Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35642
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2014, 02:10 AM   #31
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

For me, the best part of hunting is seeing things other people will never see.
1. A covey of bobwhites feeding around your stand.
2. A badger, bobcat, etc. in their natural environment.
3. Had coyotes bark at my truck for 15 minutes.
4. Watched a doe bring her two fawns to water while we were cleaning doves.
5. Watched a dominant buck for three years and never shot him. Looked like a cow compared to the other deer.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:29 AM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
For me, the best part of hunting is seeing things other people will never see.
1. A covey of bobwhites feeding around your stand.
2. A badger, bobcat, etc. in their natural environment.
3. Had coyotes bark at my truck for 15 minutes.
4. Watched a doe bring her two fawns to water while we were cleaning doves.
5. Watched a dominant buck for three years and never shot him. Looked like a cow compared to the other deer.
Had a porcupine walk right under my blind many years ago around Rock Springs. Also saw what I believe to be a Sloth(No Really) hanging upside down from the branch of a tree while tracking a deer. Didn't have cell phones with cameras at the time. Actually didn't even have cell phones.
Went to a friend's property earlier this year North of Rocksprings and saw a Panther.

Love hunting Bobwhites with dogs and Blue Quail in South Texas just walking around.
Most fun is White Wing when they are swarming like mosquitoes. Best time was 15 birds(limit) in 35 minutes. One guy did it in 20. Always wanted to go on a Mexico or Argentina hunt where the guides are loading and handing you different guns just to keep them cool. Perhaps a fish and fowl on Lake Guerrero but I'm not as enthusiastic about Mexico as I once was.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #33
Oilmano
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 45

I enjoy all types of hunts. Stalking bull Nilgai in the south Texas brush is hard to beat.
Oilmano is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:52 AM   #34
Oralist
Premium Access

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Had a porcupine walk right under my blind many years ago around Rock Springs. Also saw what I believe to be a Sloth(No Really) hanging upside down from the branch of a tree while tracking a deer. Didn't have cell phones with cameras at the time. Actually didn't even have cell phones.
Went to a friend's property earlier this year North of Rocksprings and saw a Panther.

Love hunting Bobwhites with dogs and Blue Quail in South Texas just walking around.
Most fun is White Wing when they are swarming like mosquitoes. Best time was 15 birds(limit) in 35 minutes. One guy did it in 20. Always wanted to go on a Mexico or Argentina hunt where the guides are loading and handing you different guns just to keep them cool. Perhaps a fish and fowl on Lake Guerrero but I'm not as enthusiastic about Mexico as I once was.
Went on two opening day corporate hunts in Uvalde. Everyone limited in 30 minutes. Our lease was an hour south of SA. Dove hunting was our fav. Three tanks and next to a hay field. My good friend has a Contender with a .410 barrel. Saw him kill a dove with a pistol!
Old 10-31-2014, 02:00 AM   #35
Oralist
Premium Access

Everyone on our lease was into pistol hunting. My friend has a Contender. Another hunter and I shoot S & W .44 magnums, 8" barrel with 4 power Leupold pistol scopes. Bad ass guns. Have killed a doe and a javalina with it.

Unfortunately, My friend sold the 450 acres south of SA. A true game paradise. Deer, turkey, doves quail, feral hogs. What a shame. Our fav. was dove hunting and eating them that night while we drank and BSed on the porch.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:05 AM   #36
Oralist
Premium Access

Best dove hunt was my last hunt there. My friend (also landowner) and his Dad went to the middle tank. My son and I went to the front tank after my friend said my son was too dangerous to hunt with. My son and I killed 26 birds. My friend and his Dad got three.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:08 AM   #37
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Before I moved here in 79, use to go hunting a few times a week in Pa. Whether it was woodchucks for fun, or my favorites pheasants, and ruffed grouse. A few trips to Canada for moose. Deer and bear were the big thing though. I will say this, dragging a 350 black bear out of the woods for over a mile fucking sucks. Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:14 AM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

An acquaintance spilled some doe urine loading his truck. Unknown to him some of it got on his ATV. While up in the stand, heard noises directly below him. A big buck was molesting his ATV. He could not get a good angle from which to shoot. He just watched his ATV being used as a sex toy.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:32 AM   #39
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

LMFAO

So the buck was hittin the tailpipe.. Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Did about $2300 damage. Those ATV seats are expensive, the buck rammed his antlers thru the seat.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:52 PM   #41
TxHornyToad
Registered Member

Hunting is one of my favorite sports. Stalking the North American beaver in the bush is truly exhilarating.I have taken a few hairless Asian and African beavers as well.Asian beavers tend to be smaller than their North American counterparts.Once in a while, when hunting the bushy-tailed beaver I have crossed paths with a cougar.You’ve got to be very careful hunting the wild cougar.They are very experienced but make a great mount if you can find one.

I haven’t done a lot of fishing, but the bearded clams found along the beach are delicious. And if you lick them just right they will squirt.Truly amazing to see.
And I have always wanted to go to South America to see the boobies that swarm along the coast. I understand that they are often associated with the bearded clams.

I also hunt deer, elk, turkey and hogs but that’s another story.
TxHornyToad is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 05:32 PM   #42
Oralist
Premium Access

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHornyToad View Post
Hunting is one of my favorite sports. Stalking the North American beaver in the bush is truly exhilarating.I have taken a few hairless Asian and African beavers as well.Asian beavers tend to be smaller than their North American counterparts.Once in a while, when hunting the bushy-tailed beaver I have crossed paths with a cougar.You’ve got to be very careful hunting the wild cougar.They are very experienced but make a great mount if you can find one.

I haven’t done a lot of fishing, but the bearded clams found along the beach are delicious. And if you lick them just right they will squirt.Truly amazing to see.
And I have always wanted to go to South America to see the boobies that swarm along the coast. I understand that they are often associated with the bearded clams.

I also hunt deer, elk, turkey and hogs but that’s another story.
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are! Hunting two new beardless clams this weekend. One East Indian and one Caucasian. Cannot wait to sit down at the dinner table. Both told me their favorite food was hot dogs!
Old 10-31-2014, 05:33 PM   #43
Oralist
Premium Access

Pussy, it's what's for dinner!!
Old 11-03-2014, 05:45 AM   #44
Guest110314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 262455
My ECCIE Reviews

I still want to hunt obama... just saying!
Guest110314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:44 PM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I am leaving early next week for a Colorado (elk/mule deer) combo hunt. It looks like we may have received a break with the weather. Today's 10 day forecast for next week is hi's in the mid 40's and lo's in the mid 20's. For Colorado in mid-November that is damn near a tropical forecast.

The .300 Wby Mag is a couple of inches high at 200 yards. That's good enough for me.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women