Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2012, 07:23 AM   #31
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I do think people are being hard on the OP. I agree his questions were dumb...

Actually, maybe everyone is not being hard enough on this dude. You invite her to your fucking outcall and you don't have enough info before even thinking about doing so?? What dude does that has half of a brain if he is so paranoid about discretion???

My guess is that you are probably a clown who likes to waste providers' time. Otherwise, what the fuck was the point of all of those silly ass texts to her...

Edit: I see his texts were removed so forgive my post. Nevertheless, I still think this dude's "alert" post is silly....Good luck to the OP though. I'm sure providers' will love you texting them all of the time for such bullshit.

As many may have said, just read the damn reviews and don't waste their time with silly ass texts if you are on a fact finding mission.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:36 AM   #32
Julz29
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Hey I will always do it my way if anything to protect my self and any other guy out there from being rip off, and for you lady's that like to up sell I will always let guys know so if you do not like it so be it. I do not care if you have a 100 reviews that means nothing when you cant just answer a few simple questions, so if you do not like it then move on to the next guy that does not mind being screwed out of his money for nothing. he is the one that is not be smart. by letting you get away with it.
Julz29 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #33
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people are hard heads and never learn. Julius45....I promise that you are going to have a hard time getting a provider to come out and see you.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #34
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius45 View Post
Hey I will always do it my way if anything to protect my self and any other guy out there from being rip off, and for you lady's that like to up sell I will always let guys know so if you do not like it so be it. I do not care if you have a 100 reviews that means nothing when you cant just answer a few simple questions, so if you do not like it then move on to the next guy that does not mind being screwed out of his money for nothing. he is the one that is not be smart. by letting you get away with it.
Seriously Dude? You really don't understand why these ladies can't answer your questions via text? Really???? Do you think this shit is legal in Texas?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #35
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I feel bad for quality providers who have to put up with crap like that. I hope this is not a common occurance but I have a feeling it is. I know that the private communication will be removed but (un)fortunately I got to read it. How in the hell can he post here saying "Guys I am fore warning you now that (Tiffany Texas)is a rip off, she will up sell you for what ever she can get out of you"
This guy is texting at 5am and never really comes out asking for an appointment, never provides any screening info. All of a sudden out of nowhere in the convo he's says he wants her to drive herself over. As a provider that would scare me a little bit. Then out of nowhere he goes off on upselling. The whole conversation went from a playful (and kinda weird) tone to a confrontational one and for no real reason from what I could tell. I think you're very fortunate to NOT have seen this guy....he even creeps me out.
Tiffany why you would say this amazes me "when u have a respectable demeanor and way of communicating I am more than willing to give this relationship another try" Hopefully you're just being nice and would never see this guy. This guy not only is strange as hell it seems he's a bit of a time waster too.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #36
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Singing "Another one bites the dust" I assure I do not upsell.. but u wont have that chance to find out. I also assure you...youre probably going to have to resort to BP now...and finally.. I assure you that most hobbyist will take your alerts with a grain of salt... especially since you have yet to prove how the hell she even upsells..

Gotta love these self inflicted alerts...
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #37
Julz29
Lifetime Premium Access

Okay maybe I went about asking things the wrong way, but you people know as well as I do that P411 and all the other place too review a girl. she is not going to tell you if she has a ( P ) and all you guys out there have seen and review story's about guys making appoitments with girls, and when you get there some guy comes out from the bathroom and tells you to hand over the money or he will beat you up, or the storys of girls taking money and then telling you to leave or she is calling some one and then there is the up selling also. So you can read me the right act all you want, but you know like I know none of that stuff is in there reviews and none of them is going to admit too it. So if you want to be stupid and play there kind of screening game and not be allow to ask things back then you deserve to loose your money!!!! and one day when it happens to you you will remember what this guy said is right.. yes I might have went about it in the wrong way, but it still does not change how I feel about screening lady's so rag on me all you want but you know I am right.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #38
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Her not answering your stupid questioning and desires to be her sugar daddy does not mean she upsells anyone. There is absolutely no connection between the two things. You think we are stupid enough to believe that there is?

You seem just as uneducated as you sound in your posts. You are delusional too if you think you're protecting other guys with your idiotic line of questioning and assumptions.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #39
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Okay maybe I went about asking things the wrong way, but you people know as well as I do that P411 and all the other place too review a girl. she is not going to tell you if she has a ( P ) and all you guys out there have seen and review story's about guys making appoitments with girls, and when you get there some guy comes out from the bathroom and tells you to hand over the money or he will beat you up, or the storys of girls taking money and then telling you to leave or she is calling some one and then there is the up selling also. So you can read me the right act all you want, but you know like I know none of that stuff is in there reviews and none of them is going to admit too it. So if you want to be stupid and play there kind of screening game and not be allow to ask things back then you deserve to loose your money!!!! and one day when it happens to you you will remember what this guy said is right.. yes I might have went about it in the wrong way, but it still does not change how I feel about screening lady's so rag on me all you want but you know I am right.
So you think that by your infallible line of questioning that you know for sure she doesn't have a pimp? LOL What exactly in your questioning to her made your method foolproof? How did her not answering your stupid questions prove to anyone that she has a pimp? LOL You seriously can't be this stupid. You have to be a troll.

"Want a sugar daddy?"
"No?"
"Oh then you have a pimp"

Great logic.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #40
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
MB I asked her if she did out and how many flowers does she ask for as an out, and if that included everything, or is there up selling for other things, she would not answer, then I asked if she would be driving her self or did she have a P that would be dropping her off at my place, and she would not answer that either. I do not think the questions I ask was out of line, I was making sure that nothing would come up or happen if she did come and was making sure I new what to expect in gifts and not getting taking for. Still she would not answer anything. So they screen us what if we started telling them sorry I not going to answer that because I think your being rude for asking. they protect them self so we should not feel bad by asking them things to protect us from being set up and scam.. If girls or not welling to answer question about getting screened then they should not expect us to give them everything either.
Okay... let's break this down..

I am LE posing as a woman... (my thoughts are in parenthesis)

Julius: Do you do out and how many flowers?

Me: of course I do honey... I will be glad to come to you for $100... special rates for nice guys like you! (Money for sex... got him!)

Julius: Does that include everything?

Me: Everything, sweetie... blow job, fucking, whatever you want! (I can even use handcuffs)

Julius: Will you be driving yourself or will you be dropped of by a pimp?

Me:Oh... I have my own car, sugar (my unmarked police car). I don't have a pimp! (just five follow officers coming along too)

Julius: Do you up charge for other things?

Me... why, sugar daddy, why would you ask such a thing... it's all inclusive! (well, you will be out of pocket some extra money for bail and fines... and attorney costs... but that is not an up sell!)

Julius: Wow, I am sure glad I screened you with all these important questions. You sound so honest and just what I want. How soon can I see you.

Me: I can head your way now! (just let me call the "Bust an Idiot" Task force and get wired up...)

Yep, if I were LE, I would hope you would share your "guy" screening techniques with all your friends!

Now, while I have had a little fun at your expense, I hope you will realize there are better ways. Just like other people have said... read reviews, look at the website, etc... and I will add one... write a couple of the well known guys that have written a review for more info!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #41
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

WOW are you serious? First of all you incesstantly text her with BS msgs..Then think you are the "KNOW ALL BE ALL " of hobbiest.and really expect anyone to take your warnings to heart..Geez..im like some of the others here..YOU NEED A DIFFERENT HOBBY.. Cause it evident you dont have a Clue about this one.IE if as you said "I know none of that stuff is in there reviews and none of them is going to admit too it." Then why waste the time or effort to even ask?
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #42
Julz29
Lifetime Premium Access

Muff go dive into some fat because thats all you are. at least I care about protecting my self. better yet Muff go muffin and see if you be happy with it. You really think all the bad stuff that is being sent my way is really going to bother me. HA HA HA HA. that is where your wrong I do not care how people think it only matters what I think and I am just fine with that.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #43
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasquest View Post
WOW are you serious? First of all you incesstantly text her with BS msgs..Then think you are the "KNOW ALL BE ALL " of hobbiest.and really expect anyone to take your warnings to heart..Geez..im like some of the others here..YOU NEED A DIFFERENT HOBBY.. Cause it evident you dont have a Clue about this one.IE if as you said "I know none of that stuff is in there reviews and none of them is going to admit too it." Then why waste the time or effort to even ask?
Because hookers have to be honest when HE asks... his texts contain truth serum.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #44
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
Because hookers have to be honest when HE asks... his texts contain truth serum.

LMAO dunno about that..But i do beleive he been putting some kind of serum on his Cereal...
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #45
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Muff go dive into some fat because thats all you are. at least I care about protecting my self. better yet Muff go muffin and see if you be happy with it. You really think all the bad stuff that is being sent my way is really going to bother me. HA HA HA HA. that is where your wrong I do not care how people think it only matters what I think and I am just fine with that.
Yes, you are clearly protecting yourself with those ingenious texts... HA HA HA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women