Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40520
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2023, 07:21 PM   #31
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

If no guy is satisfied, you could always play this game the same way you could the real estate or stock market. If you think a recession or crash is coming, you could wait a few months for it, then dive in. Of course, most men with a healthy testosterone level are horny almost every day, so waiting 6 months probably won't be the easiest thing for all of you to do. But, if SW drop their rates by 40% sometime within the next several months, then at least you will have your answer. You could always look at reviews from 2018 the same way you look at a stock chart. If a girl in 2018 was charging 400 at the time, and now is charging 800, that should tell you something...
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 10:45 PM   #32
NCooper
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

The unfortunate thing is that people WILL pay for the higher rates, so that's the problem (for us hobbyists).

It's just how it goes I guess. Hobbyists are sad because we have to hobby less, and providers are happy because they get to provide less. Don't think anyone can really blame either side for this.

Luckily I do L1 or L2 only, so I usually enjoy some better pricing. Somehow a blowjob is deemed easier and less work than L3 to providers, and I'm ok with that. I don't understand it, but I'm enjoying it
NCooper is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:11 AM   #33
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
If a girl in 2018 was charging 400 at the time, and now is charging 800, that should tell you something...
So a older whore with higher milage is getting double her already outrageous rate today? I blame the fools that support it
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 09:57 AM   #34
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
So that's why I have been scoring cheap on Listcrawler. No feminine products budget!
LOL!!!!!!
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 10:04 AM   #35
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
You are right. If you have an incall that is other than your place of residence already, you have that added expense. Keep in mind though, unless you pay your daily room rate per customer, after your first customer of the day, then instead of about 35% or less of your donation rate going towards your in-call expense, then 100% of it is yours. So unless you just see one customer at your incall a day, that I do not see how that can be very expensive.

You are also right about the consequences of being caught breaking the law. Since you are raising your rates due to that, let me ask you, are you saving that extra money so that you can have the bond money ready whenever you do get caught? I highly doubt that. I believe that the same rationale applies to providers who charge more for BBFS thinking that they are not going to pick up an STD.

I did not realize that the ladies used makeup, can of hairspray, body wash, ect. and after they used it once then they throw it away to buy more? How many times a day do you eat? And when you do eat are they $200+ meals each time? Do you buy new clothes and after you have worn them just once you throw them away and buy new ones again?
I am not high volume. Don't want to be. I also don't offer BBFS. I live economically. I have spoken with a lot of gentlemen who think that just because you charge a certain hourly rate, that means you rake in thousands a day ... that just isn't true. The boutique full service quality provider doesn't see as many people as the walk-in rub-n-tug ladies, so don't forget to consider the differences. Some gentlemen want the safety of dealing with a more intelligent, less volume type of service provider. Some don't care. Try to be more logical in your opinions. I don't trash you for wanting economical service over other considerations ...
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 11:23 AM   #36
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
I am not high volume. Don't want to be. I also don't offer BBFS. I live economically. I have spoken with a lot of gentlemen who think that just because you charge a certain hourly rate, that means you rake in thousands a day ... that just isn't true. The boutique full service quality provider doesn't see as many people as the walk-in rub-n-tug ladies, so don't forget to consider the differences. Some gentlemen want the safety of dealing with a more intelligent, less volume type of service provider. Some don't care. Try to be more logical in your opinions. I don't trash you for wanting economical service over other considerations ...
So you just see one guy a day, if that? Then that means that you must have a real world job, and maybe providing is just extra money? By the way, I do not trash providers. I do however, report my experiences (BCD or contact only) with them from time to time and if that means that I have to say they have bad TCB/BCD skills, well,that is what you sign up for whenever you advertise on a review board.

I will never believe a provider who does it for a living with no other means of income and sees even 2-3 guys a day, who has to raise her rates to meet expenses that are ONLY related to the hobby. Because everyone else is doing it is no excuse. I see providers all the time who are charging what they charged whenever they started in the business 10 years ago. Does that mean that they have to wait to get a new client to see them before they can actually eat a good meal or be able to pay their cell phone bill? Give me a break!
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 04:44 PM   #37
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

DP
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 04:45 PM   #38
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

^ When will you and others get it that what a provider charges is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Nor anyone elses

Quit whining and find providers you can afford and move on. You post about your favorites that have charged the same for years. Lucky you.

Does not matter why rates have gone up. They have. Get used to it or stick with providers you claim to be blessed with that have bargin rates.

Oh. And she did not say she only sees one client a day.
Old 03-26-2023, 05:31 PM   #39
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Good thing I'm not a sucker simp that understands that I decide the value in everything in life, you have fools that probably pay Mercedes pricing for a Kia. Because that's what it cost! 😂 suckers
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 05:35 PM   #40
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Vj will always sell no matter of her age
and amazing how pissed some get when providers get paid for selling Pu**Y and how much
All I can think of is how jealous one has to be to even care ..

Bet me not if any man was selling his DICK it would not be cheap ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 06:05 PM   #41
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Vj will always sell no matter the of age
and amazing how pissed someone gets when providers get paid for Pu**Y and how much
All I can think of is how jealous someone has to be to even care ..
and so why obsessed with mature VJ always taking about it over over
Bet me not if any man was selling his DICK it would not be cheap ..

What you say is true because a lot of these guys would pay for anything. But I guarantee you that if a 20 year old offer the same services at the same donation price as a 50-year-old that the 20 year old would be picked every time as the old saying goes, trading her in for a new model.

It doesn't really matter to me what any provider charges or why they do. Nor it is a question of whether I like it or not. I have my regulars and every so often I do go out for a new lady diamond in the rough and as long as their screening does not involve personal information or a deposit, then I can/do pass the screening.

But getting back to the topic of the thread, to me and I am sure plenty of other guys, the value of the services rendered is just not there when you have providers charging those higher rates nowadays. Providers are always going to charge what they feel they are worth or as much as they can get for as little service they have to give as possible. By the same token, guys are going to try to get as much service as I can get and pay as little as possible. The only way that you can get a provider to go down on her rates is by not seeing her or anybody else see her. She will have to do something or do something else.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 06:29 PM   #42
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wrong @ the value of the services rendered is just not there when you have providers charging those higher rates nowadays. Providers are always going to charge what they feel they are worth or as much as they can get for as little service they have to give as possible.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 07:43 PM   #43
TXSUN55000
Valued Poster

I guess I did "tick" some people off. Wasn't the intent. But to me, the $1400/hhr. rate was a bit laughable. Reason being, I have met MANY providers that are super fun to be with, have a high quality physical appearance and hygiene, down-to-earth, AMERICAN with very satisfactory incall for $300-400 and sometimes less. At some point, it is about the money. Raise your price to $1500/hour if you don't think so. Dare you. Let's see how busy you are.
TXSUN55000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 07:50 PM   #44
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
.... But I guarantee you that if a 20 year old offer the same services at the same donation price as a 50-year-old that the 20 year old would be picked every time as the old saying goes, trading her in for a new model.....
Simply not true. No two women are the same reguardless of rate and services. Yes, the younger gal may get responses quicker, but that youth alone does not make her better to many guys by any means. Are there many 50 year olds I would sleep with? Not many but not excluded. Heck, I had a over 50 provider for my excluse regular for about a year awhile back and she was VERY highly reguarded on the board. Skill and all the other positive things that come with age are important to many guys. Thats why these gals still make a living in the business. Some guys only care about age and thats OK. Their preference. And most likely they would not appricate the subleties of what experience can add to a session.

Maybe your attatude is part of why you get so many subpar sessions. Quit trying to tell everyone, especialy the providers, the "way it is" according the WEC. Feel free to state your openion as such but quit being the Know It All. You will get a lot less heat, I promise

"The only way that you can get a provider to go down on her rates is by not seeing her or anybody else see her. She will have to do something or do something else"

The problem with your argument is if she is making money at her rate, then why would she drop it just because someone like you does not like it? In fact, there are plenty of guys who are happy people like you cannot afford what they like. I just don't get it. Why waste time and engergy complaining about rates instead of going and finding someone at a rate you like. Though that should not be an issue for you as you tell us all the time you have a bunch of great providers still charging you very low rates.
Old 03-26-2023, 07:58 PM   #45
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSUN55000 View Post
I guess I did "tick" some people off. Wasn't the intent. But to me, the $1400/hhr. rate was a bit laughable. Reason being, I have met MANY providers that are super fun to be with, have a high quality physical appearance and hygiene, down-to-earth, AMERICAN with very satisfactory incall for $300-400 and sometimes less. At some point, it is about the money. Raise your price to $1500/hour if you don't think so. Dare you. Let's see how busy you are.
Nothing wrong with not being willing to spend that kind of money. For a very large number, that would be a waste considering the less expenise alternatives out there, as you point out.

But clearly there are women who command such rates because there are enough guys willing to spend it. Hay, its their money, not mine. If you can afford it, go for it. I have known a couple of $1000 hour HDH for several years. I know them well enough to be completly convinced they are worth every dime. If ever I have the extra money, I would drop it on one of them in a heart beat, It's just hard for me to go bugoti and driving toyotas for so many years

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women