's secretarys of defense. The other, Donald Rumsfeld, condemns the response of the Obama regime to Benghazi. Pretty important those former officials isn't it?

You need to add a bullet point about blaming the video, apologizing for the video and our 1st amendment, and for putting an American in prison for a political reason.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:41 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
really

Your opinion is of no concern, CBJ7, since it's obvious you can neither read nor comprehend. COG was referencing the factual rebuttal of austxjr -- no insults or dumb-ass golem fucks involved, moron.

@ austxjr

BTW, austxjr, regarding the list you posted. Using the incidents you cited as a basis for categorization, the Benghazi affair can easily be broken down into at least five separate attacks -- hence at least five separate incidents in one place, starting with the bomb attacks. Cite where that happened on W's watch, austxjr.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This is not exactly the same list I saw a couple of weeks ago (I guess it has been sanitized for errors) but lets go with this.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
A U.S. cultural center is attacked, and five policemen (Indian) die, by Islamic miltants.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
A truck bomb is detonated outside a U.S. consulate, killing 12 Pakistani civilians, by Islamic militants.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities. There were thre bombings on this day in Indonesia and they killed 202 people including 7 Americans. The bomb at the consulate caused minor damage and no one was killed. The bombing was done by Islamic militants.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
This attack occurred in Karachi and not Islamabad. Motorcycling riding gunman targeted the Pakistani military guards outside the consulate. Islamic militants were responsible.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
This attack was on buildings housing westerners, it was not an embassy or diplomatic mission. The Vinnell was the final target and had a Virginia based training firm. Nine Americans were killed by Islamic militants.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
This attack was on the U.S. and Israeli embassies. Islamic militants killed two Uzibekistani policemen.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
This attack was overwhelmed by local Saudi guard units which resulted in the deaths of the terrorists and staffers by the Saudi guard unit. No Americans were killed. This attack was carried out by Islamic militants.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)
This attack was a suicide car bombing in the street outside the consulate. President Bush visited Pakistan the same week despite the danger. Fox News story on the attack http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186555,00.html This was also carried out by Islamic militants.
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
Gunman failed to penetrate the U.S. embassy and a huge truck bomb failed to detonate. The Syria forces killed the attackers and one policeman was killed. This was carried out by Islamic militants.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
A single RPG round was fired into an empty building by a Marxist group.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
Since the idiots missed the embassy and hit a girls school does this really count as an attack? Anyway, no Americans were killed and this attack was carried out by Islamic militants.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
No Americans were killed in this attack. Three of those killed were the terrorists. This attack was carried out by Islamic militants.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months. Terrorists dressed as policemen attacked the embassy (not a consulate this time) with rockets, bombs, and small arms. One American was killed. LeA naturalized American named Susan Elbaneh, a Lebanese born citizen with ties to a terrorism (her cousin) was waiting to get approval for her Yemani husband for permission to immigrate to the U.S. This attack was carried out by Islamic militants.

Seems to be some things in common here; all but one attack was carried out by Islamic militants, all of the attacks fell under the security shield of the host country, most of the attackers were killed, and very few Americans died (18) and this was in all of eight years and not one night. The press covered these attacks unlike Benghazi, the U.S. investigated these attacks immediately unlike Benghazi, and it is also obvious that you should do some research before you post some pretty thin stories and have a lot of inaccuracies. Your original source counted the casualties higher because they counted the dead terrorists as well.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Here are some "pictures" for you two libertards:
How about a picture of you on the floor in the fecal position, you spineless coward?

When are you going to own up to Mark Sanford statements, Corpy?

My guess is that you're not man enough to take responsibility for your shit talking.

You are, after all, the ASS WHISPERER!

And a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine and pathological liar!

Be a man and put an end to this, Corpy. I've got LOTS in the tank for you!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:

Only NATO approved points here, BigKoTex, so you, as usual, are completely wrong.
WOW! Talk about lying and deflecting! You are going to cause a mid-term revival of the TWAT of the YEAR campaign.

Surely you remember that one, Corpy? That's the one ExNYer bestowed on you during another one of your unbelievable meltdowns. Not coincidentally, that meltdown came after you got called on another of your false statements.

You can't win for losing.

Why not go do some reviews.

But first, ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT MARK SANFORD!

You self-admitted, hypocritical, shit-swallowing swine!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
really

He has been fucking with them for months and they still haven't a clue.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

TFF
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey, IB. Nice job of handing austurd his ass! Truly a work of art!

Like you, he is a man of no moral standard.

a self-admitted hypocritical, shit swallowing swine.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

One Pinocchio . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
WOW! Talk about lying and deflecting! You are going to cause a mid-term revival of the TWAT of the YEAR campaign.

Surely you remember that one, Corpy? That's the one ExNYer bestowed on you during another one of your unbelievable meltdowns. Not coincidentally, that meltdown came after you got called on another of your false statements.

You can't win for losing.

Why not go do some reviews.

But first, ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT MARK SANFORD!

You self-admitted, hypocritical, shit-swallowing swine!
"Meltdown" shouts the hysterical dumb golem fuck that spent another day making multiple hysterical posts!!!!

That's why you, you dumb-ass golem fuck, were elected and still are the reigning:

Two Pinocchio . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
He has been fucking with them for months and they still haven't a clue.

Three Pinocchio . . .
Quote:
TFF

Four!!!

"the president’s claim that he said “act of terrorism” is taking revisionist history too far, given that he repeatedly refused to commit to that phrase when asked directly by reporters in the weeks after the attack. He appears to have gone out of his way to avoid saying it was a terrorist attack, so he has little standing to make that claim now."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s=rss_national

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How about a picture of you on the floor in the fecal position, you spineless coward?

When are you going to own up to Mark Sanford statements, Corpy?

My guess is that you're not man enough to take responsibility for your shit talking.

You are, after all, the ASS WHISPERER!

And a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine and pathological liar!

Be a man and put an end to this, Corpy. I've got LOTS in the tank for you!
You're a failure, you dumb-ass golem fuck!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women