Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41751
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2017, 04:23 PM   #31
NerdLove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanessaDDD View Post
I love your comments Kira!!! You are so real and say it how it is! I sure as hell know that I have cum with many of my gentlemen that I see! It is definitely hard for me to cum... But if a man genuinely enjoys DATY and let's me know to relax and enjoy myself then it's much easier. Sometimes I will have a guy come try to shove his cock in my mouth while I'm touching myself or using my vibe.... Personally for me that kills it.

I love to 69 but I prefer to do it to warm up or after I have cum. I usually can't cum from 69ing. I need to really concentrate on me lol... But after the first o, the second is usually easier.. So I can sometimes cum from 69 for my 2nd o

Providers can 100% cum..... And again the money has nothing to do with it. He just needs to know his way around the pussy.... THE CLIT NEEDS TO BE Loved!!!!!
I concur with 69ing. I do prefer to concentrate on the girl first without her being distracted by me, and then its hot when she returns the favor and its my turn :-)
NerdLove is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:33 PM   #32
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Write a review lurker
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:35 PM   #33
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanessaDDD View Post
OH! and don't just jam your fingers up there with no lube... Or start rubbing the pussy roughly when it's not wet! Get some lube!

Personally I don't love to get fingered.. What do you other ladies think about fingering? It's never done much for me.
Not the biggest fan of FIV either (I'd rather a tongue, toy or actual dick in there) ... it can feel nice sometimes but won't make me cum. FIA I love tho...i'm weird .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:50 AM   #34
Snood273
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Not the biggest fan of FIV either (I'd rather a tongue, toy or actual dick in there) ... it can feel nice sometimes but won't make me cum. FIA I love tho...i'm weird .
I find a lot of women, both personal and professional, don't like fingers in them.
I had an UTR situation with a CL provider who loved massages so much, she would give me a deep discount on hj release only, if I gave her a massage first (I went to school for massage therapy). It always ended in her happy ending and despite the 45 min sensual massage and lead up...and gentle insertion, she did not like fiv....but loves clit attention. We also had a few encounters without the massage lead up, and she had trouble getting off even with clitoral attention. But with a full massage first, I'd move to her clit for 30 seconds gently and she went off like a firecracker. Everyone is different, but relaxing and sensual buildup goes a long way. Especially in a professional situation
Snood273 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #35
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snood273 View Post
Everyone is different, but relaxing and sensual buildup goes a long way. Especially in a professional situation

Cheers to that!
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #36
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snood273 View Post
Everyone is different, but relaxing and sensual buildup goes a long way. Especially in a professional situation
Very well put and right on the money!
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women