Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #31
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

As others have said every guy basically likes something different and some guys have things they really don't like. I think what makes a BJ a good experience is that the lady seem into it and be able to listen to her partner.

For example i really dislike that uses her hands alot during the BJ. Most providers i've been with that use their hands have been cool when i've asked them to not use their hand. It's those times when i'm getting a good BJ and the lady starts using her hands and i say, "could you not use your hands" and they continue that kills it for me and it becomes not enjoyable.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #32
silverfox52
Gaining Momentum

As long as it is bbjcimnqns it's all good.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #33
pyro
Account Disabled

Just like a Tootsie Pop, 3 licks then bite!

- the wise old owl...
Old 09-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #34
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T View Post
NO TEETH...

Why are you posting a pic of DarthMaul ?
Old 09-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #35
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I think Out of Bounds needs to tell you the answer, he has a "unique" perspective on the matter ........

I like all hands
Old 09-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #36
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your throat is your friend...don't force it (unless he liks that) and also use good amounts of tongue in w/e your technique is (work it like you've got no hands lol).
Old 09-24-2011, 07:06 AM   #37
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
if you are going to put the C + BJ than you can go ahead and add the teeth too.
lol
Old 09-24-2011, 07:49 AM   #38
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
Deep, Shallow, Wet, Dry, Sloppy, Clean..... as long as there isn't any latex between my dick and your lips...... We're on the right track.
+1

oh, and cim. ;D
Old 09-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #39
rhino9
Valued Poster

Seems there are some pretty consistent concepts here...

The most important one seems to be "FOCUS ON WHAT HE WANTS".

Girls, a few things are of serious importance when doing BBBJ and guys seem to feel every girl is born capable of them...this is not true and practice must be done to be comfortable/capable with these items.
1) Suction ability - this is critical.! You need to take the chrome off that trailer hitch.
2) Tongue Strength - this pressure causes rapid dilation and explosion.
3) Endurance - NOT ALL GUYS take 2 mins. Practice multiples if he is that quick.
4) Gag Reflex - Control of it. Deep Throat or not...Not all guys like you to gag, but many may feel more macho if they can feel you do it a few times.
Then you just finish that lil pecker like you always do...with your chin on his balls.
5) Do not flee - The first shot is not the finish...male orgasm may last for 3-10 mins. Keep going until he pushes you away.!

If I am in a hurry and dressed for business, naturally, I want her to be quick and clean and to be sure I am presentable when she is done. No lipstick or slobber on my suit.
If I have some time, I may enjoy watching and feeling her body move against my legs or torso as she performs.
CIM is crucial to satisfaction. No questions.!
Continued action during CIM and for a time afterward is also needed.

Finally, two things:
1) New guys that are not telling you what to do or pushing your head are just being too polite. Please do not take it wrong if your hair is pulled or your head is pushed.
2) Once he does show you what to do....keep doing it...he probably knows what he wants, you are just guessing.

To all those ladies who are naturals...you have our lifelong devotion and admiration.

Just my $0.02
L8r
r9
Old 09-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #40
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino9 View Post

5) Do not flee - The first shot is not the finish...male orgasm may last for 3-10 mins. Keep going until he pushes you away.!

Continued action during CIM and for a time afterward is also needed.

To all those ladies who are naturals...you have our lifelong devotion and admiration.

Just my $0.02
L8r
r9

+10 on that. Same goes for HJs. 10 mins., really? I'd have a heart attack.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #41
bgood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I agree with CIM, DT, and no C. One thing not mentioned yet is good eye contact that says I love what I am doing. I also would add putting the breasts in position to be fondled.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:32 PM   #42
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

CIM should be standard operating procedure. Its in the handbook all your girls get when ya'll start in the business, right?

A Blowjob isn't a blowjob if it ends as a handjob. Nothing worst that a really nice blowjob that the man just loves and then when he gets close you pull your mouth away and start jerking it off. Everything you did to get him there just went away at the most important time.

You worked hard for the prize at the end of the event. Enjoy your prize ladies.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #43
hyperdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
CIM should be standard operating procedure. Its in the handbook all your girls get when ya'll start in the business, right?

A Blowjob isn't a blowjob if it ends as a handjob. Nothing worst that a really nice blowjob that the man just loves and then when he gets close you pull your mouth away and start jerking it off. Everything you did to get him there just went away at the most important time.

You worked hard for the prize at the end of the event. Enjoy your prize ladies.
Very nicely said.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #44
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

How about, this.....
a few droplets of saliva drip and hit the tip... thenh the drops get heavier, and stickier,your eyes lock with his.. your mouth slowly inching down towards his cock....all that spit oozing put wetting him down and you finally lick the head and he feels you7r hot breath , as you run the tongue around the rim of the head...careful not to take it in your mouth YET!
but drenching him ...hot. wet, slowly.....just whenh he leans back and curls his toes you7 sli8p your lips over the head...down the shaft, and stroke his cock with your tongue as he screams oh my GOD! tickling his balls with one hand......OI VEI............

OOOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYY.....By the way...I am back guys...and I have a friend yall may know.
Stephanie, I see she has some good reviews, but she's definitely well versed in her French, and she's fuckn hot! Hope to be up to no good soon... I missed yall.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #45
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

In my ( non penis having) opinion, I think as long as you are REALLY into it it's gonna be good!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women