Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #31
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Marx,

You are exactly what's wrong with this country. I haven't seen you post an intelligent word yet, but you think you know it all. You sound like a 6-year old arguing on the playground. You should be happy...O'Blunder won so your government checks will still cash. No worries, you can still hobby on somebody else's dime.

As far as Kayla's honor, although its been a while, I've seen her several times and I would jump in a foxhole with her anytime. Particularly if my other option is a blowhard like you. I guess insulting a woman over the internet makes you feel like a real man. If anybody here in Texas knew who you were, your idiotic mouth would wind up being wired shut for several months, you yankee fuck.

*******+********************** ********
And ditto to JR and WTF, too.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #32
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

All you O'Blunder lovers are blathering about broken promises?? That's ripe...
Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #33
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Marx,

You are exactly what's wrong with this country. I haven't seen you post an intelligent word yet, but you think you know it all. You sound like a 6-year old arguing on the playground. You should be happy...O'Blunder won so your government checks will still cash. No worries, you can still hobby on somebody else's dime.

As far as Kayla's honor, although its been a while, I've seen her several times and I would jump in a foxhole with her anytime. Particularly if my other option is a blowhard like you. I guess insulting a woman over the internet makes you feel like a real man. If anybody here in Texas knew who you were, your idiotic mouth would wind up being wired shut for several months, you yankee fuck.

I don't receive government checks you stupid ignorant fuck. You don't know shit and you wanna jump in like you do. Fuck you.

I'm in Harlem, new york. Anytime you wanna try, send me a PM. You wouldn't last 10 minutes in Yankee town.

You pay to have sex with Kayla? LMAO!!

You're done. Next
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Marx,

DID YOU CALL SOMEONE A "YANKEE FUCK?" Must be a Cowboys fan!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LovingKayla, pay no attention to the detractors, except to laugh at their hysterics. You are welcome here anytime. And don't worry about WPF's threats. I think he's worn out his RTM button anyway.

They won. You'd think they'd be happy. Instead, they are more defensive and obnoxious than ever. I think they are beginning to realize the mistake they made, and are unwilling to own up to it.

But keep posting, sweetie! You drive them nuts, and it is funny as hell!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #36
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
I don't receive government checks you stupid ignorant fuck. You don't know shit and you wanna jump in like you do. Fuck you.

I'm in Harlem, new york. Anytime you wanna try, send me a PM. You wouldn't last 10 minutes in Yankee town.

You pay to have sex with Kayla? LMAO!!

You're done. Next
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
Marx,

I've been to New York a number of times for business, not voluntarily. (You know what business is, don't you?? It's what generates the taxes that fund your miserable life...). I hate New York. It takes a month to wash the stench off, mainly because it's full of asswipes like you. Musta passed through your neighborhood while I was there.

Yep, I contributed to the Kayla fund, three times. It was worth every penny, every time. Now that WAS voluntary, unlike you who has to pay EVERY time to get any.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #37
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LovingKayla, pay no attention to the detractors, except to laugh at their hysterics. You are welcome here anytime. And don't worry about WPF's threats. I think he's worn out his RTM button anyway.

They won. You'd think they'd be happy. Instead, they are more defensive and obnoxious than ever. I think they are beginning to realize the mistake they made, and are unwilling to own up to it.

But keep posting, sweetie! You drive them nuts, and it is funny as hell!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

+1, COG!!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #38
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
Marx,

I've been to New York a number of times for business, not voluntarily. (You know what business is, don't you?? It's what generates the taxes that fund your miserable life...). I hate New York. It takes a month to wash the stench off, mainly because it's full of asswipes like you. Musta passed through your neighborhood while I was there.

Yep, I contributed to the Kayla fund, three times. It was worth every penny, every time. Now that WAS voluntary, unlike you who has to pay EVERY time to get any.
Again, assumptions and ignorance. I've been married the last 10 years and have 2 kids. So again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Just a big Texas oil dummy.

New York on business? Next time you do any "business" in or near Harlem you let me know. I have something for your stupid ass you wont be able to wash off. (kinda like you can't wash off Kayla's stench)

SUPPORT RENEWABLE ENERGY!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #39
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
DID YOU CALL SOMEONE A "YANKEE FUCK?" Must be a Cowboys fan!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Damn right!!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #40
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, assumptions and ignorance. I've been married the last 10 years and have 2 kids. So again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Just a big Texas oil dummy.

New York on business? Next time you do any "business" in or near Harlem you let me know. I have something for your stupid ass you wont be able to wash off. (kinda like you can't wash off Kayla's stench)

SUPPORT RENEWABLE ENERGY!
YOU brought kids into the world?? God help us...and them. Procreation isn't always a good thing.

And there you go, insulting a woman again. Are you compensating for something?? Wonder what else besides your brain is tiny??
Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #41
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
YOU brought kids into the world?? God help us...and them. Procreation isn't always a good thing.

And there you go, insulting a woman again. Are you compensating for something?? Wonder what else besides your brain is tiny??
Next time you try to defend a woman's honor, try finding one who actually has honor to defend.

You say anything about my kids I really will arrange for us to meet.

Why don't you just shut up while you are behind.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

That isn't a bet as many of you are claiming.....and I don't see where she every said she would NEVER come back into the Sandbox ..................KJ claimed she would stay out of the Sandbox, which she did, for about a month or more by my estimate....

So fuck off.

But feel free to point the specific out that supports your stupid claim.

Quote:
She said point blank she would leave and not come back. She came back anyway.

She's a liar, she has no honor, she's stupid, she's fat, and she's smelly.

None of this surprises me tho.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #43
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
That isn't a bet as many of you are claiming.....and I don't see where she every said she would NEVER come back into the Sandbox ..................KJ claimed she would stay out of the Sandbox, which she did, for about a month or more by my estimate....

So fuck off.

But feel free to point the specific out that supports your stupid claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

IM TELLING YOU ALL THIS.

No matter who wins, I'm staying out of the sand box. I did the numbers on how much time I spend in this cess pool and realized I could have 3 service projects finished by now. The shit slinging in here is too addictive. I refuse to be governed by my disorder of needing to hand out sugar Coated insults.

Romney will win by a large margins and if by chance he doesn't, you guys are welcome to PM from time to time and I'll fill you in on whatever I know.

Later gator,

Stinky

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=591459&page=6
Old 12-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #44
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Loving K did stay out of the sandbox, for about a month. She never made a bet and she never said she would permanently stay out of the sandbox....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #45
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Loving K did stay out of the sandbox, for about a month. She never made a bet and she never said she would permanently stay out of the sandbox....
Whirly.....you are piece of shit.

Stay out means STAY out.

She didn't say she would stop posting here for a while. She diddn't say she'd take a break, she said she would STAY OUT.

Were you in the military too Whirly?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women