Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #31
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lilred......when i read your post and bitching about the men here and you are treated here it make everyone man here.....You crossed the line between lousi and tx here.

If you have a problem with someone like man or who you are treated in tx .Please dont write post about you bitching about how you were treated here tx.

Leason 101....how you come off to everyone is how you are going to be treated and thats everywhere you go
foxyred73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #32
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Atx...I have special uniforms for the XXXtra naughty girls!!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #33
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Axt......i have been in both places ....you dont need to come on here write a post about how you make....you to talk to uncle sam,or boyfriend or hubby or your boss.

Please dont post something like this it makes alot of poeple mad.

Linkini....must have a cute naughty unform for you.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #34
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Atx...make check payable to: likinikki school for girls! (lol)
Likinikki School For Girls?

Would never fly...

It would be impossible to concentrate.

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #35
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

Please keep this thread respectful. I posted this for an open discussion. If anyone feels the need to personally attack myself or anyone else participating in the discussion I will ask for the thread to be closed. I have no problem with criticism or someone disagreeing with me; however I ask for it to be done with proper decorum.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #36
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Likinikki School For Girls?

Would never fly...

It would be impossible to concentrate.

I myself would have no issues concentrating... On those beautiful legs, that sassy smile, smooth skin...OH u meant on schoolwork... Hell no, unless all the tests were ways to please LN, I'd definitely stay after school for extra study time
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #37
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just be carefull of what you say
Old 02-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #38
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyred73 View Post
lilred......when i read your post and bitching about the men here and you are treated here it make everyone man here.....You crossed the line between lousi and tx here.

If you have a problem with someone like man or who you are treated in tx .Please dont write post about you bitching about how you were treated here tx.

Leason 101....how you come off to everyone is how you are going to be treated and thats everywhere you go

I am sorry that you disagree with my post. But you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. If you were to come to my city and the men treated you like shit, I would be embarrassed. We are a southern state and our reputation is built on southern hospitality. If you do not like what I said, then move on. It was not directed at you in any way. It was a fact. The men here have ganged up to make you ladies sell yourself for next to nothing. It really is a shame because I happen to think you ladies are worth a lot more. You have to work twice as hard as I do to make what I make. The men here were rude and out of line. If you do not like a ladies pricing then go on. Cussing her out and sending hateful mail is childish. But if you think that is acceptable, then by all means, you can deal with it. I do not and will not retract what I said. I do not have to be careful of what I say. I do not care what you think of me. I am not the one having to make a living in SA so I DO NOT KISS ASS. Obviously you do. I was here on vacation. Working was only an extra for me. I was just reporting how I was treated here. If you really think that posting my experience in this thread is going to hurt my reputation or business maybe you should take a closer look at me. I have always been an honest and outspoken red head and it hasn't hurt me yet.
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #39
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRed View Post
The men here have ganged up to make you ladies sell yourself for next to nothing. It really is a shame because I happen to think you ladies are worth a lot more.
Clearly you did not enjoy your time here and I am sorry for that. I wish all of the ladies that provide us with such satisfaction success. However, the idea that the men in this town can gang up and tell the providers here how much to charge is amusing. I can just see how Pepper, Nikki, Sonya, Jez, etc would react to guys telling them what to charge. I could sell tickets to that and afford to hobby for a year.

As to your final comment the price charged is the price they determine will provide them with the customers and income they desire. It is never what they are worth. They are priceless!
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #40
LilRed

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But you see, more than one gentleman on this board in SA told me that the men were sticking together and refusing to pay the ladies rates. one even said that the men were trying to not pay more than $100. And that eventually when the ladies had no business they would be forced to lower their rates. I think that is sad for the ladies here. This gentleman was the one who cussed me out because I did not offer hash hour appointments. He had quite a mouthful to say before our conversation was over.

But I am very glad to see you say they are priceless because they are.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #41
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRed View Post
But you see, more than one gentleman on this board in SA told me that the men were sticking together and refusing to pay the ladies rates. one even said that they were trying to not pay more than $100. And that eventually when the ladies had no business they would be forced to lower their rates. I think that is sad for the ladies here.

But I am very glad to see you say they are priceless because they are.
There will always be those that make efforts like that. It will not work and does not apply to all of us in SA. The cool thing about economics is the law of supply and demand. As prices go up demand goes down. As prices go down supply will decrease. Equilibrium will occur at the proper price point regardless of what a few people want.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #42
LilRed

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are wrong in thinking I had a bad visit though. I came here to see a friend and I actually had a wonderful time between here and the beach in Port Aransas. It was the bad apples that left such a sour impression in my mind when it came to this hobby. As a whole, more men were rude than nice, and it was all because of my rates. I can only tell you what was said to me. But after reading this thread, it seems that more than just me were treated badly. What are the chances that it was the same men who contacted the OP? I guess 50/50.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #43
eroslost
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33440

SA men "sticking together and refusing to pay ladie's rates" with intention of "forcing" them to lower their rates?
If that much is true, my, my, what a ploy! And a sorry sad state of affairs. Truly, truly sad.

On the flip side, how about the ladies sticking together and refusing to sell themselves short. Somethings gotta give, and I'm going to go out on a limb here and be willing to bet that it very well might be the guys first. I mean, what on Earth would they do when there is no action in the hobby? God forbid, go to their wives!
eroslost is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:19 AM   #44
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

A gentleman is never rude to a lady. No excuses. If a ladies rates aren't to your liking, move on. As far as unionizing hobbyists, what a laugh. With all the big heads and all the little heads, agreement would be impossible.

Oh,eroslost. In a stalemate, who goes out of business? The supplier or the consumer? When consumers decide the business model is wrong, the supplier either changes or goes out of business. Happens every day!
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #45
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Li red.....i am very pround that like wrking and providing for my family and proud to say I dont kiss ass to get a head in life

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women