Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #31
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't. Do. It.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #32
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If you're both single: I don't see the problem if you're genuinely willing to work with it and treat it like a real, legitimate relationship. For example, I think you're playing with fire if you go into it with the idea that the man continues to hobby and/or the woman continues to provide. I think that is where the likelihood for failure comes from, but I'm sure that under the right circumstances and with the right people, even this can work out.

If either of you are already attached: you are fucking stupid for even thinking about this.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #33
annawillis80
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 108477

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby sinful View Post
Very nicely put Shorty!!!
Very well thought ....I like
annawillis80 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
annawillis80
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 108477

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
It's like anything else with a relationship. Its all about being honest, trustworthy, and being a best friend before one tries to make the next step towards a BF/GF. With that being said, it can happen between a provider/client. It takes so much more work on both parties on communication and trusting one another for it to work.

I necessarily wouldn't suggest someone go looking for a BF/GF through hobbying. I do understand things can happen between a provider/client that evolves into a relationship. The biggest thing I see as a hobbyist is not getting jealous of her providing and having a complete honest, trusting form of communication between the two of you. Would I want her to quit providing, sure I would! However, I don't want her to be solely dependant on me for income. I think the ladies would agree with me that they like making money, having things of there own, and it giving them a self worth on there own personal accomplishments. Always remember where you met one another and don't try to change one another to fit your perfect BF/GF. If a person does finds someone in the hobby to have a serious relationship and can get by all the hurrdles, there success rate will be a lot higher than the average couple because of all the issues that they've had to deal with in the beginning.
Very Well thought and put...I like
annawillis80 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #35
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's a very good point!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
No! I really questions some guys intentions when they go to meet providers. I can understand a few compliments here and there but some of the flattery is just beyond more than what I can handle. I'm not being selfish or anything but it's taken to the extreme a lot. And like Naomi said, yes some can be creepy.
You're absolutely right!! I take back everything I ever said about how spectacular you are!! I think you are average at best and would only be moderately interested in having the most mediocre time of my life with you!!

There!! Is that better for ya??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:15 PM   #36
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
You're absolutely right!! I take back everything I ever said about how spectacular you are!! I think you are average at best and would only be moderately interested in having the most mediocre time of my life with you!!

Hahahaha, I'll give you the best mediocre time of your life. Guaranteed.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #37
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

LOL! Well played, sir, well played.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by annawillis80 View Post
Is Hobbyist a better term for our industry ?

Fucktard is a much more accurate description.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #39
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I just wanted to see it in writing!!
no offense to either party, but... you're not really an exception, you know (sorry Naomi)
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #40
ArmaniAlabama
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 108086

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Whats your type AA?
Italian, salt & pepper, no kids, 6'2"
ArmaniAlabama is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #41
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Falling for a provider.. That’s funny. Do guys really do that? It’s hard to believe any one would be obsessed with any one provider! At least enough to fall for her!? I'm mean GEEEZ!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #42
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Love can happen in the most unexpected of places and yes beause humans are in this business love is sometimes found here. Wrong place to look for it, but it could slap you in the face without wanting it.

The providing would have to stop and the hobbying as well. I am a monogamous guy when I am in a relationship.

Trust me guys, it is work for these ladies, it is not play as they would have us believe in session. It is an act and the lady would rather be somewhere else than with you, that goes for 90% of all sessions. The ladies prefer guys that are easy for them, she is not at home showering going Oh Boy Oh Boy in an hour I get to be with Outdoorsman, it is more like. I am glad Outdoorsman only wants CFS and he is not into COF. Knowing that it is truly work for her would make it easier for me.

The problem I have seen when guys believe this act, I have seen them taken to the bank. You cannot buy love, you cannot pay your way out of lonliness, it never works out. I beleive we as people are defined by our actions and not by our words. Meaning if a lady were truly into me, i would know by her actions, if she contacts me, if she wants to spend time with me, if she helps when I need it, if she gives a hug when I am down, etc. etc. Love is a two way street and communication and trust are of the utmost importance in any relationship inside or outside the hobby. Honesty is paramount, when we decide it is time to quit the hobby there has to be complete trust on both sides. But like most things in this life it takes time to cultivate a true and meaningful relationship so there will be a period when she is providing and he is hobbying, but if both work at it and are honest the relationship can progress.

Just my .02
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #43
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I would not get into a serious relationship with a client. I considered being in a serious relationship with a client at one time, but decided that it wouldn't be a good idea.

A now former client of mine fell in love with me, wanted me to settle down with him and have kids with him. He wasn't very happy when I told him that I didn't want to settle down with him and have his kids.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #44
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would think about it only if they lived in another state
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #45
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I would think about it only if they lived in another state .... far far away.

Fixed it for ya.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women