Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2017, 10:54 AM   #31
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Working on a healthier lifestyle will greatly improve your sex life. We women don't always want or need Hercules, but we also don't want to go to bed with an elephant walrus either.

I helped two of my dearest client/friends lose about 50+ lbs each.
Motivation, encouragement, and a little coaching.

Learn the phrase - "How can I be better to myself?"
Don't do it so others can have a prettier canvas to look at.
Don't do it so others aren't embarrassed at the beach.

DO it for yourself. To live longer. To live happier. To be able to do more of what you want.

The biggest hurdle is to actually understand what you are putting into your body. Sounds stupid, but the App/program LOSE IT is really helpful with this. You basically enter in what you eat and it tells you the average calories. It takes a while and is tedious to get it going when you first start, but soon it will be second nature. You don't have to make a major switch to some fad or super restrictive diet. Just make a few better choices every day.

It also allows you to enter in your exercise. Little things throughout the day can help better than a grueling 2 hour workout. Baby steps.

Major change doesn't happen overnight, it takes a whole lifestyle change over many many months.

WATER WATER WATER - Get your fill every day.

---------------------

I agree with Elisabeth- Putting a cushion or a stack of pillows under your hips will help with angle and allow for easier access. Let a lady know ahead of time that you are a bigger fella. Most won't care, but some will.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING - Ladies will gripe about this more than anyone thinks... but

CLEANLINESS.

Embarrassing to type, even worse to deal with face to erm...

Lift those rolls, get a VERY sudsy washcloth in the cracks at least twice a day. Sorry, one shower before you go to work won't cut it. Not in Texas heat, not in Alaska. Learn your body, make sure you roll back the skin of your cock and clean it twice a day.
So correct, I like this girl...she was on bottom of my list due to her looks and age in profile... now she moved up....

Op, go spend hobby money on dietrinist (insurance covers if ur PD approves)... it will be so worth it and easier... or if Ze willing, hire her for ur diet...
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:10 PM   #32
4ariel
Lascivious Girl-Next-Door

User ID: 215305
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A female condom would suit you well. Then the action can continue without any interruption!
4ariel is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:46 PM   #33
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

it can be as easy as walking. the last few months i went from 357 to 325 just with walking an hour a day and trying to eat more healthy. its a marathon man not a sprint it takes time even at 40+ im lossing weight fast like this.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 01:02 PM   #34
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Keep in mind that (assuming you don't have a medical condition that's making you keep the weight), that to lose that much weight and keep it off will require lifestyle changes, which will require modifying your every day behavior.

Those types of changes don't come quickly and in order for them to stick, need to be done slowly and incrementally.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 01:24 PM   #35
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Just stop eating. Seriously. Go one day without eating anything except lettuce and tomatoes, maybe a banana. No starches...bread, potatoes, rice, or junk food or sweets. Your tummy will literally shrink in about 3 days of this, and you won't be able to consume the portions you did previously that add the weight. Devote 2 days a week eating like this and the pounds will roll right off of you. If you get hungry, plump down an entire head of lettuce and you will feel full. Works like a champ for me, I'm 5'7" and the heaviest I've ever been is 185 when I started this....now I maintain 163-168 easily. It's not that brutal but does take some discipline.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 04:31 PM   #36
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
So correct, I like this girl...she was on bottom of my list due to her looks and age in profile... now she moved up....

Op, go spend hobby money on dietrinist (insurance covers if ur PD approves)... it will be so worth it and easier... or if Ze willing, hire her for ur diet...

My showcase is that way to weed out the ones who can't read between the lines... Glad it is working.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:39 PM   #37
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I am 61 years old, 5' 11 " and was up to 240 lbs. I'm now down to 205 lbs since February. Better diet and going to the gym 2 to 3 days a week. Hasn't improved my ED nor does my dick look bigger but I feel a lot better and my knees don't bother me anymore. I do wish my ED would get better but it is what it is.
Good thing I like to eat pussy.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:19 PM   #38
1anchor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by golforfish View Post
Good thing I like to eat pussy.
I hear ya. Love to make em squirm, moan and sweat.
1anchor is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:52 AM   #39
NalgaSuckie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
but we also don't want to go to bed with an elephant walrus either..
Damn
NalgaSuckie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:24 AM   #40
Brookpwa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 365358
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For every 10 lbs you lose your penis will grow between half to 1 inch. Don't diet. Make better food choices and walk more. The weight will come off. And come see me I have a few clients with similar issues and have no problem with happy ending. If your on meds don't take them before session wait then take them after. Any meds for b/p diabetes. Sometimes they can cause ed.
Brookpwa is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:54 PM   #41
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookpwa View Post
For every 10 lbs you lose your penis will grow between half to 1 inch. Don't diet. Make better food choices and walk more. The weight will come off. And come see me I have a few clients with similar issues and have no problem with happy ending. If your on meds don't take them before session wait then take them after. Any meds for b/p diabetes. Sometimes they can cause ed.
If the inch growth is accurate, I'm hung bigger than a horse
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:55 PM   #42
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

We need to have a biggest loser contest again. Sure helped me back then. I have succeeded in putting a lot back on. Where is the motivation?
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:14 PM   #43
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
We need to have a biggest loser contest again.
that contest was an insult.. I wasn't trying to lose weight, and I finished at the top of most people's list
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:05 PM   #44
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You might talk to your dif about gastric banding.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:10 PM   #45
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Stop eating and workout?.?.?

It's not rocket surgery. ;-)

If you could muster the discipline to do a couple of things it could make a huge difference.

No sugar (at all) and limit alcohol to the weekends only. Walk around your block every morning and evening, in time you would be shocked at how much better you would look and feel.

It's all about being consistent and forming good habits.
Muscleup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women