Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #31
coefficient2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
You must be kidding me. Whatever dude. Not worth it to go there with you.
they call it "shame" b/c there's an inherent social taboo in this world about women sleeping with men who are not their boyfriends/husbands.

Before our friend goes about encouraging women to get their high's off of men paying you for sex, she should think a little deeper. God bless her heart but I pray that my daughter wouldn't get hung up on trying to find approval from men and see them liking her for her body as an ultimate high.

I'm just bringing in some perspective. I don't mean to insult those that are very comfortable with fucking men they're not in relationships with.
coefficient2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #32
coefficient2
BANNED

Lastly, Wendy Williams, Oprah, and Monique are strong confident successful women. I'm proud of what they are doing and encourage other women to fall in their footsteps.

however, they can't get my penis erect.
coefficient2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Oprah was once a hooker ... ijs....
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #34
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

I have daddy issues.. what can I say
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #35
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Exactly. Lots of guys are willing to pay to be with you. That's pure awesomeness in itself.
I think this is an expansive reading of the session. The guys are NOT paying to be with you. Most guys are just paying for the fuck. Just how much can a guy "be with you" in 60-90 minutes? Not much. It's rip each other's clothes off, get down to business, and fuck like teenagers for an hour.

If you think guys are paying to "be with you," then I think you're sadly mistaken.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I think this is an expansive reading of the session. The guys are NOT paying to be with you. Most guys are just paying for the fuck. Just how much can a guy "be with you" in 60-90 minutes? Not much. It's rip each other's clothes off, get down to business, and fuck like teenagers for an hour.

If you think guys are paying to "be with you," then I think you're sadly mistaken.
I am not mistaken. You are reading too much into it. That is exactly what I meant. You took "be with" out of context. I'm sorry I didn't want to say "fuck" or "sleep with". As a companion, I am not trying to "be with" any of my clients. Good sex and money is the motive here. I know you are smarter than this, Charles. Good day.

xoxo,
Zarah
Old 12-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #37
coefficient3
BANNED

Quote:
Oprah was once a hooker ... ijs....
Well, I would be very encouraged and happy if tabootanner stakes the next step and becomes someone greater than who she is now.
coefficient3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient3 View Post
Well, I would be very encouraged and happy if tabootanner stakes the next step and becomes someone greater than who she is now.
Ok I'll bite. How many usernames are you going to create honey?
Old 12-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #39
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Wouldn't it be nice if I did everything you wanted me too? Wouldn't it be nice if you knew a little bit more about me? I don't bring up my personal life in this hobby. You have no idea what I go to school for, no idea why I do this, what I invest in etc. I don't live for a man's approval and I damn sure am not ashamed of what I do. You take one thing that was said and take it completely out of context. As much as I am sure you would like for me to want your approval I don't. You are probably some little dweeb sitting in your moms basement trying to act all holier than thou. You don't get an opinion on me and what I do and how I am because you don't actually know me.

You lose, good day sir.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #40
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies, nothing is more important then confidence and high self-esteem. I was reading a book in class last week that said that studies show that having high self esteem is more important then having a high IQ. I agree.

I always laugh when guys around here call me fat … I feel soooo far from fat. No one has EVER in the civilian world has called me fat or a BBW. Matter of fact the guy I am currently dating is 6’2, 190lbs of all muscle, drop dead gorgeous and he loves my body .... and if its good enough for him ... its good enough for the guys around here. Never let what guys on a hobby message board say impact how you feel about yourself. I love my body, my look and my life. I would not change anything about the way I look or how I live.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:16 PM   #41
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Wink I Love Imperfection in a Confident Woman

For the woman with whom I chose to spend my "moment in time"(to me time is the most valuable gift. Love is the only thing more valuable, and it's not a gift. It's a blessing to find it. And, we aren't looking for love here. ), her imperfections are her sexiest perfections. I love imperfection in a confident woman.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #42
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

well most men like a woman with self confidence UNTIL they stand up for themselves and than we are the wrong ones and the bitches...but so be it i am strong and confident in myself and will not allow any man to to make me think otherwise..in addition repect is another there we should be addressing self respect and respect of others and I think it all goes together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Amen to that sister! Confidence is SEXY and men love it!
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #43
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a biaatch too, but one with a kind heart. If you take what I say on a SHMB too seriously, you miss out on the person I am outside of this. Then again, not many people really give a crap about who we are and what we do other than this.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #44
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Smile Shayla could spank me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
well most men like a woman with self confidence UNTIL they stand up for themselves and than we are the wrong ones and the bitches...but so be it i am strong and confident in myself and will not allow any man to to make me think otherwise..in addition repect is another there we should be addressing self respect and respect of others and I think it all goes together.
Depends on the man(selection)...IJS

SHAYLA for example, could stand up to me with Whips and Chains (as SHE promised to me) ANNNNNYDAY and I would respect the Hell outta her !

Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
I can be a biatch but I have a big heart AND most importantly, I have more lovers than haters which is always a good thing .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women