Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36193
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #31
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Awl4knot - she was certainly cheeky, but at least she was discreet when it came to your identity. I once met a provider who explained her somewhat late arrival to my room by saying she was chatting with the desk clerk - who she knew, and who knew what she did for a living. The hotel was one of those open attrium places, and the guy watched her walk up to my door and knock. I felt her cheekiness was akin to outting me. Needless to say, I blasted her lack of discretion in a review.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #32
Amber Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145179
My ECCIE Reviews
Default upscale outcalls

In my hometown of Orlando I tend to shy away from hotels that have been known to have police activity in the past. There are certain counties I stay away from for the very reason. Some very upscale hotels/resorts in the area have been known to allow police to use them for stings in the past, so where I travel for outcalls is basically on a per person/location basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
I returned home yesterday after a week of business in Salt Lake City. While there, I stayed in SLC's best hotel, a true five-diamond gem of a property - by anyone's standards. Looking to mix a little pleasure with business I contacted several local providers and attempted to schedule outcall appointments. I was disappointed to learn they would not come to my hotel - apparently concerned with security issues. I was finally successful, and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with an amazing woman who was quite capable and comfortable fitting in.

Anyone care to share their thoughts on upscale hotels and hobby issues?
Amber Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #33
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Bliss View Post
In my hometown of Orlando I tend to shy away from hotels that have been known to have police activity in the past. There are certain counties I stay away from for the very reason. Some very upscale hotels/resorts in the area have been known to allow police to use them for stings in the past, so where I travel for outcalls is basically on a per person/location basis
I suspect they (LE) are more likely to run stings out of Motel 6 than an upscale property...not that a sting at a 5 star property can't happen. That said, I can just see the GM having a cow over a hotel guest being hauled off in handcuffs for prostitution. OMG! It would be a very rare case where a GM would actually agree (without significant pressure - like a court order) to allow a sting to be conducted in a five-star hotel.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #34
KatieKatie
Account Disabled

User ID: 81791
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to do outcalls to a very upscale hotel in NYC quiet often. Most of the time it was to visit the same client for up to two hours. After an appointment I went to the attached bar next door. I was followed by security and told to leave.

Hotels like that do keep an eye on people coming and going. Especially in government frequented hotels. As much as I try to blend it doesn't always work well. I am memorable. Maybe you were seeking local ladies who have had similar problems at your hotel. I assure you it was nothing against you.
KatieKatie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #35
exoticdanceweardealer
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I can see that happening pretty easily but I also agree that an actual sting is far less likely at a large scale hotel, smaller ones actually want this to happen in some cases and probably volunteer, also it is probably a trade for LE to keep an eye on them. However in a large scale hotel chances are they would be very embarrassed as was said earlier, high profile visitors would certainly frown on it.
exoticdanceweardealer is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #36
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I don't think 4 star to 5 star hotels are gonna pose much of an issue unless like most posters state you dress very "openly". I don't mean a nice dress and cute heels would raise eyebrows. Stripper wear is what I call it nicely.
Acting normal like others said helps too.
Yes there are security, and I have never had any issues, and if so, the lady can always call me and I would def go down there and sort it out it politely.

In fact any woman that doesn't like 4 star to 5 star hotels isn't my gal.
The atmosphere is the reason I would stay at one.
Not a fan of the open atrium hotels, too nondiscreet for me. I prefer 4 to 5 star hotels or nice residentials such such as condos or nice apts.

On a side note, there are hotels now that in order to go to a certain level of floor on the elevator,you need to have that key card. I stayed at one on a business trip recently out of town.

I have to agree on the stings, it wouldn't look good on the hotels that cater to certain types of cliente on their end especially if the one involved is a very loyal client. Wouldn't be good for business.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #37
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine dimes21 View Post
...I have to agree on the stings, it wouldn't look good on the hotels that cater to certain types of cliente on their end especially if the one involved is a very loyal client. Wouldn't be good for business.
Yeah, but it wouldn't look good on the 4 or 5 star hotel if they are overrun with prostitutes too. Sometimes management MIGHT go for a little "LE cleanup" and I'm sure it happens so the hotel doesn't start looking too trashy. I'm also sure they know to handle themselves discreetly in those types of hotels.

I'm sure cops can set up the stings with the front desk to have the girls check into rooms close to the stairwells, so once "captured", they can remove them from the premises without traipsing them through the hallways past other rooms.

I was at a Westin in one east coast big city once and it looked like they were doing JUST that. Cops standing at the end of my hallway for a good 8 hours (by the stairs). I kept going out to the vending machine to see if they were still there throughout the afternoon and sure enough...still there! So I went out to the movies that night and blew off any possible appts. Didn't want to take a chance that they saw folks visiting my room.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:20 AM   #38
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine dimes21 View Post
I don't think 4 star to 5 star hotels are gonna pose much of an issue unless like most posters state you dress very "openly". I don't mean a nice dress and cute heels would raise eyebrows. Stripper wear is what I call it nicely.
Acting normal like others said helps too.
Yes there are security, and I have never had any issues, and if so, the lady can always call me and I would def go down there and sort it out it politely.

In fact any woman that doesn't like 4 star to 5 star hotels isn't my gal.
The atmosphere is the reason I would stay at one.
Not a fan of the open atrium hotels, too nondiscreet for me. I prefer 4 to 5 star hotels or nice residentials such such as condos or nice apts.

On a side note, there are hotels now that in order to go to a certain level of floor on the elevator,you need to have that key card. I stayed at one on a business trip recently out of town.

I have to agree on the stings, it wouldn't look good on the hotels that cater to certain types of cliente on their end especially if the one involved is a very loyal client. Wouldn't be good for business.

I agree here with your post. Out of all my summer trips this 2012, I have found some VERY nice hotel incalls and found it strange that some providers made comments in a private area that they have never stayed in the places I spoke of. One even asked me why did I spend more money and not go on a "priceline" or some kind of discounted place to book.

I always say you have to spend $ to make $ and if I am NOT comfortable and its not where I would want to have fun then how could a gent want to see me,repeat a visit,review me,stay Utr and keep in touch,recommend me and just really at the FIRST impression that makes the WHOLE comfort of the date,affects the time spent,maybe even a tip...The atmosphere is a BIG deal to me! Like I said awhile back, I almost never left a hotel I stayed in my Houston trips. I even took 1 whole day to "Me Vacation!" In my city and surrounding areas I have 3 ATF''s and they welcome me every time and put me on the perks plans. I love to dress comfy and casual and sometimes real dressy,sometimes fitness clothing...when I am BCD...That is when I do the "Exotic Beauty" take over...So no worries here

I told the provider asking me that you do not lose $ you gain. You always make back your trip expenses,then have your private dates and enjoy. Thats what is about. The money is of course what we have the donations posted for but ENJOY! That is why I just spent extra $ and remodeled my incall at home and just last week I had a AWSOME date! It was super nice before and in 5 years I have not known of any public complaints,But now,I have to say I like it better and enjoy being there much more so and the gents complimented the re newing of it. (Thanks for letting me share here again) "Key is Investing in one's self" It works!!!!

~Happy New week~
Exotic Beauty
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #39
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty View Post
I agree here with your post. Out of all my summer trips this 2012, I have found some VERY nice hotel incalls and found it strange that some providers made comments in a private area that they have never stayed in the places I spoke of. One even asked me why did I spend more money and not go on a "priceline" or some kind of discounted place to book.

I always say you have to spend $ to make $ and if I am NOT comfortable and its not where I would want to have fun then how could a gent want to see me,repeat a visit,review me,....The atmosphere is a BIG deal to me!

I told the provider asking me that you do not lose $ you gain. You always make back your trip expenses,"Key is Investing in one's self" It works!!!!
Exactly! While it may not be an issue for the average hobbyist, atmosphere is a HUGE deal for those of us seeking truly upscale experiences. We expect to pay more, knowing the increased cost you bare. The same can be said when it comes to the quality of the BCD experience. "Seduction is more singular and sublime than sex, and costs more." Oh so true!

Now, all that said, there has to be some degree of honesty in advertising. I once booked thru an agency expecting "the ultimate GFE at an amazing upscale location." The fee seemed appropriate to the ad at $350 for an hour and $600 for 2 hours. When I received the location it was a Hampton Inn. Really?! Geez, where did she normally work? Motel 6? Needless to say, LE and hotel security weren't an issue. I cancelled.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #40
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
Yeah, but it wouldn't look good on the 4 or 5 star hotel if they are overrun with prostitutes too. Sometimes management MIGHT go for a little "LE cleanup" and I'm sure it happens so the hotel doesn't start looking too trashy. I'm also sure they know to handle themselves discreetly in those types of hotels.

I'm sure cops can set up the stings with the front desk to have the girls check into rooms close to the stairwells, so once "captured", they can remove them from the premises without traipsing them through the hallways past other rooms.

I was at a Westin in one east coast big city once and it looked like they were doing JUST that. Cops standing at the end of my hallway for a good 8 hours (by the stairs). I kept going out to the vending machine to see if they were still there throughout the afternoon and sure enough...still there! So I went out to the movies that night and blew off any possible appts. Didn't want to take a chance that they saw folks visiting my room.

I have never seen that, then again, my guess is that the providers weren't being discreet enough. I do agree, and been to certain places that the ladies shared the same hotel. Luckily for me, the gal cancelled at the last minute, because I was going, I was there last week. That to me isn't good, because like you said, it draws attention, I do think what happened in your case happens more less than often.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #41
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Security is no issue as long as you know his full name - as 4 and 5 star rated hotels will use this...or simply call the gent beforehand for his full name. It looks more professional as well as discreet when you already know his full name...I believe there was a very thread on this before...play safe!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women