Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2015, 01:42 PM   #31
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylbob View Post
THN has a BBW brain! Amazing, it is!
I literally fell out of my chair when I read your comment! I can't tell you why, but it's insanely funny to me.

I do think it's very important for hobbyists to respect the providers' boundaries, no matter what menu item is in question. Respecting the ladies is of the utmost importance.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #32
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

A provider friend told me she received a pm from a guy saying his regular ATF had retired, that he had E.D.issues which made it difficult to cum with a condom or feel anything, that he had his recent "results" and tests regularly....sounds like the same guy.

What a long schmeel.

Comes across as more of a dusch as opposed to just asking if bbfs is available.
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:17 AM   #33
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I love the fact that people think it is somehow safe NOT to know who, provider and client, barebacks, than who does. Especially since, and I won't name names, there are guys on these threads acting outraged who have been very active in discussions of lists of BBFS providers.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:52 AM   #34
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
I love the fact that people think it is somehow safe NOT to know who, provider and client, barebacks, than who does. Especially since, and I won't name names, there are guys on these threads acting outraged who have been very active in discussions of lists of BBFS providers.
Its not any safer to not know. But, all one can act on is what they know. It would be stupid to assume any person, male or female is or has been BB with someone. But, once I know a provider BB anyone who wants it I will avoid that provider. Its all about numbers. If I don't know for sure, all I can do is take the precautions I can.

I want to know.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:37 AM   #35
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

What does it matter about knowing unless you are also bare backing her? Wear a condom and it really doesn't matter. They are all providers with multiple partners, you are a john with multiple partners. There is no way to not be in the highest risk category. You should never try to donate blood or plasm etc....

Everyone in this industry- john or provider should assume the person they are fucking is bare backing at least 1 person but probably more (some many more) and except the risk or don't.

There is no point in always whining about people making your life unsafe because they bare back. You are making your life unsafe by fucking ladies who fuck multiple people a week. Some have unsafe habits as well, john and providers which can add to the safety risk. There is absolutely no way to avoid the risk when having sex with a provider. If you choose to not wear protection then you assume the risk.

Trying to deny it happens or acting all holier-than-thou serves no purpose. There is a lot of bare backing going on so live with it or move on. If you want a more morale-safe arrangement then stop cheating on your SO or find a SO and be monogamous.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #36
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
What does it matter about knowing unless you are also bare backing her? Wear a condom and it really doesn't matter. They are all providers with multiple partners, you are a john with multiple partners. There is no way to not be in the highest risk category. You should never try to donate blood or plasm etc....

Everyone in this industry- john or provider should assume the person they are fucking is bare backing at least 1 person but probably more (some many more) and except the risk or don't.

There is no point in always whining about people making your life unsafe because they bare back. You are making your life unsafe by fucking ladies who fuck multiple people a week. Some have unsafe habits as well, john and providers which can add to the safety risk. There is absolutely no way to avoid the risk when having sex with a provider. If you choose to not wear protection then you assume the risk.

Trying to deny it happens or acting all holier-than-thou serves no purpose. There is a lot of bare backing going on so live with it or move on. If you want a more morale-safe arrangement then stop cheating on your SO or find a SO and be monogamous.
+1

The hobby is a risk in and of itself, extending farther than just barebacking. Guys who want to know who does BBFS are not trying to avoid the provider, even tho that is what they say, they are looking to add to their list of who to see! Why do I say that? If you want to see a provider for your reasons, and she is a known BBer, then you can still see her BCD if you want, because you do not have to BB her, bring your own condoms and use them, pretty simple. Unless you cannot avoid the temptation of going BB, guys who would like to see a provider BCD, but avoid her for the sole reason that does BBFS or it is reported she does, are stupid. Let's face it, unless you abstain for sexual relations, everyone BB with someone if not multiple someones. It is fact of life.

As far as a guy who seeks out BBFS being a loser, well, that is debatable depending on who you ask. He assumes the risk as does the provider who tells him yes and does BBFS with him.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:28 PM   #37
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Learn something helpful, Condoms do NOT protect against everything. A high risk behavior may be an indicator of other high risk behaviors. I manage my risks as best I can. When indicators of greater risk than I care to face show up, I take them into account. Hard to do that when not enough info is out there.

If you don't care, fine. But why try to convince others to also take great risks? I wonder sometimes if the guys saying BBFS is fine are really just trying to justify their stupid behavior by convincing others its ok.

And David, speak for yourself. Once again, you try to justify your own stupidity by claiming you speak as an expert and know what others want. You don't know shit. Quit trying to justify your own bad behavior by trying to make it look like everyone thinks the way you do. The vast majority don't.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:44 PM   #38
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Learn something helpful, Condoms do NOT protect against everything. A high risk behavior may be an indicator of other high risk behaviors. I manage my risks as best I can. When indicators of greater risk than I care to face show up, I take them into account. Hard to do that when not enough info is out there. Because we ALL know that everyone that likes to bareback is a needle sharing junkie...

If you don't care, fine. But why try to convince others to also take great risks? I wonder sometimes if the guys saying BBFS is fine are really just trying to justify their stupid behavior by convincing others its ok. Because it's just as fun to try to convince you it's ok as it is for you to try to convince me it's not.

And David, speak for yourself. Once again, you try to justify your own stupidity by claiming you speak as an expert and know what others want. You don't know shit. Quit trying to justify your own bad behavior by trying to make it look like everyone thinks the way you do. The vast majority don't. Because no hobbyist or provider ever trolled the bareback alerts looking to hook up with like minded individuals, that would just be wrong.

The reason he's old but still going is that he has never gone BB with anyone except his wife and therefore has his man parts intact and has not caught any life threatening diseases. Respect his decision not to skid into his grave sideways with a worn out body and a smile on his face saying, "man I lived life to the fullest!"
Old 09-09-2015, 03:20 PM   #39
Spdbird
B Minus!

Encounters: 71

He just had a lot of nerve for saying that he only does bbfs and that the thought of me trying to contact his "retired" provider or screen him in anyway involved outting another provider for doing bbfs with him disgusted me.

TNTANGIE's original post above, I agree with.

If a fellow wishes to BB, then don't expect a provider to hide that fact from another provider. I think they have the right to know as a provider, if asked when seeking a reference, should that question be asked.

Do I expect a provider to broadcast my actions to other hobbyists? No.

I expect the same discreetness, as I, to not responding to PM requests from hobbyists if I have seen a provider and asked if she does BB. After all, each provider may offer something different to one hobbyist as to another. Their discretion.

I do feel amazed about the indignation to BBFS. It's a choice by both; wear a condom if one is so concerned. The very act of multiple partners and sex in itself is high risk, with or without protection. Condoms reduce the risk. Knowing who openly provides BB services offers a judgement to making ones choice about seeing that provider.

All the respect to providers who openly state they do provide BBFS. Make your choice.

I don't think if politely asked a provider should be insulted if a hobbyist asked PRIOR do you provide BBFS? Is it any different than asking if they provide Anal? It's a sex act, that's all.
The lack of respect to the provider I think comes when as a hobbyist, tries DURING the session to have BBFS. One should assume the provider expects safe sex. It should be discussed prior.

(Although not the hobbyist mentioned prior) I suffer from ED, and BB is easier for me. Do I expect it? No. There a lot of factors that make the sex more enjoyable. Most being the connection one has with a provider. I also have asked about female condoms.

I'm surprised there is less concern about other factors on here. Drug use, for one. That to me is a huge factor in safety. (talking hard drugs) Or maybe the menu of 'watersports'..pee and poop play. Not for me, and of high risk too, but little is mentioned.

Again, it is a choice.

I respect both opinions to BBFS. But it is a choice. Each time a 'don thread' or 'BBFS thread' comes up, it's inevitable someone has to condemn it. Wear a condom if you choose, but the indignation to BBFS surprises me.
Spdbird is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:20 PM   #40
Spdbird
B Minus!

He just had a lot of nerve for saying that he only does bbfs and that the thought of me trying to contact his "retired" provider or screen him in anyway involved outting another provider for doing bbfs with him disgusted me.

TNTANGIE's original post above, I agree with.

If a fellow wishes to BB, then don't expect a provider to hide that fact from another provider. I think they have the right to know as a provider, if asked when seeking a reference, should that question be asked.

Do I expect a provider to broadcast my actions to other hobbyists? No.

I expect the same discreetness, as I, to not responding to PM requests from hobbyists if I have seen a provider and asked if she does BB. After all, each provider may offer something different to one hobbyist as to another. Their discretion.

I do feel amazed about the indignation to BBFS. It's a choice by both; wear a condom if one is so concerned. The very act of multiple partners and sex in itself is high risk, with or without protection. Condoms reduce the risk. Knowing who openly provides BB services offers a judgement to making ones choice about seeing that provider.

All the respect to providers who openly state they do provide BBFS. Make your choice.

I don't think if politely asked a provider should be insulted if a hobbyist asked PRIOR do you provide BBFS? Is it any different than asking if they provide Anal? It's a sex act, that's all.
The lack of respect to the provider I think comes when as a hobbyist, tries DURING the session to have BBFS. One should assume the provider expects safe sex. It should be discussed prior.

(Although not the hobbyist mentioned prior) I suffer from ED, and BB is easier for me. Do I expect it? No. There a lot of factors that make the sex more enjoyable. Most being the connection one has with a provider. I also have asked about female condoms.

I'm surprised there is less concern about other factors on here. Drug use, for one. That to me is a huge factor in safety. (talking hard drugs) Or maybe the menu of 'watersports'..pee and poop play. Not for me, and of high risk too, but little is mentioned.

Again, it is a choice.

I respect both opinions to BBFS. But it is a choice. Each time a 'don thread' or 'BBFS thread' comes up, it's inevitable someone has to condemn it. Wear a condom if you choose, but the indignation to BBFS surprises me.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:22 PM   #41
Spdbird
B Minus!

not sure why my comment posted twice; sorry
Old 09-09-2015, 04:08 PM   #42
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spdbird View Post
not sure why my comment posted twice; sorry
Double duty to cover all of that indignation flying about.

I was having trouble putting my finger on exactly what it is that irritated me so much about these BBFS threads, and when you mentioned the indignation that goes along with it the little light bulb went off for me.

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2015, 04:15 PM   #43
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Learn something helpful, Condoms do NOT protect against everything. A high risk behavior may be an indicator of other high risk behaviors. I manage my risks as best I can. When indicators of greater risk than I care to face show up, I take them into account. Hard to do that when not enough info is out there.

If you don't care, fine. But why try to convince others to also take great risks? I wonder sometimes if the guys saying BBFS is fine are really just trying to justify their stupid behavior by convincing others its ok.

And David, speak for yourself. Once again, you try to justify your own stupidity by claiming you speak as an expert and know what others want. You don't know shit. Quit trying to justify your own bad behavior by trying to make it look like everyone thinks the way you do. The vast majority don't.

I copied my post again for you since you didn't read it before you posted. I never condoned or denied anyone their right to condom or bb fuck. I'm saying it's none of your fucking business what they do, or mine. I could care less and I could also give a fuck what you think. Don't like it, then stopping fucking hoogars.

Being a hoogar is a sign of other risky behavior. Do the research and you'll see. So stop whining or stop fucking hoogars.

Because OWB can't comprehend let me have disclamer

I do not condone bbfs between Johns and hoogars. I also do not condemn bbfs between johns and hoogars. Personally I just don't care how you all fuck. Start a ear cream pie fetish for all I care.

Every hoogar in the world is bb'ing someone dude- base all your life choices on that simple fact.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:37 PM   #44
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

The comment everyone is bbfs someone is asinine. If you cannot comprehend the differences in who and how often, no sense in arguing with you.

And it is my business. And it's someone else's right to tell me or not. I don't ask about it but if someone puts it out there they do, I am damn well going to use that information. And I appreciate a gal doing so. If she wants to engage in high risk behavior, so be it. I choose to not see someone who does which is my right.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:58 PM   #45
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
The comment everyone is bbfs someone is asinine. If you cannot comprehend the differences in who and how often, no sense in arguing with you.

And it is my business. And it's someone else's right to tell me or not. I don't ask about it but if someone puts it out there they do, I am damn well going to use that information. And I appreciate a gal doing so. If she wants to engage in high risk behavior, so be it. I choose to not see someone who does which is my right.
Who do you fuck most often old man? If I was a betting man I would say maybe strippers but I'm not going to assume that. If it is strippers then you are fucking the most widely known bare backers of all. I've been going to strip clubs for many years, and strip club functions and am part of strip club groups and one of the most widely used saying is

"if you want a condom, then you better bring a condom" cuz strippers just want that cash in the fastest way possible and the fastest way is bare back. Have you never wondered about that smell in the corner?

The comment "everyone is bbacking someone" maybe out there but it isn't the point. You remind me of that dip shit muscleman or txaustin21 who don't get sarcasm or the bigger point and who just nit picks at 1 thing in a whole paragraph and calls crap for the one thing. Here's a request for you.

If you are going to quote me and reply to me could you maybe at least read my whole post and absorb the whole thing before you tell me to get off your lawn?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women