Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2014, 05:34 PM   #31
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea that is pretty much how it works.....
Yeah Nixon got in trouble because he used the IRS to target his opponents and had a staffer "accidentally" erase 18.5 minutes of tape, instead of TWO YEARS of emails.

So tell us WTF... how does it feel to be defending the President who has out-Nixoned, Nixon??

Obama, the Dictatorial President Nixon wished he could be. When will he have an interview where he repeats Nixon's claim that "if the President does it, it isn't illegal"??
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Yeah Nixon got in trouble because he used the IRS to target his opponents and had a staffer "accidentally" erase 18.5 minutes of tape, instead of TWO YEARS of emails.

So tell us WTF... how does it feel to be defending the President who has out-Nixoned, Nixon??

Obama, the Dictatorial President Nixon wished he could be. When will he have an interview where he repeats Nixon's claim that "if the President does it, it isn't illegal"??
I was responding to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trident60 View Post
. I despair that not enough people care, and those that do are branded as partisan and dis-honest by the administration's propaganda machine.
When I said this:
Quote:
Yea that is pretty much how it works....I remember those opposed to the Iraq war running into your book burning Dixie Chicks bullshit....
Quote:

"??
So let me tell you I wasn't defending any of them....I was making fun of you fuckers that just play gotchya with one side and one side only. IMHO Nixon should not have been impeached. We elect'em ....we can live with them for four years.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:25 PM   #33
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
IMHO Nixon should not have been impeached. We elect'em ....we can live with them for four years.
So you agree with Nixon's statement in the Frost interview that if the President does something, by definition, that makes the action legal??
Old 06-18-2014, 11:37 PM   #34
Rossboss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Demo-whacks Suck. Don't argue with them. It's all Bush's fault, as we all know.
Rossboss is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:13 AM   #35
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I still cannot believe the emails are gone.

A few things
-Lisa Jackson head of the epa was found to have at least one alternative email account in which he was doing shadow epa work to skirt email retention and scrutiny rules. After this email account was found the administration dismissed her. It got very little play in the press. I wonder when that hit if the adminstration leaders decided to start systematic deletion of emails,

-There has to be retention rules that are stringent for all top level federal officials that have to be enforced systematically. Just like Jackson was caught you cannot has those officials deciding which emails to keep and which to destroy. Even for nonpartisan issues there has to be an official record.

-No way 6 hard drives crashed. Even if they were Dell laptops. We have personnel email accounts synched to RAID drives and backed up on tapes.

-Impeach after the mid terms
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:18 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:26 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you agree with Nixon's statement in the Frost interview that if the President does something, by definition, that makes the action legal??
Politics is not for the feint of heart. I think the way to impeach is through the ballot box....not a bunch of rabid partisans political hacks in congress.

If you want to impeach anyone....start with all the members of congress elected in gerrymandered districts. That would put a end to most of the silliness that goes on today in congress. The will of a rabid few is like tail leading the dog.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #38
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
He won't get impeached. If Bush got off the hook then no way does the first black president get impeached. That would be a race relations nightmare.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #39
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
That would be a race relations nightmare.
With the Obama supporters, even if there was video tape of Obama explicitly ordering his new IRS Chief to delete Lois Lerner's emails, folks like WTF would claim it was all because of Obama's race.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:08 PM   #40
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Politics is not for the feint of heart. I think the way to impeach is through the ballot box....not a bunch of rabid partisans political hacks in congress.
Impeaching thru the ballot box is impossible to do with a President in his second and final term. I don't believe there is a Federal "recall election" process.

If the Repubs take the Senate, I'd give it a 30% chance the HOR passes articles of Impeachment.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Impeaching thru the ballot box is impossible to do with a President in his second and final term. I don't believe there is a Federal "recall election" process. Correct...they missed their chance in 2012. We get a do over every four years.

If the Repubs take the Senate, I'd give it a 30% chance the HOR passes articles of Impeachment.
There is a 30% chance the HOR would impeach him not lifting the toilet seat before taking a piss

Quote:
With the Obama supporters, even if there was video tape of Obama explicitly ordering his new IRS Chief to delete Lois Lerner's emails, folks like WTF would claim it was all because of Obama's race.
I have a tape of Bush telling us that Iraq has WMD. I still didn't want to impeach him...I just wanted to defeat him in 2004 but Kerry got Swift Boated! All if fair in Love and Politics.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:16 PM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
There is a 30% chance the HOR would impeach him not lifting the toilet seat before taking a piss
So you have a toilet seat attached to your mouth? That explains a lot.

Old 06-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
So you have a toilet seat
The smelly ol' Turdfly has spotted WTF's open toilet seat to hover over while waiting on the dinner bell.

Turdy's hoping he will forget to flush!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:34 AM   #44
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What's wrong BigKotex? Tired of WTF's toilet seat hitting the back of your head when you french kiss him?
Old 06-20-2014, 06:09 AM   #45
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The proof that this goes all the way to the top will be revealed and it will make Nixon look like a girlscout in comparison.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women