Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2021, 08:53 PM   #31
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i like color photos of dead commies.

so sorry to do this mate .. but it has to be done.

No apologies, mon ami. I don't find that offensive. But some bitches here find this offensive. I won't RTM that like some might RTM this.

You wanna get back on topic?

Let's GO. DAMMIT!
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:13 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
No apologies, mon ami. I don't find that offensive. But some bitches here find this offensive. I won't RTM that like some might RTM this.

You wanna get back on topic?

Let's GO. DAMMIT!

Braves 4 Asstroids 1 in the 7th

BAHHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:19 PM   #33
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Braves 4 Asstroids 1 in the 7th

BAHHHAAAAAA

It's been 5 since the 4th I think. I'm calling it. Next game please.

Troll for a few.

Then sleep.
Old 10-26-2021, 09:27 PM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Ah yes, IF TRUE! Or how about partially true? What if these people, perhaps no different than those elected Democrats who encouraged "peaceful protest" last summer, UNTIL THEY WEREN'T, were in touch with protesters who they believed would LEGALLY protest without violence?

Right now in Florida, there is a new law that Democrats say will punish THOSE people who peacefully planned a protest but it got out of hand and became violent. So who is responsible? The people who planned but did not participate in the violence or every swinging dick and vagina that had anything to do with the protest?

There was nothing wrong nor illegal about gathering on the the capital steps, organizations like Planned Parenthood do it every year. What if a couple of people unbeknownst to the PP planners, break away and enter the capital? Will PP be charged with "planning and abetting" an insurrection? After all, they called for a protest.

There was also nothing wrong or illegal, to protest the confirmation of electors. Democrats did it twice, they got lucky that some of their more violent followers didn't do something on the floor like they do in the halls of Congress and now in the woman's bathroom.

No, when protests get violent, you charge those that were violent or have evidence that others took part in the planning "of violence" and not merely planned a peaceful protest.

But here in lies the problem. People who for the life of themselves, can't see that what they are rallying against, they have also done but simply can'/ don't want to see it.

Not much different than charging MLK for organizing a peaceful ( he hopped ) protest when a few people, hell, even the other side became violent. Unless King or persons now being mentioned "specifically" told those people to enter the capital illegally and cause violence, they can't possibly be charged with doing something Democrats do everyday, plan a peaceful protest. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

It will be interesting to hear testimony from one of these two people as to whether they can prove that any of them told others to commit violent acts and not merely peacefully protest.

Here's a source for the story.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...h-conservative

I'll end with a question. What is the difference, other than location, between what Democrat leaders did in supporting BLM and ANTIFA peaceful protests until they weren't and Republican leaders supporting a protest until it became violent? Anybody know of any Republican especially any one of those named, who tried to bail out the Jan. 6th protests?

Any Republican stand up and say they supported the Republican protesters that rioted like Democrats stood up and praised BLM and ANTIFA for destroying Federal government buildings and at least one case tried to blockade law enforcement inside which in my book is attempted premeditated murder and funny how nobody was ever charged, huh.
Fair enough, no disagreements.

Here's what Gosar allegedly did,

Gosar...dangled the possibility of a “blanket pardon” in an unrelated ongoing investigation to encourage them [Rolling Stone's confidential sources who were planners and organizers of the January 6 festivities] to plan the protests.

“Our impression was that it was a done deal,” the organizer says, “that he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up. They were working on submitting the paperwork and getting members of the House Freedom Caucus to sign on as a show of support.”

The organizer claims the pair received “several assurances” about the “blanket pardon” from Gosar.

“I was just going over the list of pardons and we just wanted to tell you guys how much we appreciate all the hard work you’ve been doing,” Gosar said, according to the organizer.

The rally planner describes the pardon as being offered while “encouraging” the staging of protests against the election. While the organizer says they did not get involved in planning the rallies solely due to the pardon, they were upset that it ultimately did not materialize.

“I would have done it either way with or without the pardon,” the organizer says. “I do truly believe in this country, but to use something like that and put that out on the table when someone is so desperate, it’s really not good business.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...house-1245289/

WTF? I wonder what crimes these people committed that they were going to receive pardons for. That's not divulged in the article.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:31 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
i like color photos of dead commies.
Eccieuser has been trying to get a rise out of you and others with his Che photos. Looks like he succeeded. The Masterbaiter is at it again.

But we can fight fire with fire. You just wait Eccieuser. I'm going to learn how to post photos and torment you with more pictures of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater than you can shake a stick at!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:32 PM   #36
eccieuser9500
BANNED

I'm going to sleep, but first . . .

Breggers!

What’s Louie Gohmert up to Now?

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-po...gohmert-watch/

Quote:
The details of the allegation are likely to get more specific—though not in the immediate term, as the committee’s target to complete the investigation isn’t until early spring of next year.

Before the riot at the capitol, Gohmert filed a lawsuit in December to try to authorize vice president Mike Pence to discount the votes in select states. The representative has also frequently argued in defense of those who breached the Capitol. In July, he and a handful of other Republican lawmakers held a press conference outside the Justice Department, claiming that defendants arrested for their involvement in the riots have been treated unfairly and were “political prisoners.” Just last Thursday, Gohmert asked Attorney General Merrick Garland during a House Judiciary Committee hearing if any of the defendants being prosecuted by the Justice Department had been charged with “insurrection.”

Old 10-26-2021, 09:33 PM   #37
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Eccieuser has been trying to get a rise out of you and others with his Che photos. Looks like he succeeded. The Masterbaiter is at it again.

But we can fight fire with fire. You just wait Eccieuser. I'm going to learn how to post photos and torment you with more pictures of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater than you can shake a stick at!

Be careful what you wish for. Good night.
Old 10-26-2021, 09:36 PM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Be careful what you wish for. Good night.
You're right. You'd probably post more photos of people smoking to get back at me, and it would just run up my blood pressure. Buenas noches.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:39 PM   #39
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The silence is .. uh... um... whatever you said before.

Good for you though, mate - if you can sleep thru
all this blah, blah, blah racket in this thread.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 06:03 AM   #40
oeb11
Valued Poster

TWK - thank you for a detailed history , and Truth adn FACTS of Che' - the psychopathic mass murderer and hero/homoerotic fantasy of teh Leftists..
reality - is very different than fantasy
a differentiation most of teh democratic communist party are unable to comprehend.

sad - those who are not able to accept themselves as they are
are welcome to join teh Republican party - where all of those who support teh Constitution, bill of Rights - and Equality for all under teh Rule of law are very welcome!
Regardless of 'orientation"!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 07:46 AM   #41
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Since Trump was president on January 6th. How is possible to be a coup?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 08:05 AM   #42
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

all fantasy that's the world of the progressive leftist
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 11:31 AM   #43
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Since Trump was president on January 6th. How is possible to be a coup?

You tell us. It wasn't?

Old 10-27-2021, 11:34 AM   #44
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You're right. You'd probably post more photos of people smoking to get back at me, and it would just run up my blood pressure. Buenas noches.

That wouldn't be the worst of it. I can always use the nuclear option.
Old 10-27-2021, 11:53 AM   #45
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Damn thats an ugly chick
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women