Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48610
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #31
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Something else about p411. Several ladies offer p411 discounts to members who are verified. This being said you will save far more than you spent in the long run and have a great time doing it. Not my first post,
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #32
crmp0007
Gaining Momentum

Default Thanks!

I will definitely have to look more into P411 then. Thanks again!
crmp0007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #33
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by notswilson View Post
wow, you're just a dick.
look wilson, no need to start calling names. seriously.
every thing you read here is free. and you are free to toss it aside or learn from the info shared.

first of all, p411 is NOT your nor anyone else's silver bullet. all a p411 membership means is that gina et. al. screened you and they think you are legit. each woman you contact from there may or may not ask for more screening info. and each woman you contact form there may or may not be the woman of your dreams. or even one you'll look back on and say "wow, that was deliteful." just as in real life.

second, if you can afford it [and believe me, 120 is not very much if you stay in this sub-culture for more than several visits], obtain a p411 membership. if will help, doubt that it will hurt.

third, when asking a provider for a possible encounter, just keep it simple. i usually state where i found their ad or website, say that i'm interested in meeting her, ask her what screening info she requires, in what part of town she is [so i dont have to drive waaaaaaay across town if i dont really want to], and that i am looking forward to meeting her.
i dont make jokes, attempt to look cool or suave, b.s. her or even say "look, this is all i've got - what can i get?" nor do i haggle with them or complain or whine or ....
respect and niceties go a long way.

and, as others as stated, look for woman who will see newbies or guys w/out p411 OKs.

finally, chill. and enjoy!
i hope you find someone to help you enter our crazy and sometimes incredibly sexy little world.

p.s. i took the "be really clean" to be general advice and not a personal "attach". remember, these posters dont know squat about you or me. just what we write. and what we write is not who we are. the reverse is true.
so, dont take it all so personally, but do look for the truth in the comments.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #34
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

<===== def not my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Great first post Peaceful.

Welcome aboard.
i agree. Peacefulwarrior, welcome to our little sub-culture in the world!!
hope your time here is enjoyable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmp0007 View Post
So... hopefully this thread isn't dead yet, but... what I'm getting is that it's a better buy to get the membership at P411 than it is to pay ECCIE for a full membership. Is that correct? What is the reasoning behind that?

FYI - my first post here as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Eccie is not a screening site whereas P411 is.
Awesome first post! Congrats
she has it right. there are no screening requirements to become an eccie member. gina [owner of p411] does perform some verification on you.

i wouldnt that say that p411 is better than eccie. they're different and both useful. p411 has directories, profiles, ads, messaging, but no reviews. eccie has all that but has reviews. all should be taken with a grain of salt [dont believe everything you read!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
Something else about p411. Several ladies offer p411 discounts to members who are verified. This being said you will save far more than you spent in the long run and have a great time doing it. Not my first post,
agreed. some women offer discounts, some dont.
if you're lucky and she really likes you, a woman might give you discounts that are not advertised anywhere!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #35
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing is fool proof as mentioned above, but P411 is the preference of companions in this part of the country. Gina and her staff are wonderful, responsive and don't tolerate BS from either side. It is a great tool for risk reduction. While each companion may have additional requirements, it greatly expedites the process and legitimizes the request.

A P411 membership tells me a few things about a potential friend. That he is serious, invested and somewhat educated on hobbying safely. All of high importance to me.

P411 members tend to not be time wasters....and there are lots and lots of time wasters. I will screen myself, but it is labor intensive and I have to sift through BS requests, dead end requests and often involves a lot of research and emailing back and forth. It's frustrating and not a part of the hobby that most of us enjoy. As far as new friends go, a P411 request will trump every time.

Building your résumé in the hobby takes research, time and patience. It's a subculture with it's own set of rules and language. For me, an email asking me questions will probably go ignored. When someone won't follow etiquette or wants me to pry screening info out of them or tell them how to do their research, it irritates me and will likely result in no date. Understandably, it is often out of newbie naïveté but that's not my job or problem and leaves a poor first impression.

Any guy wanting to meet a new girl should know what her screening requirements are and come straight with it from the beginning. If you don't have it or aren't comfortable, politely ask if there is something else that you can provide.

I was new once too and had to figure things out for myself. I remember (after my first week of dating) saying to myself, "what's this hobby all of these guys keep talking about, golf?"

Welcome and best of luck!
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #36
crmp0007
Gaining Momentum

Default Thanks Ari!!

I'm glad to be here, and glad to finally be posting. I joined several months ago and have just been looking and researching and learning about the hobby, the girls, etiquette, safety... stuff like that. I quickly figured out BP isn't the safest way to go, and that led me here... but, we all had to start somewhere, right? Everyone is a newbie at some point.

Maybe someday I'll send you a PM!! Just the possibility of it already has me looking forward to it!
crmp0007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women