Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I suppose your folks were here before the Injuns, eh Whirlyturd!

Im Half Go Fuck and Half Yourself.... Together it's go fuck yourself!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
No, it is closer to the truth to say that you despise America and favor flooding us with immigrants who need taxpayer assistance. who financially drain the middle class, over-run our school systems, crowd our prisons, and generally make life more miserable all in the name of getting more democratic voters registered.
Sorry, but you're the one who spends all his time on this board talking about how much you love America, while continuously posting about how much you hate Americans. Hard to understand.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I think a lot of you assholes need to self deport.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The quoted below post displays the combined idiocy and dishonesty that defines liberalism....especially you.

First, I made the OP and your immediate response wasn't to challenge the facts of the post but to call me a "fucking idiot". It is laughable for you to then post that I "keep injecting poison into" the threads.........why is it that most of you liberal loons never argue facts or policy. The best you can muster to your immediate defense of name calling ?

Second, unlike you living in Allen, Texas a basically lily white neighborhood, I reside in inner city Dallas a very eclectic and mixed neighborhood; so your concept of being intimidated into silence by the place one resides is bizarre to say the least.

Third, I never said "illegals" can vote....in fact my OP clearly was addressing "legal" immigrants. But again, you Obamazombies are just too damn stupid to comprehend the King's English....you, CJ and the rest of your under-performing class really need to go back to remedial school.

I never said "illegals" can vote. Why do you lefties always try to either change the argument or just lie? Are the facts just too damn hard for your pea-brains to process ?

Fourth, your concept of "being man enough to accept defeat" is totally bizarre. Obama won. That doesn't mean I am suppose to now let you and your kind steamroll us with your Progressiveness and anti-American attitudes.

If you want to prove your manhood, then I suggest you agree to publish the emails that you claim prove you have an agreed to bet with Budman. I suspect that the chain of emails will show that Budman insisted that any bet be required to be paid in person (face to face).....if you didn't accept that condition, then there was no bet....and in all likelihood you are trying to browbeat him to accept paying you under false conditions...You are a low life...you talk about contacting a previous provider he knows and attempt to defame him; impugning a negative aspect to Budman's character...something that some unknown provider has said. That not being low enough, you talk about the MOB in a BS attempt to intimidate Budman, and you call him names and generally threaten to ruin his name on ECCIE, despite you never proving to us that you had a legitimate bet with Budman.

You are a pathetic person who thinks he has a big dick but in reality is just a dickhead. Now go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Whirlway my friendship is officially over with you- I thought you would be man enough to accept defeat and be willing to compromise, but instead you keep injecting poison into all of your threads. You still wanted us to bicker and be divided- if you have problems with immigration- there are a lot of neighborhoods in Dallas that I dare you to go voice your concerns. Also, can you provide a link to where "illegals" can vote- I really want to see that info- now keep in mind you said illegals can vote- I don't want to see info where "illegals" are voting and they were not suppose to vote- I will wait on that info- and once again our friendship is over- it's obvious you are a sour grape and all you want to do is bitch and complain and I can't muster to hear you bitching for the next 4 years.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The quoted below post displays the combined idiocy and dishonesty that defines liberalism....especially you.

First, I made the OP and your immediate response wasn't to challenge the facts of the post but to call me a "fucking idiot". It is laughable for you to then post that I "keep injecting poison into" the threads.........why is it that most of you liberal loons never argue facts or policy. The best you can muster to your immediate defense of name calling ?

Second, unlike you living in Allen, Texas a basically lily white neighborhood, I reside in inner city Dallas a very eclectic and mixed neighborhood; so your concept of being intimidated into silence by the place one resides is bizarre to say the least.

Third, I never said "illegals" can vote....in fact my OP clearly was addressing "legal" immigrants. But again, you Obamazombies are just too damn stupid to comprehend the King's English....you, CJ and the rest of your under-performing class really need to go back to remedial school.

I never said "illegals" can vote. Why do you lefties always try to either change the argument or just lie about what we say ? Are the facts just too damn hard for your pea-brains to process ?

Fourth, your concept of "being man enough to accept defeat" is totally bizarre. Obama won. That doesn't mean I am suppose to now let you and your kind steamroll us with your Progressiveness and anti-American attitudes.

If you want to prove your manhood, then I suggest you agree to publish the emails that you claim prove you have an agreed to bet with Budman. I suspect that the chain of emails will show that Budman insisted that any bet be required to be paid in person (face to face).....if you didn't accept that condition, then there was no bet....and in all likelihood you are trying to browbeat him to accept paying you under false conditions...You are a low life...you talk about contacting a previous provider he knows and trying to defame him, you talk about the MOB in an BS attempt to intimidate him, you call him names and generally threaten to ruin his name on ECCIE, despite you ever proving to us that you had a legitimate bet with Budman.

You are a pathetic person. Now go away.
WW I can't believe I once considered you a friend- back in the ASPD days you were a well respected hobbyist- now you are considered a tool and a jackass-
For the last year you have made a fool of yourself with your idiotic threads- your stupid ass polls and you are a fountain of misinformation. I wouldn't be amazed if you didn't vote for Romney- you are a closet idiot that didn't vote for the Republican ticket in 2008 and then come back and say you are this diehard conservative.
WW, I have the advantage for the next 4 years- you just sit back and STFU because the Republican party is on the decline. America has spoken and overwhelmingly support Obama. Your candidate Mitt Romney couldn't defeat a President who had a 7.8% UE rate and the main issue was the economy ROTFL!!! What does that tell you about the state of your political party Smart Americans know that it was the GOP that were blocking all sorts of bills to get us back on track.
By the way- why don't you bend over and let your fuck buddy Budman fuck you in the ass. WW you are a dumbass and as I mentioned- our friendship is history.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #36
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
You don't have to be wealthy to own an iphone jack ass. Also if they are driving off in their "BMW's" did they show you the title? How do you know the BMW is their's? How do you know it's not a parent's relatives, friends rented etc? Also, do you get as upset when wealthy people beat the system and take advantage of loopholes to not pay taxes or hide their incomes? How many celebs have been busted b the IRS for not paying millions in taxes?
Typical liberal with blinders on. I also saw her dressed to the hilt with designer glasses and handbag. Granted they were probably fake. I seriously doubt it is someone else's car. I see this happen too many times. I do get upset when I see a bunch of liberal criminal and divorce attorneys get paid in cash and don't report half of that on their taxes. I also get upset when my liberal hair stylist rents out part of her salon and gets paid in cash and doesn't report that income. Such a fuckin liberal. Instead of admitting that there is welfare abuse and tax fraud by liberals, you go attacking the rich.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #37
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
How is consider yourself lucky we don't live in the city????? What is the remark after that......???? Did I say I would hurt him or beat him- now you are adding conjecture and what if's- hell if we lived in the same city he would have no excuse but to pay up right? However, he requested that I drive to San Antonio which is 3 hours from me to meet him and get payment- highly unlikely- if we lived in the city he would have no way out of the deal.
In terms of the remark about the MOB- that is actually true- what if he did make a deal with someone on here who was MOB related- do those guys not have a history of dealing with people who don't pay debts????? Again I am not in the MOB or Cartel so there's no threat from me. So now who is the jerk?????
You're the jerk because we never had a bet. Let's post the PM's cocksucker. I always pay my bets if I lose. You are trying to convince others that we had a bet. You are a POS. Fuck off
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #38
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Budman with all due respect the same thing was said 4 years ago- also keep in mind that he's POTUS and he's not a POS- even if Romney would have won I wouldn't call him a POS- says a lot about you if you call the leader of the Free World a POS- he won accept it and respect it- again- are you mad because the opposite party won??? That's so childish and the reason why this country is fading because of people like you. Had Romney won- I would have been a little disappointed, but I would pray that Romney would do the best he can to help the entire country. Do you really think Obama doesn't want the country to succeed? Do you really think he doesn't want to leave a great legacy?
Fuck you. He is a POS. I don't believe for one second you would have shown any respect for Romney if he had won. You are a lying sack of shit. Your guy won so enjoy it but don't think for one moment you have any earned any respect from me. You have lied your ass off about a bet and you know it. Say the word and I will post every one of your fucking PM's.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Ladies, ladies!

Enjoy the next four years Budman. Can't imagine being so fucking miserable for so long. But that, like your little weenie, is in your own hands.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #40
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Fuck you. He is a POS. I don't believe for one second you would have shown any respect for Romney if he had won. You are a lying sack of shit. Your guy won so enjoy it but don't think for one moment you have any earned any respect from me. You have lied your ass off about a bet and you know it. Say the word and I will post every one of your fucking PM's.

Hey fucker you say the word and I will post every one- or rather we can get a MOD to post the pm's including the ones where you talked about Whirlway- and how this site is a hooker board and you don't trust anyone including MODS- "your words paraphrased".
You had no intentions of ever paying- that's why you put that stupid stipulation about coming to San Antonio- which is your hometown to pay the debt- really??? Do you really think I will drive 3 hours to San Antonio and then 3 hours back to Dallas- to collect on a debt that I won???? If you were a real man you would have accepted PayPal or Western Union- Remember it was YOU asshole who didn't want a third party involved. Had I traveled to San Antonio do I really think you would have showed up- Hell No? So tell Eccie why you put some outrageous stipulation that I had to travel to your hometown or Austin to settle the bet- put the buweisers down and get a reality check. My pm's to you basically told the truth- it was to inform you that you are a fucking coward. Tell WW what you said about him when I told you he could be the neutral person- or do you want me to post that exchange? Or do you want me to post what you said about the MODS- because I am pretty sure they are paying attention.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #41
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I will tell you what- you wouldn't hear about me signing a petition to secede from the Union like some of the GOP whiners. For right now and the next 4 years you just shut the fuck up and have respect for the POTUS- in 2 years you will have Health coverage- I assume you are overweight based on your avatar that you like to drink beer- soon you will have health insurance- We are moving Forward Budman and there's not a damn thing you can do- so STFU and cast your vote in 2016. Fucktard!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #42
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Hey fucker you say the word and I will post every one- or rather we can get a MOD to post the pm's including the ones where you talked about Whirlway- and how this site is a hooker board and you don't trust anyone including MODS- "your words paraphrased".
You had no intentions of ever paying- that's why you put that stupid stipulation about coming to San Antonio- which is your hometown to pay the debt- really??? Do you really think I will drive 3 hours to San Antonio and then 3 hours back to Dallas- to collect on a debt that I won???? If you were a real man you would have accepted PayPal or Western Union- Remember it was YOU asshole who didn't want a third party involved. Had I traveled to San Antonio do I really think you would have showed up- Hell No? So tell Eccie why you put some outrageous stipulation that I had to travel to your hometown or Austin to settle the bet- put the buweisers down and get a reality check. My pm's to you basically told the truth- it was to inform you that you are a fucking coward. Tell WW what you said about him when I told you he could be the neutral person- or do you want me to post that exchange? Or do you want me to post what you said about the MODS- because I am pretty sure they are paying attention.
I'll tell them what I said. I don't trust any motherfucker on a hooker board. Republican, MOD, anybody I don't personally know. How's that? Here's the PM's motherfucker since you have given the OK.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Eccie Addict

Obviously there was never a bet. From this point forward “wellendowed1911” decided to threaten me if I refused to pay. I have all of those PM’s as well. You can kiss my ass. You never accepted the bet. End of story.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #43
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Looks like even on election day afternoon, Swollenhead was begging for Budman to accept the nonexistent bet....bottom line Budman is telling the truth and the other guy is a liar.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't see a bet in any of that, just WE being the asshole that he is.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

and you're an asshole Whirlyturd. Dont need much research to prove that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women