Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2014, 07:26 AM   #31
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post

hey here's something the GOP hasn't used in some time ...why not revert back to the days where people were "persuaded" to vote Republican.

where do you make this stuff up?

the big city coercive corrupt political machines from tammany hall to the Chicago Daley machine to just about anywhere...in the 19th and 20th centuries..democrat.

even the not so big city corrupt political machines down south were democrat.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:16 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

EVERYBODY down south was a Democrat.

Hence this ridiculous historical banter is utter bullshit.

The founding framing foo fighters shit in holes, and Jesus never said half of the shit a lot of you assholes think he said.

Please try and keep things relevant.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Why immigrate here... FDR, Wodrow Wilson or some other liberal will just put you in a camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
FDR and WW are still alive and in power?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Just as much in power as BUSH is, and yet you folks keep bringing HIM up hmmm? Why the double standard WTF?
Bush is alive at least and was President less than 5 years ago. FDR and Woodrow Wilson have been dead for 70 plus years! If we went to war with Mexico, then we might take a closer look at Mexicans in this country, like we did with Japan. Kinda like we did with Muslims after 9/11.

My point was that IIFFOFRDB was mixing apples with oranges.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:23 AM   #34
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
EVERYBODY down south was a Democrat.

Hence this ridiculous historical banter is utter bullshit.

The founding framing foo fighters shit in holes, and Jesus never said half of the shit a lot of you assholes think he said.

Please try and keep things relevant.
and your point is????

it could only logically be you agreed with my post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:26 AM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
As spoken by one of "God's Chosen People."

The irony. And, the jew lawyer never get it.

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:26 AM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The intellectual level of your commentary is so low and stupid that it defies description. In fact, it is so ridiculous that there is no way to describe it other than you are fucking retarded, or, more likely, a troll trying to stir shit here on the board,

I vote troll. You're one of those weirdos who derives satisfaction by provoking responses from taking odd and provocative positions on a board like this one. No offense, but it's a sickness. Seek some professional attention. I doubt you even believe what you post, it is so fucking stupid. It's sole purpose is to get everybody else riled up to respond, which in turn, makes you think you are important because people are responding to you.

Does that about cover it?
Avoid the subject and hurl insults - anything to ignore the fact that it is stupid for the United States to destroy itself with immigration when it could improve itself and profit from millions of people who want to come here.
We have a product called citizenship that idiot mother fuckers like you are too goddamned stupid to realize we could sell. So fuck you, faggot.
Eat shit and die.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #37
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The irony. And, the jew lawyer never get it.

You don't get it, you stupid piece of shit.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:41 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
"Immigration should be based upon wealth..."

Yep, I have to call bullshit on this. I can't find where Hitler said this and since he was never concerned with immigration I doubt that he ever said it. He was more concerned with spreading German influence and not accepting people. If you can't prove this then I guess your other posts attributed to Stalin and the rest are bullshit too.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

For the Jewish Lawyer; small people like FuckZup would like to rewrite history (or maybe they do believe it) but just about every political machine of note was a democratic machine from New York to Los Angeles. The Klan was founded by life long democrats, Jim Crow laws were written by democrats, they like to say that all the racist democrats left and went to the GOP after 1948 but how do they explain those racist democrats in the 1960s like Albert Gore Sr., J. William Fulbright, George Wallace, Robert K. Byrd, and Lyndon B. Johnson if they all fled to the GOP.

Like I said, this is about rewriting history.

The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan. ---the rule book for liberalism
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:03 PM   #40
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Avoid the subject and hurl insults - anything to ignore the fact that it is stupid for the United States to destroy itself with immigration when it could improve itself and profit from millions of people who want to come here.
We have a product called citizenship that idiot mother fuckers like you are too goddamned stupid to realize we could sell. So fuck you, faggot.
Eat shit and die.
I sincerely disagree with you

American has been the refuge of the refuse of the world, those yearning to be free.

Americans are (or were) an amalgamation of peoples with one common denominator, the desire for liberty and freedom

to that we should return not to the selling of some right.

America should profit through immigration by the influx of ruggedly individualistic, self sufficient, hard working people.

I do think first generation immigrants should be prohibited from all manner of welfare, remember the boston marathon bombers? is that a form of payment?
Old 01-29-2014, 01:08 PM   #41
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yep, I have to call bullshit on this. I can't find where Hitler said this and since he was never concerned with immigration I doubt that he ever said it. He was more concerned with spreading German influence and not accepting people. If you can't prove this then I guess your other posts attributed to Stalin and the rest are bullshit too.
The four pictures of totalitarian leaders with a reputed lack of respect for life were all adorned with quotes from Jewish Lawyer in this thread. I would have stopped with Hitler but I didn't wish it to appear an anti-semitic response to the guy's handle. I can see the problems with my method of presenting this but I stand by my association of those tyrants with the thoughts he presented.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM   #42
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
where do you make this stuff up?

the big city coercive corrupt political machines from tammany hall to the Chicago Daley machine to just about anywhere...in the 19th and 20th centuries..democrat.

even the not so big city corrupt political machines down south were democrat.
are you saying that Al Capone was a Democrat?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:23 PM   #43
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default dont care what al capone was

there is seemingly a disconnect between your previous post intimating there were some strong-armed tactics by republicans in the past without any sort of reference, my comment that political machines and large city (and not so large city) political corruption was largely the province of democrats and now this post of yours regarding the political leanings of al capone

I cannot reconcile the three
Old 01-29-2014, 02:23 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Small people like me, and hundreds of millions like me think you're a fuckwad, JD.

Pointing out that Ghengis Khan (or fill in the blank with your choice) was a Democrat has NO FUCKING relevance to today's Democratic Party, any more than Abraham Lincoln has any relevance to today's GOP.

If you can't understand that, ("I've got you on ignore LMAO"), then ... well, what the fuck am I saying. We KNOW you can't understand that.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:23 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You don't get it, you stupid piece of shit.
Otherwise fuck the poor they have no right for freedom.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women