Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default What Men Think

It seems a lot of Ladies are commenting, and not too many men.

Judging from the complaints that men lodge against Providers over in the Men's Locker Room, I would say it is a big deal.

It is even a bigger deal when the Lady shows no hint of the tummy problems in her pics.

Just so you Ladies know, the vast majority of men, when they see a Lady wearing a corset, assume she is hiding a less than attractive middle. I know all of you Ladies think it is sexy, but most Hobbyist see it as a red flag.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:19 PM   #32
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
You'd have to be a real fucktard to point out a ladies physical flaws when you are paying her to give you something you probably can't get for free.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You'd have to be a real fucktard to point out a ladies physical flaws when you are paying her to give you something you probably can't get for free.
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #34
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Dayum Evie..ya coming to the meet and greet right? We are going to get along just fine!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #35
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Dayum Evie..ya coming to the meet and greet right? We are going to get along just fine!

If I have time to get there from St. Louis, Missouri, then sure!
Old 12-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #36
ArmaniAlabama
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 108086

I'm honest about my gut.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #37
Doc Holliday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient View Post
I'm already ashamed at the fact that I'm paying for pussy
DUDE! Don't be ashamed. As long as the provider is willing and wanting and the both parties are not deceiving the other, this is a perfectly ethical endevor as old as time! I dream of the day in our society when providers can be given the respect they once had as geishas, courtesans and the devadasi.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #38
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
DUDE! Don't be ashamed. As long as the provider is willing and wanting and the both parties are not deceiving the other, this is a perfectly ethical endevor as old as time! I dream of the day in our society when providers can be given the respect they once had as geishas, courtesans and the devadasi.
One can always dream...
Old 12-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #39
Doc Holliday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

About the stomach: hobbyists, if it's a problem request a dated picture, providers, hit the core drills, it's a muscle you can change it.

Me? A six pack on girl might weird me out a little. I don't like significantly overweight women, either though. As long as you can physically keep up with me we're good to go! Hey, I may be paying you, but when I'm chasing you around the room, you better give me a challenge!
Old 12-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #40
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yes I agree and fuck no I dont

Quote:
I didn't get any stretch marks from pregnancy either. I also didn't get any when I went from a barely there A cup to a large C cup breast augmentation.

I've heard stretch marks have a lot to do with genetics.

As far as the original posters questions go, if any man were to say anything negative to me about my body, I'd just start complaining about his small penis. Yeah.

Now, if you show up to see a lady who advertises as being 120 pounds & when you show up, she's 160 & you have a problem with it, it's up to you to walk out or make the best of the situation. Go home or get laid. It's completely up to you.
I always try to point out the best points on a woman. I try to make her feel comfortable. That's the part I agree with. I am so tired of Hooktards saying that sex is something we can't get for free. And yes to insult a guy you have to run the small penis deal. It's so fucking tiring. Like you suggested to the guy if you don't want him because he made an off comment about you then you have the option to stop the session. I would be prepared to return some of his fee if you do that but it is your right to do so. I might suggest you grow up a little Most of us can and do get sex for free. We pay you because your supposed to be very talented at it and then we can just leave afterwords with no issues
Old 12-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #41
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm not tripping or calling it "dishonesty" or "deception"

I think it is what it is. Sometimes in business you gotta use a little deception here or there to get that extra buck. Just don't make it blatant and obvious.

If I select a woman that doesn't have a plain and clear picture of her stomach area, it's always covered in corsett, or she's leaning a certain way, or positioning her stomach in a certain way, I know I'm possibly setting myself up for a less than stellar stomach. OF COURSE YOU ARE...BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED IF IT'S BETTER THAN EXPECTED. but hopefully there's some other features she has I can focus on that will make up for it. maybe she has a cute face, nice tits, or awesome headgame that'll shift the focus. Dude - if you're spending money - why half ass it? Get what you want and not "hope" and then come complain on here. Bull shit.

if the chick isn't showing her stomach area that's a reason for it. That's how they market and advertise. Can't hate them for that or call it "deceptive". As a consumer, you make a choice. ask them to take a pic of their entire stomach area and send it to you.
if you have been in the hobby ANY length of time - we all know that any "creative" way of covering your stomach is "hiding" the feature we don't like.
I post my height and weight - so you KNOW that I'm a fat ass right now. Shit man. I've been honest with people even recently saying I"ve not updated pics - due to a weight gain (hence some inactivity on the board - cuz I didn't want to get shit on everywhere around here) and even though I'm less than my posted weight - I'm not changing it till it's significantly less.

If you see something she's wearing in a picture that is "creatively covering" up what you probably won't like - but her reviews are stellar and you think you're gonna get the best "fuck for your buck" - then REQUEST that she wear THAT outfit.

I've had MANY MEN flip from their rule of 100, or spinners or branch from their standard issue girls to see me - I don't FIT anywhere really...but I guess there's "something" about me - that makes me sexy or is a turn on that isn't just visual or "fuck for buck" typical definition. But I don't EVER assume I am anyone's type...EVER.

I'm taller than all but one girl I know in provider land, (and most men), I'm damn near as flexible as a girl that would be considered my opposite (but if you are a skinny and or small dicked little shit - don't expect me to get 36 inch inseam of currently "untoned" legs and my big phat/fat/fatty ass cheeks in cowgirl for a successful run - you make your taint and balls touch the floor while your knees & ankles are bent see how far down you get. I may make an exception for Mandingo sized dicks - color is of no preference.)

if you're a short fuck - you might need a stool to reach my phat goodies if you want me to bend it over and touch my toes - which I'm happy to oblige.

AS FAR AS THE LAST PART OF YOUR POST - ask me that - you'd get a "fuck you"

I'm not taking a picture of my stomach to get your approval - in one type of light, I look like cottage cheese lake....on another type of light - it looks like I'm all of a sudden a black girl, which is also false advertising - I'm as freckled and Irish as they come, and in another type of light - what extra weight I'm carrying is going to fold or do something to look horrible - which is WHY I DID THE "CREATIVE COVERING" in the first damn place.

Seriously!
pictures with things "hidden" is like - a "gentle" way of me saying - "this is as much as I'm going to show you right now...I know I"m not at the weight I want to be, and if you use your fucking brain and look at my stats and at what all my reviews say - and even at what I say about my own size - YOU COULD EASILY FIGURE OUT that my stomach isn't a fucking washboard.

Perfect example of "creative cover up" - one of my own....and yes, it's an old one. (when I came back - I only took a few new pics...because I had so many people recognize my old pics, I saved a few favorites.) I mention that this is an old on my info...just fyi.(and the 2nd one I don't use anymore...it's just showing that it's used CREATIVELY. I wished I was as thin as I looked back then - back then!) **I'm not advertising, and I don't need encouragement or anything like that - this is an old pic...so it's an EXAMPLE (and everything is covered).

So, if you want me to wear a short skirt and pull it up over my stomach - just make sure you find a way to do it without being a total asshole mother fucker...and DON'T ask me for a picture of my stomach. I won't speak to you again.
And if you ask me to ride your small dick cowgirl, ESPECIALLY if you're skinny...well, don't be mad when I say let's go doggy.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #42
coefficient
BANNED

1. I don't have a little dick I have a big one.
2. I don't "complain" on a website especially over a woman I just saw. There is a provider in Houston that posts like every week and weekend and I had a horrible session with her and didn't say a word to anyone. I'm not a complainer. I love myself too fucking much to be complaining about a hooker. I'm good looking enough to be getting pussy for free I'm just lazy. It'll hurt my pride to be complaining about a provider.

Based on your looks, I'd have to hear that you have fearce headgame and I'd request you late late at night when I have a last minute urge and ask you to top me off only. I'll tell you to wear a tight dress and that I have a fetish for getting dome from full dressed women..I'd finish you up and go.

I don't like having intercourse with women heavier than my personal likings/standards.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #43
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Gotta agree with the context of this thread. I think it is wrong for a provider to deceive guys about certain issues. This is a fantasy driven hobby. That fantasy gets ruined when the girl in the pic shows up with 20 more pounds than expected. This is a pet peeve of mine, and is one reason why I get leery of ladies who use props or clothing to strategically hide their mid-sections in their pics. To me, that sets of an alarm bell.

London, honey, I don't want 6-pack abs on the girls I see. You are perfect the way you are.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:22 PM   #44
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
1. I don't have a little dick I have a big one.
2. I don't "complain" on a website especially over a woman I just saw. There is a provider in Houston that posts like every week and weekend and I had a horrible session with her and didn't say a word to anyone. I'm not a complainer. I love myself too fucking much to be complaining about a hooker. I'm good looking enough to be getting pussy for free I'm just lazy. It'll hurt my pride to be complaining about a provider.

Based on your looks, I'd have to hear that you have fearce headgame and I'd request you late late at night when I have a last minute urge and ask you to top me off only. I'll tell you to wear a tight dress and that I have a fetish for getting dome from full dressed women..I'd finish you up and go.

I don't like having intercourse with women heavier than my personal likings/standards.
then don't book with them!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:31 PM   #45
coefficient
BANNED

at 1am I have limited options. I wouldn't call a last minute desperate attempt to get my rocks off a "booking" so to say. That implies advance notice.

Like I said, if I'm going to get good head game from them, and it's really late and I want dick sucked sloppy and i'm desperate I'm going to fuck with whatever is available but not too overweight.

Desperation is a mutherfucker and can bring u places u never thought you'd go.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women