Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42042
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #31
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
there you go lying again, I admitted I made a mistake. If I had the time, I would look it up for you

you remind me of that old donkey friend of mine who would leave the room when I turned Fox on. I watch Fox from 4pm to 6pm, hell they even have a donkey in their discussions, unlike NBC, CBS and ABC

but why don't you ask, why are they leading in the polls?

Full quote just to keep you from changing the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
there you go lying again, I admitted I made a mistake. If I had the time, I would look it up for you
No apology here, cpt.johnstone. Note time and date.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Captain Gallstone...

Exactly which polls do you reference? You boy Rasmussen has conceded that its tied, which means an ass whooping is imminent.

But this thread is about lying in order to mislead the public. First Faux. Now you. Keep it up. You're sinking in the teapot...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #33
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Captain Gallstone...

Exactly which polls do you reference? You boy Rasmussen has conceded that its tied, which means an ass whooping is imminent.

But this thread is about lying in order to mislead the public. First Faux. Now you. Keep it up. You're sinking in the teapot...

Methinks cpt.johnstone/gallstone has imbibed too much Capt. Morgan, Yssup Rider! LMAO! How bout them Cowboys and them Fox "Newsers"?

Damnit! Never mind. I just can't bad mouth the Cowboys THAT MUCH!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Captain Gallstone...

dont forget Glen Beck ... yanno the only guy saying there were two previous bombings at said embassy ... nobody, killed, injured, or any damage kind of bombings
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
dont forget Glen Beck ... yanno the only guy saying there were two previous bombings at said embassy ... nobody, killed, injured, or any damage kind of bombings
No, Glenn said there two prior bombings at the CONSULATE. The Benghazi tragedy was not at the embassy in Tripoli, it was at the CONSULATE in Benghazi.

Of course Glenn isn't the only one who's saying it. Everyone is saying it because it's the truth. You should read more.

From your beloved "Daily Beast"

U.S. Consulate in Benghazi Bombed Twice in Run-Up to 9/11 Anniversary

Jihadists twice set off explosives at the consulate prior to the incident that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, and announced threats on Facebook about escalating attacks on Western targets in the run-up to the 9/11 anniversary, according to whistleblowers reaching out to House Republicans.

In the five months leading up to this year’s 9/11 anniversary, there were two bombings on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and increasing threats to and attacks on the Libyan nationals hired to provide security at the U.S. missions in Tripoli and Benghazi.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...niversary.html
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
No, Glenn said there two prior bombings at the CONSULATE. The Benghazi tragedy was not at the embassy in Tripoli, it was at the CONSULATE in Benghazi.

Of course Glenn isn't the only one who's saying it. Everyone is saying it because it's the truth. You should read more.

From your beloved "Daily Beast"

U.S. Consulate in Benghazi Bombed Twice in Run-Up to 9/11 Anniversary

dists twice set off explosives at the consulate prior to the incident that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, and announced threats on Facebook about escalating attacks on Western targets in the run-up to the 9/11 anniversary, according to whistleblowers reaching out to House Republicans.

In the five months leading up to this year’s 9/11 anniversary, there were two bombings on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and increasing threats to and attacks on the Libyan nationals hired to provide security at the U.S. missions in Tripoli and Benghazi.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...niversary.html

oh Im sorry, I understood previous and prior to mean the same thing .. you moron

yes the beast , and would you just look? Facebook TOO !! .. privy to embassy bombings that not even the embassy reported>>

pardon me if if dont bother to open those links, experience with your sources is, uh, uh well, specifically ..

OH I get it, youre splitting hairs too ... embassy/consulate ... horseshit/Beck ... lies/Fox News ... more or less, one in the same.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

Methinks cpt.johnstone/gallstone has imbibed too much Capt. Morgan, Yssup Rider! LMAO! How bout them Cowboys and them Fox "Newsers"?

Damnit! Never mind. I just can't bad mouth the Cowboys THAT MUCH!
actually, the cowboys are pretty pathetic this year and deserve our prayers...

The commentators said Atlanta didn't have to do anything to force Romo into mistakes. He didn't need help sucking. I was kinda hoping they'd knock Atlanta it of the ranks of the unbeaten this evening but I realized that I really didn't care if the Falcons went 18-1 as long as they lose the last one ... To Houston.

Capt Gallstone is only regurgitating the evangeloradicalnewswannabee lines. They're not talking points. They're mantras that will someday deliver these fuckers to Kolob...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:28 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
A dead ostrich with its head in the sand is smarter and more knowledgeable than you, CBJ7. You are one royal dumbass!

The U.S. consulate in Libya was attacked TWICE before 9/11 anniversary

The U.S. consulate in Libya was attacked twice in the months leading up to the deadly attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, it was revealed today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Facebook.html
EMERGENCY MESSAGE FOR U.S. CITIZENS: Attack in Benghazi
http://libya.usembassy.gov/em_061112.html
Breaking: After Libyan Consulate Was Bombed Twice This Year – Obama Administration Bragged: “Our Security Worked”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...curity-worked/

U.S. Presence in Libya: A Brief History

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...ry?id=17218137

US diplomatic mission bombed in Libya

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...y-attack-libya

Militant Link to Libya Attack

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...444418316.html

New Evidence Of Warnings Before Benghazi Attack: Consulate Bombed Twice Prior To 9/11 Assault

http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-e...o-911-assault/

Exclusive: U.S. officials unhappy with handling of Benghazi suspects in April attack

State Department officials suspected that two Libyan guards hired by its own security contractor were behind an April incident in which a homemade bomb was hurled over the wall of the special mission in Benghazi, according to official emails obtained by Reuters…
The April attack illustrated concerns among some U.S. officials in Libya that hiring local residents for embassy guard duties could in itself raise security issues.
The emails identified one of the suspects in that incident as a former employee of Blue Mountain Group who had been fired four days earlier for vandalism, and said the other was still working for the company. Both were unarmed guards who performed routine security tasks, such as screening visitors.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...89E1AL20121015
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Last week the big lie was the "Stand Down" order , which seems to be have proven a lie.

Now all you are arguing is that the WH should have known.

Should they have sent men to war with Humvee's that would get them killed? Or was that just a function of war? Should Clinton have built protected Humvee's? Should Bush have sent them out in unprotected Humvees?

Should they have know that?

Shit happens.

Hindsight is always 20/20
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 AM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
oh Im sorry, I understood previous and prior to mean the same thing .. you moron

yes the beast , and would you just look? Facebook TOO !! .. privy to embassy bombings that not even the embassy reported>>

pardon me if if dont bother to open those links, experience with your sources is, uh, uh well, specifically ..

OH I get it, youre splitting hairs too ... embassy/consulate ... horseshit/Beck ... lies/Fox News ... more or less, one in the same.
Yes, prior and previous are synonyms; I never said they weren't. What does that have to do with anything?

You're doing the usual strawman diversionary tactics. You were clearly mistaken, as usual, in saying that Glenn Beck was spreading false information about the prior bombings of the "embassy."

It's amusing to watch someone attempt to point out another person's supposed incompetence while demostrating his own incompetence in the process. Glenn Beck isn't a fool. You are.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
. Glenn Beck isn't a fool. You are.
Glenn Beck is a former DJ who had a huge drug problem. That you get your 'news' from this buffoon shows your political IQ.You do realize that his target audience are conservatives with a low political IQ. Blue Collar Hillbillies. Did you just think it was happenstance that all the folks around you at the rally were missing teeth? Think again Jethro, That is the target audience!

Much like the Klan targeted bigots, Glenn targets low IQ conservatives.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #42
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
Glenn Beck is a former DJ who had a huge drug problem. That you get your 'news' from this buffoon shows your political IQ.You do realize that his target audience are conservatives with a low political IQ. Blue Collar Hillbillies. Did you just think it was happenstance that all the folks around you at the rally were missing teeth? Think again Jethro, That is the target audience!

Much like the Klan targeted bigots, Glenn targets low IQ conservatives.

I'm sure that your conservative family was so appalled by you that you were 12 years old before you realized your name was WTF and not STFU.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default My conservative family did not listen to Glenn Beck, thank God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
I'm sure that your conservative family was so appalled by you that you were 12 years old before you realized your name was WTF and not STFU.......

Now that was some funny shit right there!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women